Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24428

    Eye a Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Indylad  [View Original Post]
    Stopped Eye-a-Mia last week because I heard Coco was there and there was a MT named Lili (spelling might be off) that was really something. Coco was not around so I had Lili. One post said she is beautiful, and while she was definitely not my idea of beautiful she was cute. I would say a 6/10. She is petite and has a decent body, but nothing like Tina that left the Eye. Massage was a little better than average, but no teasing and I like teasing a lot. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I tried to get across that I wanted a BBBJ. She wanted way too much and balked when we haggled, but we finally agree on a price.

    The BBBJ turned out to be covered and that did not last long before she went to a HS. I made the mistake of paying her early and could no nothing about it so I made the best of it. I will return to the EYE just to see Coco and the other new ladies that are supposed to be there. I will not see Lili again. Not because she is terrible, but because she flat out will not perform as she says she will. I need to see Coco!
    I went this week because somebody with 1 post and somebody with 4 posts said it was like the old days when Tina and Coco were there. First of all the place smells like stale urine. I should have left right then and there. I asked for Coco as well and was told she is not working today. My experience was average at best and nothing near what it used to be. I would not be surprised if the info about Coco is not true. I will not return.

  2. #24427
    That location used to be a Redwing boot store. Puss and Boots.

  3. #24426

    Hanna Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisea03  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's basically the ladies from Merry spa and a couple of other spas. Apparently, these ladies are all free agents and will work for any owner who makes the right offer and financial opportunity promises. My friend works there and stated as much.
    https://indianapolis.bedpage.com/Bod.../23309626.html

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/181080140536

  4. #24425

    Brokenwings

    Clear your inbox, it's full.

  5. #24424
    Quote Originally Posted by ServiceSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking Brandee knows exactly how to get a bump in business and has chosen repeatedly to not exercise that option.
    If Brandee and Tashina started offering extras I would run there in a heartbeat.

  6. #24423

    She knows

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbingoc  [View Original Post]
    It's been discussed a few times in the past and largely ignored because, historically, there were no extras to be found. If you know otherwise, feel free to share or even PM. I'm sure Brandee would appreciate a bump in business.
    I'm thinking Brandee knows exactly how to get a bump in business and has chosen repeatedly to not exercise that option.

  7. #24422

    Been discussed

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWings  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody in here knows about 317 holistic? Well besides me of course because I have seen Lisa 4 times but I haven't seen the rest and they have couple new hot girls there.
    It's been discussed a few times in the past and largely ignored because, historically, there were no extras to be found. If you know otherwise, feel free to share or even PM. I'm sure Brandee would appreciate a bump in business.

  8. #24421

    317 holistic health

    Does anybody in here knows about 317 holistic? Well besides me of course because I have seen Lisa 4 times but I haven't seen the rest and they have couple new hot girls there.

  9. #24420

    Hanna

    Yes, it's basically the ladies from Merry spa and a couple of other spas. Apparently, these ladies are all free agents and will work for any owner who makes the right offer and financial opportunity promises. My friend works there and stated as much.

  10. #24419

    New spa

    Has anyone checked out the new Hanna spa? Directly across the street from spirit. I called 50 hh 70 hr. Has table shower. I don't know if ts is included. If no one speaks up I may tofft later this week.

  11. #24418

    The CL ad is to a Carmel address. WTF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...790866098.html

    Hey guys, I'll be stopping through Indy for a few nights next weekend. Has anyone checked this out? Or remember any public posts about it?

    The pics are hot! Let me know if you have any info, you know I'll always return the favor with a detailed review.
    Hamilton County (where Carmel is) is not a good place to go for anything that you can't write home about. There are a couple exceptions. But not many. Head south to Indy.

    JohnGuest.

  12. #24417
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWings  [View Original Post]
    Where is the sweet spa located?

    Thanks.
    Washington east of 465, go south on Franklin, quick left get a roast beef sandwich if you like, you will see your destination I.

  13. #24416

    Pretty Standard Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by TomJerry144  [View Original Post]
    How much did you pay for the Yoyo spa.
    Scroll down to post 24413. At the bottom of that post are usual fee's throughout. UMMV. They might ask for more, but that is the usual.

    Be Safe, g.

  14. #24415
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWings  [View Original Post]
    Where is the sweet spa located?

    Thanks.
    How much did you pay for the Yoyo spa.

  15. #24414

    Any Experience Reports at Cherry

    I haven't seen any reports on the "new" Cherry Spa. Anyone care to share?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to mention that the name has also changed. It's now listed on Google as Cherry Spa but an advertiser screw up has the address incorrectly shown as suite B because the first attempt at a new Google listing used suite A with the wrong name (Clean Spa). Both names can be searched on Google or Google maps but neither show up on the map unless you specifically search by name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape