Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 61406
-
10-07-24 17:35 #56951Senior Member

Posts: 541Tried to scoop this one today by the Busy Bee but as I lapped around she jumped into some else's car.
-
10-07-24 14:06 #56950Senior Member

Posts: 1322Saw special k out today around noon and had to pass. Her hair lookedcum stained and she wreakeya strong odor of perfume. Granpappy always said "if it smells like cologne, leave it alone". Don't venture down conkling way anymore, anybody else try out this referred youngsta?
Originally Posted by SexyTyrant69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 14:03 #56949Senior Member

Posts: 201All cleared.
Originally Posted by BigDonkey
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 13:06 #56948Senior Member

Posts: 174Chordman
Clear your box. Trying to message and ask a question.
-
10-07-24 07:27 #56947Senior Member

Posts: 1322Will give it a shot. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 00:25 #56946Senior Member

Posts: 530I think the clortrimazol cream from Dollar Tree is far and away the best treatment for this and ringworm (basically the same thing in armpits). And you can't fault the price. It doesn't leave the sensation of dipping your balls in acid as a bonus (this is usually a reaction to the alcohol solvent used). Clears up most things in 3 or so treatments, you may want to go the distance of a full week to be sure. And wash those clothes hot to kill off anything residual on them. This stuff: https://www.dollartree.com/natureple...m-125oz/934871.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 22:14 #56945Senior Member

Posts: 85Busy Bee
North-West corner of Ramsay St and S. Monroe St.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 21:55 #56944Regular Member

Posts: 24Busy Bee
At the corner of Monroe and Ramsey. 336 S. Monroe St.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
TB35.
-
10-06-24 21:44 #56943Senior Member

Posts: 323Kind soul
Would some kind soul please tell me what street corner this busy bee is on. I TRIED TO FIND NO LUCK THANKS.
Originally Posted by TBone35
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 19:46 #56942Regular Member

Posts: 24Great Balls of fire!
Just read the directions on the can. I use the foot one all the time and it really works. (on my feet).
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
Be careful what you put on your balls because it absorbs in your blood thru your balls.
TB35.
-
10-06-24 18:07 #56941Senior Member

Posts: 166Sarah
I tried to call too, and no response. Ended up running into her last week, and went to the spot. She has lost some noticeable weight.
Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 15:48 #56940Senior Member

Posts: 69BSW Sara
Has anyone seen BSW Sara, she's usually around furrow? She typically works off her phone but hasn't responded in awhile.
-
10-06-24 13:03 #56939Senior Member

Posts: 1322Whoa T-bone. Just picked up some of that lochrimen you recommended. Got the spray version and covered my nutz with it. Ouch felt like someone dropped a fire ant colony on my nethers.
Originally Posted by TBone35
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 20:37 #56938Regular Member

Posts: 24Fay and Martha
Seen Fay at Busy Bee all dressed up and looking good and CLEAN! I remember someone saying stay away so I did. I don't like big girls anyway but I did like her heels boots and sparkly black stockings! Then I ran into Martha. Her arms, legs and hands were a little swollen and that kinda turned me off. I passed on her. I think they get that way from missing.
Originally Posted by CarlosMinor
[View Original Post]
TB35.
-
10-05-24 15:34 #56937Senior Member

Posts: 2344Fay
Saw her walking down Washington Boulevard in a red silk dress with a handler not far behind. She was walking past the Aldi towards Caton Ave. Nothing but attitude from her and upsell.
Originally Posted by SwitzEurope
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




