Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 13354
-
10-19-24 18:25 #12289Senior Member

Posts: 160It's been about 2 years since I last went there but the couple times I went it was an older lady maybe in her 50's. She was very nice and eager to please. Nothing spectacular to look at and a little chunky but gives a pretty good massage. Both times got BBBJCIM from her for $. Felt like I could have gotten more but didn't push it.
Originally Posted by IluvDaty2011
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 10:53 #12288Senior Member

Posts: 132King Massage. Hillsborough Avenue
Driving down Hillsborough Avenue between Armenia and the River and saw "King Massage". Has anyone tried this establishment, and if so, what's the options / service? TIA, DATY.
-
10-15-24 10:15 #12287Senior Member

Posts: 149Across the Bay
Seems like they're picking up over in Pinellas. No dumb table shower law and the Sheriff over there doesn't seem to be trying to grandstand like Chad over in Hillsborough.
Originally Posted by RonaldD1980
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 07:38 #12286Senior Member

Posts: 303Texas is dominated by another site. Our home 2 . Net. One word.
Originally Posted by MustBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 13:03 #12285Senior Member

Posts: 136Where are all the Asian giirls?
With all the shops in Tampa shutting down, where are all the Asian girls going?
Anybody know of any that are working from their homes these days?
I am sure they all still need the money, so what does everyone think?
-
10-12-24 18:51 #12284Senior Member

Posts: 63Visiting dallas this week
Hello fellow mongers. I hope everyone is mongering fine. I just wanted to check and see if anyone has any personal intel in Dallas. I will be there for a week and wanted to know if anyone has any UTR (DM me). Besides UTRs, I am Mainly looking for decent Massage and a good HE. Nothing more. Cheers. I went through the local board but didn't get any concrete answers. Though a lot of FS places available, which I am not interested in.
-
10-06-24 20:48 #12283Senior Member

Posts: 95She has headed over to Orlando but two new girls are there, Titi came in Monday from NY I believe. Cute girl, little baby damage, small B's CBJ and CFS offered. DATY AND DATO available and possibly CIM.
Originally Posted by Smdjmt
[View Original Post]
Anna came in yesterday, small spinner with A's. Pretty cute and unshaved even pits had a little fuzz, still really sexy, DATY and DATO available. CBJ and CFS, BBBJ probably available for an upcharge.
-
10-05-24 08:31 #12282Senior Member

Posts: 77Oldsmar
Any of the Oldsmar spots or nearby worth stopping in?
-
10-02-24 14:25 #12281Regular Member

Posts: 18Milking table
Anyone know of a legit and safe milking table?
Hadn't seen anything on this one.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...986271-351608/
-
10-02-24 13:44 #12280Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438Thats funny
Aviation fuel 100 LL will strip it off or cherry bomb mechanic soap. (So I hear).
Originally Posted by ThirstyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 02:14 #12279Regular Member

Posts: 14Sunset Spa
I'm almost one hundred percent sure I've seen this girl at Vinca. I saw her months ago (at Vinca) wearing only a towel, whizzing by me as I was getting rushed (by another girl) to finish. I remember her because "Mia" was very adamant about me paying extra to get her in the room with us (she'd pop in and out the door, classic Vinca stuff) Well anyway, I saw her recently (at Sunset Spa). Paid for an hr but didn't even get thirty minutes. Yes, she tried to up charge me (way over the normal rate) for but I was able to get the normal rate (s). To her credit, she had a good attitude (and really tries to get into it). But she will definitely push for you to get out of there before 30 minutes. No matter how much time you actually pay for. If you've been to Vinca, you know exactly what I'm talking about concerning rushed service. Attractive girl nonetheless, and definitely something you don't see in Tampa anymore.
Originally Posted by EskimoBrother
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 10:07 #12278Senior Member

Posts: 149Maria
Here's her ad: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...342/8135342983.
Originally Posted by Tampaguy81
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 11:55 #12277Senior Member

Posts: 95Cute girl mid 30's, slim, small B's, maybe large A's. BBBJ, DATY, DATO (really likes that), and CFS available, today is her last day, headed over to Orlando tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Buwon01
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 08:18 #12276Regular Member

Posts: 15Provide More Details
Can you provide more details on the new girl? Like, age, build, etc.
Originally Posted by Mukman
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 15:22 #12275Regular Member

Posts: 14M&Y Dunedin
Needed a car was, noticed this place a few doors down. Tried it cold without any research.
Greeted by older mamasan, opted for 1 hr to get a fair assessment. Usual 1 hr, and on the flip hands started to wander in all the places. Did not get a shift change to younger girl. Went for kitty and noticed pretty gamey smell, which killed it for me. Kept hands to myself from that point on, finished and was out.
It was one of those coatings you can't wash off either, it lingered for a few hours as I was doing things, and even survived several hand washings. Like when you use a dirty sponge. Later did a lookup by phone number and found an add with, of course, the little hot young things advertised. Not going to repeat unless there's a tag out to something more fresh.












Reply With Quote





