Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5773
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like your game needs some work. It's okay, I'm not knocking you, and I don't know your situation or how long you've been talking to that west Hartford dime, but you it sounds like you mentioned money first.

    Never never never be the first one to throw out #'s.

    Let her tell you what she's looking for and then negotiate. It her# is way above your pay-grade, bounce. You can always check-in with her in a month or so to see if she reevaluated her perceived worth.

    Just my 2 cents.
    Appreciate the tip, I admit I have had no success initially then went with this new approach of telling them about the allowance I am offering first to cut to the chase and have met some gems with this new approach, so that has been my style for a while and in lot of cases it has worked great but may not be the optimal way of doing it. Also, I noticed that I have had more success in MA or even in RI than in CT.

  2. #5772

    Where is Groton?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinn2008  [View Original Post]
    She's cool.

    Hosts out of her house in central Ct on a quiet presidential road.

    A little older but very much into sex and is a lot of fun.

    Treat her well. She's a good person.
    Her profile says she's in Groton. Which is NOWHERE NEAR Central Connecticut. What's the story with your post? Are you referring to someone else?

  3. #5771

    Need some work

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-8e26e293aa48

    I offered her the maximum allowance that I give but she said it won't work.
    Sounds like your game needs some work. It's okay, I'm not knocking you, and I don't know your situation or how long you've been talking to that west Hartford dime, but you it sounds like you mentioned money first.

    Never never never be the first one to throw out #'s.

    Let her tell you what she's looking for and then negotiate. It her# is way above your pay-grade, bounce. You can always check-in with her in a month or so to see if she reevaluated her perceived worth.

    Just my 2 cents.

  4. #5770

    SB vs SD

    I use SB sometimes, but lately, I haven't been getting any views, responses, or pretty much anything, despite being verified, having a bunch of pics, the whole nine yards.

    I recently learned of SD, which is pretty much the same site as SB but with a palette swap: same profiles, same credit-based system, etc. I made an account there with no pics, no verification, and no profile information, and I'm getting slammed with messages. Sure, some of the messages could be from bots, but I try to stick to verified girls if I can; and what I find most annoying is that some of the girls I'm trying to reach out to through SB haven't even gotten so far as to look at my profile, yet they've viewed and messaged my garbage SD profile.

    Now, I have this conspiracy theory that the girls that signed up through SD cannot see messages from people that use SB, and possibly vice-versa. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

  5. #5769
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-8e26e293aa48

    I offered her the maximum allowance that I give but she said it won't work.

  6. #5768
    Quote Originally Posted by DengKemboko  [View Original Post]
    You shared the link to your messages with her. Which we can't see. Instead of the link to her profile.
    She now has blocked me so can't share it. Please do a search with her name in Union CT.

  7. #5767

    Not her profile

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-f94541b88633

    Stacy from Union CT, communicated via txts and then went cold, anyone seen her? Pics look Good!
    You shared the link to your messages with her. Which we can't see. Instead of the link to her profile.

  8. #5766
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-f94541b88633

    Stacy from Union CT, communicated via txts and then went cold, anyone seen her? Pics look Good!

  9. #5765

    100%

    This is 100% true. A lot of us spend our hard earn money and time to get access. I would suggest anyone interested "pay their dues" other wise Freddie is 100% correct. If you can't afford membership that's about $100, you probably are not the right candidate for surgaring.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    Buddy if you can't afford the premium you can't afford sugaring.
    .

  10. #5764
    Quote Originally Posted by Moros3360  [View Original Post]
    Would you be able to pm her number if you have it? Can't afford to get the premium membership. Your pm's are full, otherwise I would pm you.
    Buddy if you can't afford the premium you can't afford sugaring.

  11. #5763
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this old bird is a Pro?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-1bda27392755

    I'll throw up a few of the pictures she has posted:
    She's cool.

    Hosts out of her house in central Ct on a quiet presidential road.

    A little older but very much into sex and is a lot of fun.

    Treat her well. She's a good person.

  12. #5762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has not been active on the site for over a month.
    Yeah, she only gets back on when she needs money.

    I guess she hit her past regulars first before jumping back on the site to look for new daddies.

  13. #5761

    JJ Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    This is Jen. I went on a few dates with her a few years ago. She is very nice, but was going through a LOT of stuff with an abusive ex and living arrangements. Last I saw her, she was in a nice location. If her life drama has lessened, definitely worth your time. She was a lot of fun behind closed doors.
    Would you be able to pm her number if you have it? Can't afford to get the premium membership. Your pm's are full, otherwise I would pm you.

  14. #5760

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    This is Jen. I went on a few dates with her a few years ago. She is very nice, but was going through a LOT of stuff with an abusive ex and living arrangements. Last I saw her, she was in a nice location. If her life drama has lessened, definitely worth your time. She was a lot of fun behind closed doors.
    Good to know. Thanks. I assume she is / was a pro.

    She's not really my type but it's been a while since I've been with an older one. Maybe I'll roll the dice at some point.

    Does she, at least, know what she's doing?

  15. #5759
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this old bird is a Pro?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-1bda27392755

    I'll throw up a few of the pictures she has posted:
    This is Jen. I went on a few dates with her a few years ago. She is very nice, but was going through a LOT of stuff with an abusive ex and living arrangements. Last I saw her, she was in a nice location. If her life drama has lessened, definitely worth your time. She was a lot of fun behind closed doors.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape