Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 17921
-
10-08-24 15:09 #15416Senior Member

Posts: 208Utr milf
She provides great service!! FS and GFE with DFK and BBBJCIMS.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 10:49 #15415Senior Member

Posts: 129I didn't get it. Tried to message you. I'm sure I have plenty of room in my inbox. Thanks in advance brother.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 09:31 #15414Regular Member

Posts: 19Re
Sent you a PM Sir.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 09:01 #15413Senior Member

Posts: 27College UTR
DarkKnight2020 I cleared my inbox, can you resend?
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 07:56 #15412Senior Member

Posts: 84Journey
She is probably the most solid and professional provider in LEX.
Originally Posted by JustMe2345
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 02:23 #15411Senior Member

Posts: 156College girl UTR
I have sent everyone interested in helping her out, if you didn't get a message clear up your mailbox and I'll get back to you.
If you got it I saw her again tonight, mentioned til end of month unless she meets her needed amount sooner.
Also mentioned she's not racist but prefers no young black dudes, just a head up.
Great set of tits and ass is amazing, covered but BBBJ, honestly might drain my bank account, would love to help her more than I can at the moment so passing to generous gentleman only, take take of her! She's a sweetheart!
-
10-07-24 22:44 #15410Senior Member

Posts: 39Info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/136570078503
Hesitant on this one, I noticed what seems like a rash around her mouth.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/343875471813
Also wondering if anyone knew anything about her, might visit later on.
-
10-07-24 22:39 #15409Senior Member

Posts: 39Shame, she wasn't ten out of ten but definitely used to get the job done and had a nice place. Also link is broken.
Originally Posted by VixenToy
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/775889586273
-
10-07-24 22:16 #15408Senior Member

Posts: 61Trusted seniors?
Can you tell me exactly what a trusted senior is? I am unaware of that designation on the forum. Who makes that determination trusted Or not trusted? I've not received a number despite asking a few times. Am I to take that as being a not trusted senior?
Originally Posted by LionHaart
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 14:42 #15407Senior Member

Posts: 129Messaged
I sent you a PM. Very interested. My style lady.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 12:07 #15406Senior Member

Posts: 1002Previous UTR
Thanks to DarkNight for the connection, seen her this past Friday for a visit. Just as described, a bit on the older side and you can tell it with her face but a younger type of body on her. Very reasonable donation but hopefully she'll get a better location soon. Otherwise, I can see myself repeating again soon.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 10:28 #15405Senior Member

Posts: 213Chey
She's working today through Wednesday in Lexington this week. Lovely girl, hopefully Lion gets back with you soon.
Originally Posted by BlackMombo
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 09:34 #15404Senior Member

Posts: 166Chey
The forum is your friend. Go to next page back. Enjoy!!
-
10-07-24 08:48 #15403Senior Member

Posts: 132Chey in Lex this week.
Chey is in Lex today, Monday, lunchtine-ish, until Wednesday check-out.
-
10-07-24 08:23 #15402Banned Member

Posts: 350She's Going to be in Lexington today thru Wednesday.
Originally Posted by BlackMombo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



