Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 6988
-
10-07-24 07:20 #5773Senior Member

Posts: 480Appreciate the tip, I admit I have had no success initially then went with this new approach of telling them about the allowance I am offering first to cut to the chase and have met some gems with this new approach, so that has been my style for a while and in lot of cases it has worked great but may not be the optimal way of doing it. Also, I noticed that I have had more success in MA or even in RI than in CT.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 23:49 #5772Senior Member

Posts: 326Where is Groton?
Her profile says she's in Groton. Which is NOWHERE NEAR Central Connecticut. What's the story with your post? Are you referring to someone else?
Originally Posted by Zinn2008
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 16:16 #5771Banned Member

Posts: 495Need some work
Sounds like your game needs some work. It's okay, I'm not knocking you, and I don't know your situation or how long you've been talking to that west Hartford dime, but you it sounds like you mentioned money first.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
Never never never be the first one to throw out #'s.
Let her tell you what she's looking for and then negotiate. It her# is way above your pay-grade, bounce. You can always check-in with her in a month or so to see if she reevaluated her perceived worth.
Just my 2 cents.
-
10-06-24 14:59 #5770Senior Member

Posts: 352SB vs SD
I use SB sometimes, but lately, I haven't been getting any views, responses, or pretty much anything, despite being verified, having a bunch of pics, the whole nine yards.
I recently learned of SD, which is pretty much the same site as SB but with a palette swap: same profiles, same credit-based system, etc. I made an account there with no pics, no verification, and no profile information, and I'm getting slammed with messages. Sure, some of the messages could be from bots, but I try to stick to verified girls if I can; and what I find most annoying is that some of the girls I'm trying to reach out to through SB haven't even gotten so far as to look at my profile, yet they've viewed and messaged my garbage SD profile.
Now, I have this conspiracy theory that the girls that signed up through SD cannot see messages from people that use SB, and possibly vice-versa. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?
-
10-06-24 10:24 #5769Senior Member

Posts: 480https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-8e26e293aa48
I offered her the maximum allowance that I give but she said it won't work.
-
10-06-24 10:23 #5768Senior Member

Posts: 480She now has blocked me so can't share it. Please do a search with her name in Union CT.
Originally Posted by DengKemboko
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 09:15 #5767Senior Member

Posts: 80Not her profile
You shared the link to your messages with her. Which we can't see. Instead of the link to her profile.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 07:34 #5766Senior Member

Posts: 480https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-f94541b88633
Stacy from Union CT, communicated via txts and then went cold, anyone seen her? Pics look Good!
-
10-05-24 15:40 #5765Senior Member

Posts: 88100%
This is 100% true. A lot of us spend our hard earn money and time to get access. I would suggest anyone interested "pay their dues" other wise Freddie is 100% correct. If you can't afford membership that's about $100, you probably are not the right candidate for surgaring.
.
Originally Posted by FreddieMyers
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 15:16 #5764Senior Member

Posts: 147Buddy if you can't afford the premium you can't afford sugaring.
Originally Posted by Moros3360
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 14:32 #5763Senior Member

Posts: 43She's cool.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
Hosts out of her house in central Ct on a quiet presidential road.
A little older but very much into sex and is a lot of fun.
Treat her well. She's a good person.
-
10-05-24 12:37 #5762Senior Member

Posts: 1042Yeah, she only gets back on when she needs money.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
I guess she hit her past regulars first before jumping back on the site to look for new daddies.
-
10-05-24 08:48 #5761Senior Member

Posts: 110JJ Seeking
Would you be able to pm her number if you have it? Can't afford to get the premium membership. Your pm's are full, otherwise I would pm you.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 22:43 #5760Banned Member

Posts: 495Thanks
Good to know. Thanks. I assume she is / was a pro.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
She's not really my type but it's been a while since I've been with an older one. Maybe I'll roll the dice at some point.
Does she, at least, know what she's doing?
-
10-04-24 17:08 #5759Senior Member

Posts: 265This is Jen. I went on a few dates with her a few years ago. She is very nice, but was going through a LOT of stuff with an abusive ex and living arrangements. Last I saw her, she was in a nice location. If her life drama has lessened, definitely worth your time. She was a lot of fun behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





