Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 37375
-
10-08-24 01:05 #32905Senior Member

Posts: 372It's the one with the red roof red brick building?
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 16:38 #32904Regular Member

Posts: 15My understanding is legit
Of course YMMV and some men strike gold at legit places. But my understanding is, she is hot, she knows it, she's cool, but it's all legit. For that kind of eye candy I'll take the plunge.
Originally Posted by Member#6425
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 15:59 #32903Senior Member

Posts: 202Lisa's new "girls"?
Spoke with Lisa (Commerce) a few weeks ago and she confirmed that 2 girls will be joining her for either solo massages or duos. Has anyone set anything up with either of them yet? Any idea on the level of services they provide?
-
10-07-24 15:52 #32902Senior Member

Posts: 32A couple of Jazz links
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...xom-27040.html
Originally Posted by Vmax3754
[View Original Post]
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158474675.html
-
10-07-24 15:51 #32901Senior Member

Posts: 22Lala in Northville
Looking for any inputs on Lala in Northville. She is outcall only. Any inputs?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/h...782891816.html
-
10-07-24 15:44 #32900Regular Member

Posts: 15Pregnant?
Yeah, it's a weird request. Anybody know any providers that happen to be pregnant? Or just had a baby?
-
10-07-24 13:53 #32899Senior Member

Posts: 463Asian Elite
Thanks for taking one for the team. I've gone there twice because it's close but she was busy with a client both times. She recommended I call ahead but I never have. So this report has value.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
If you haven't already, try sunshine spa on orchard lk rd and telegraph rd.
Have fun, be safe and enjoy.
SN.
-
10-07-24 13:38 #32898Regular Member

Posts: 16I second this
I just saw Ella too and she was cute. A bit pricy, $200 FS on top of door fee, too rich for my blood. Massage was alright and the ending was good enough to get the job done.
Originally Posted by Slik9976
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 13:05 #32897Regular Member

Posts: 16Interested also of anyone's experience there as well.
Originally Posted by Member#6425
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 12:38 #32896Regular Member

Posts: 10Have seen the ad and have been intrigued by it as well. Anyone ever take the plunge?
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 10:07 #32895Regular Member

Posts: 5Same for me the 2nd time
I saw Tiffany there my first time and it was excellent with the standard HE topless. Second time with Heather, no extras and acted shocked, when I asked. Anyone let me know about the 3rd girl. I can't get a response from Tiffany.
Originally Posted by SpideySense11
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 09:17 #32894Senior Member

Posts: 38Oasis
Anyone ever check out this place on the east side? Not sure if its completely legit or more can be had. Can PM if so.
She seems to be the owner.
Owner:
- https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/2741560
- https://www.instagram.com/carinatrucano/?hl=en
Place -
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-oasis...comb-mi-148705#rubmaps.
P.S. I'm unable to read the reviews / comments on rubmaps since I don't have a membership.
-
10-07-24 09:15 #32893Regular Member

Posts: 24Have a link for Jazz or where she works etc.?
Originally Posted by TheRealMrdj
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 08:33 #32892Senior Member

Posts: 61How was it?
So how was your MT experience?
Originally Posted by RolesReversed
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 08:16 #32891Senior Member

Posts: 61Jordan link?
Hey the link to Jordan's ad appears to be broken. Can you reshare the correct one?
Originally Posted by RolesReversed
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





