Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 122 of 686 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 10279
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #8464

    Twat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger32  [View Original Post]
    I made the bad review, she took the donation into the bathroom and some asshole came in the room and demanded I leave. I'd be curious to know what her BS story is. Luck you didn't get robbed by that twat.
    I second that and whole heartedly confirm, TWAT!!she ghosted me up in Saginaw way back when and figured I'm done with her. My good buds convinced me to try again, ignoring the bad reviews I scheduled two days ago. Coms where really good rite up 3 pm, date time, and she hits me with "I still don't have a pic of you" and to basically just f. Off. What! She's gotten my pic! I took a screen shot of our conversation with the pic in it, copy pasted and sent back. Nothing but crickets. If you like being treated like dirt and disrespected by all means have at it I myself put her rite up there next to BLB. Worthless TWAT!

  2. #8463

    It's a birthmark

    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    What's that black circle on the lower part of her back? I assume it's a gsw?
    Smh. It's a birthmark.

  3. #8462

  4. #8461

    Any good at head

    Can anyone recommend this one for a BJ? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...p/236773044223.

  5. #8460

    Dial it back

    Quote Originally Posted by VehicleCityGuy  [View Original Post]
    It's a burn mark. She couldn't be fuckin with a gsw there.
    Not sure why the name calling, did I somehow insult your special lady? It looks like it has depth in the screen shot I posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-10-07 101905.png‎  

  6. #8459

    Scary

    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    What's that black circle on the lower part of her back? I assume it's a gsw?
    Necrotizing Fasciitis.

  7. #8458

    Always pay after.

    Always pay after! Everyone should know that. But the last time I was in Flint I contacted a woman who used to post as "pocahontas". That is what she told me because I didn't get her number from an ad.

    We had agreed on a reasonable donation. When I arrived at the Burton Inn she was ready on time which is a real plus. The first thing she asked for is the donation. I bet we argued about that for several minutes before I said "Ok I'll just leave". Just this once she agreed to be paid after services were rendered.

    The visit was fun and I enjoyed myself and paid her when I was ready to leave. Then she said "Are we good? Will you pay me first next time?" The answer is still NO.

    I get the idea that a lot of you are paying first and expecting good service.

    If anyone wants her number DM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    What's the number one rule on here? It's Never pay first! How many times do we have to say this. I still pay her afterwards and she's fine with that. BTW, who gets boosted by a broad? WTF? For those of you who are smart enough to pay afterwards, there is an OF teaser of her on erome.com to see what it's like. If the link doesn't work, just search for tattood. Babe11110.

    https://www.erome.com/a/dZMQt5QM

  8. #8457

    Are you dumb?

    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    What's that black circle on the lower part of her back? I assume it's a gsw?
    It's a burn mark. She couldn't be fuckin with a gsw there.

  9. #8456

    What's on her back?

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    What's the number one rule on here? It's Never pay first! How many times do we have to say this. I still pay her afterwards and she's fine with that. BTW, who gets boosted by a broad? WTF? For those of you who are smart enough to pay afterwards, there is an OF teaser of her on erome.com to see what it's like. If the link doesn't work, just search for tattood. Babe11110.

    https://www.erome.com/a/dZMQt5QM
    What's that black circle on the lower part of her back? I assume it's a gsw?

  10. #8455

    Sydney, always pay after the lay!

    What's the number one rule on here? It's Never pay first! How many times do we have to say this. I still pay her afterwards and she's fine with that. BTW, who gets boosted by a broad? WTF? For those of you who are smart enough to pay afterwards, there is an OF teaser of her on erome.com to see what it's like. If the link doesn't work, just search for tattood. Babe11110.

    https://www.erome.com/a/dZMQt5QM

  11. #8454

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDino1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her before she went this route. She was very heavy into the C-pipe and had a bunch of it there. Shame, she could be a top performer with her skills. Now she's just making the wrong name for herself.
    Ya. I saw her back in June. Didn't catch her name at that time. She was going by Tiny I think. I had a great time with no problems. I guess if you see something you like get it early. YMMV of course.

  12. #8453
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccb369  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, I was scammed by Sydney yesterday. Took the time out to Flint based on generally positive reports. Everything seemed fine until after payment was given. She went to the bathroom and seconds later another woman appeared and screamed at me to leave and threatening to call the police. I booked it out of there and lost $$ in the process. I tried getting it back but have been blocked on all fronts.

    Unsurprisingly she's using pretty heavily. (tray of coke on the coffee table and a meth pipe) Beware of her!
    I saw her before she went this route. She was very heavy into the C-pipe and had a bunch of it there. Shame, she could be a top performer with her skills. Now she's just making the wrong name for herself.

  13. #8452

    Glow?

    Anyone familiar with this one? Saw a couple posts from her now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...n/967178120695

  14. #8451

    Sydney is a Scammer, Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    We recently talked about collaborating on OF to benefit both of us. She's got videos and pictures for sale on her OF page of us. Possibly more videos to come this weekend. Here's a couple of teasers from our latest session. Enjoy.
    Unfortunately, I was scammed by Sydney yesterday. Took the time out to Flint based on generally positive reports. Everything seemed fine until after payment was given. She went to the bathroom and seconds later another woman appeared and screamed at me to leave and threatening to call the police. I booked it out of there and lost $$ in the process. I tried getting it back but have been blocked on all fronts.

    Unsurprisingly she's using pretty heavily. (tray of coke on the coffee table and a meth pipe) Beware of her!

  15. #8450

    I don't think she's new

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForA10  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...0/889802497147

    Anyone know anything about her? I've only seen her post this one time.
    I think she used to go by Skyler T.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape