Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 37369
-
10-07-24 13:53 #32899Senior Member

Posts: 463Asian Elite
Thanks for taking one for the team. I've gone there twice because it's close but she was busy with a client both times. She recommended I call ahead but I never have. So this report has value.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
If you haven't already, try sunshine spa on orchard lk rd and telegraph rd.
Have fun, be safe and enjoy.
SN.
-
10-07-24 13:38 #32898Regular Member

Posts: 16I second this
I just saw Ella too and she was cute. A bit pricy, $200 FS on top of door fee, too rich for my blood. Massage was alright and the ending was good enough to get the job done.
Originally Posted by Slik9976
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 13:05 #32897Regular Member

Posts: 16Interested also of anyone's experience there as well.
Originally Posted by Member#6425
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 12:38 #32896Regular Member

Posts: 10Have seen the ad and have been intrigued by it as well. Anyone ever take the plunge?
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 10:07 #32895Regular Member

Posts: 5Same for me the 2nd time
I saw Tiffany there my first time and it was excellent with the standard HE topless. Second time with Heather, no extras and acted shocked, when I asked. Anyone let me know about the 3rd girl. I can't get a response from Tiffany.
Originally Posted by SpideySense11
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 09:17 #32894Senior Member

Posts: 38Oasis
Anyone ever check out this place on the east side? Not sure if its completely legit or more can be had. Can PM if so.
She seems to be the owner.
Owner:
- https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/2741560
- https://www.instagram.com/carinatrucano/?hl=en
Place -
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-oasis...comb-mi-148705#rubmaps.
P.S. I'm unable to read the reviews / comments on rubmaps since I don't have a membership.
-
10-07-24 09:15 #32893Regular Member

Posts: 24Have a link for Jazz or where she works etc.?
Originally Posted by TheRealMrdj
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 08:33 #32892Senior Member

Posts: 61How was it?
So how was your MT experience?
Originally Posted by RolesReversed
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 08:16 #32891Senior Member

Posts: 61Jordan link?
Hey the link to Jordan's ad appears to be broken. Can you reshare the correct one?
Originally Posted by RolesReversed
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 08:15 #32890Senior Member

Posts: 61Link for Summer?
Hey, can you share the link / info for Summer?
Originally Posted by TechTraveler77
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 08:06 #32889Banned Member

Posts: 298Put Time in
After my experience with Asian Elite I second the motion. Think I am done with AMP's. Granted it's par for the course when you TOFT but dam. It's like when you find a decent AMP they rotate girls or "change" owners or get raided.
Maybe going to a legit place with one constant provider mixed with money and the gift of gab will go a long way.
I know everyone in here has a UTR if you don't mind sharing I be appreciative, however, if you are in the AMP hobby stay safe and be wise.
Originally Posted by GlassPanic
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 07:57 #32888Banned Member

Posts: 298Tease List
I absolutely love the FS list it's very accurate and evem updated, but can we get a tease list and a PM list.
I'm a sucker for a good finger tip tease.
-
10-07-24 07:55 #32887Banned Member

Posts: 298Asian Elite
Back in Michigan temporarily figured I would try Asian Elite in Commerce since it is near one of my properties.
YMMV but as for my experience it was awful, no extras and if you touch the 60 something year old provider she yells something in her native language and an even older woman appears in the room to admonish you. Afterwards the provider Demanded a tip.
I was fully covered with a massive white sheet the entire time. Shame because at night it is a dark and private location. I will never return.
-
10-06-24 23:49 #32886Senior Member

Posts: 190Craigslist ad
Does anyone have any info on this one?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/h...787523739.html
-
10-06-24 16:08 #32885Senior Member

Posts: 125Any update on Downriver Nuru (police visit?)
There was a post a few days ago about DR Nuru had a bunch of police cars in front of her house, anyone have any updates? Haven't been what I would call a "regular" but it's a nice change of pace every once and a while, clean, good value for the $$. Would like to go back at some point but not if it means taking a ride downtown.












Reply With Quote




