Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13937

    Daisy at Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by Snugfit  [View Original Post]
    Cold sores or kanker sore?
    I wonder if this is what's up.

    https://www.thepinknews.com/2022/12/...tal-petechiae/

  2. #13936
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseFriedRice  [View Original Post]
    Try Cathy, she's great!
    Went there and she is not there anymore. Do you mind to provide more details like looks, service, etc? Thanks!

  3. #13935
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesh69  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with Legendary Pepsi!

    You know the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woopooh  [View Original Post]
    Were at? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by DatyMan007  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned I'm Also interested in learning more. Where and when about.
    Euro touch.

    60 year old spinner with big fake juggs that loves creampies for 260 all in.
    Ramesh69 did she tongue your ass?

  4. #13934

    Mouth Sores?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldNan1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Bliss on Monday and was welcomed in by Daisy. She told me she can't do BJ's due to a sore in her mouth (she showed me the lesion). So she gave a weak massage while waiting for Megan to get free. Meanwhile they are trying to manage a steady stream of customers coming up the stairs.

    Megan finally showed up and jumped on me for some 69. She does have a gorgeous meaty puss. Then the cover went on and I got at most 10 minutes of action while she repeated "cum for me baby". They are simply overrun with clients. Megan never bothered to put clothing on; she just was going around naked from room to room.

    This isn't a complaint as I got my nut off, just an observation that they are really busy.
    Cold sores or kanker sore?

  5. #13933
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Sunny is a tiny cutie with a GREAT ass. Cute face with a round nose and very pretty eyes. Surprisingly firm body with MM large B / small C. English is weak but translator app made it easy. She's very sweet.

    Started with a massage so good that I used the app to ask if she had "a certificate" (meaning a massage license). She said she takes the test next year, so professional massage skills explained. Really really good for those who love to start with a massage.

    Lots of tongue with DFK. She puts that tongue to use with excellent BBBJ / BLS and shaft licking skills. Eye contact on point. She took it deep and really tried to get it all. And I love watching the show in that mirror.l

    Very snug outtie box with trimmed fur above. Grippy lips and that visual in DG always gets me. Just like it did this time. She likes it slow and also fast. Took a very solid pounding once we got up to full speed. Picked her up easily and walked around a bit to get a better view in the mirror..
    Nice reviewed as always my fellow mongers. I have dropped your name a few times and gotten extra treatments. Thanks. Just curious what are you referring to by "lesion"?

  6. #13932

    Sunny at Good

    Sunny is a tiny cutie with a GREAT ass. Cute face with a round nose and very pretty eyes. Surprisingly firm body with MM large B / small C. English is weak but translator app made it easy. She's very sweet.

    Started with a massage so good that I used the app to ask if she had "a certificate" (meaning a massage license). She said she takes the test next year, so professional massage skills explained. Really really good for those who love to start with a massage.

    Lots of tongue with DFK. She puts that tongue to use with excellent BBBJ / BLS and shaft licking skills. Eye contact on point. She took it deep and really tried to get it all. And I love watching the show in that mirror.

    Very snug outtie box with trimmed fur above. Grippy lips and that visual in DG always gets me. Just like it did this time. She likes it slow and also fast. Took a very solid pounding once we got up to full speed. Picked her up easily and walked around a bit to get a better view in the mirror.

    But that ass. I can't stop thinking about it. Booty perfection.

    And she taught me how to say “Big Monkey” in Mandarin. Tell her hi from me.

    I realize that I've reviewed 2 Good Girls in a row this month. I usually alternate with Bliss to avoid partiality but the "lesion" chatter has me being extra cautious.

  7. #13931
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookup  [View Original Post]
    B Spa certainly offered up CFS during my first visit. I didn't accept because I'm a BJ guy. Attractive younger MILF, and have to love the cute little uniforms to feed your JAV fantasies.

    Probably taking a swing at Monica today.
    2nd B Spa visit was less interesting. Mama-san wanted the money so delivered the session herself. Perfunctory massage, quick flip, decent nude CBJ positioned not to allow mutual touch. Cute younger MILF. But not the same level of experience.

  8. #13930

    Sophia from Lin's

    I hear she is back in town for a short while. I haven't confirmed, but senior members or high contributing regulars can PM me for a location.

  9. #13929

    Pepsi 411

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesh69  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with Legendary Pepsi!

    You know the rest.
    As mentioned I'm Also interested in learning more. Where and when about.

  10. #13928
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesh69  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with Legendary Pepsi!

    You know the rest.
    Were at? Thanks!

  11. #13927

    Pepsi

    Had a session with Legendary Pepsi!

    You know the rest.

  12. #13926
    Quote Originally Posted by OldNan1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Bliss on Monday and was welcomed in by Daisy. She told me she can't do BJ's due to a sore in her mouth (she showed me the lesion). So she gave a weak massage while waiting for Megan to get free. Meanwhile they are trying to manage a steady stream of customers coming up the stairs.

    Megan finally showed up and jumped on me for some 69. She does have a gorgeous meaty puss. Then the cover went on and I got at most 10 minutes of action while she repeated "cum for me baby". They are simply overrun with clients. Megan never bothered to put clothing on; she just was going around naked from room to room.

    This isn't a complaint as I got my nut off, just an observation that they are really busy.
    Ya it sucks to be rushed. But on slow days, they usually take their time and play with you. One time, another gal came in, whipped out her tits, gave me grapes and told me to suck on her tits after. They tell me I'm good looking but sure I'll take it. No extra $ was requested so I play along. Kiss them and out.

  13. #13925

    Agree that they're super super rushed but yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by OldNan1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Bliss on Monday and was welcomed in by Daisy. She told me she can't do BJ's due to a sore in her mouth (she showed me the lesion). So she gave a weak massage while waiting for Megan to get free. Meanwhile they are trying to manage a steady stream of customers coming up the stairs.

    Megan finally showed up and jumped on me for some 69. She does have a gorgeous meaty puss. Then the cover went on and I got at most 10 minutes of action while she repeated "cum for me baby". They are simply overrun with clients. Megan never bothered to put clothing on; she just was going around naked from room to room.

    This isn't a complaint as I got my nut off, just an observation that they are really busy.
    Lesions are not ideal but at least you can only catch it once.

  14. #13924
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadHentai  [View Original Post]
    Planning to visit some family in ballard soon then going to pop out and grab a pack of smokes after enough catching up and wholesome time and was hoping to hit up a parlor nearby. Does anyone have any recommendations. I used to know ballard drunk off my ass and blind folded but its been changed and gentrified I feel like a tourist now visiting the city so any tips would be very welcome.

    Otherwise I was going to hit up the club that used to be The Sands back in the day since its only a block away from where I'll be visiting. Thanks and be safe.
    I have been to Orchid at Market / Aurora a few times and it's reliable but not fantastic. I like it well enough. There's a new place a the gas station on 8th / Market. I haven't checked it out but it got some mediocre reviews. Dream Spa downtown also seems to be good, but I haven't tried it myself. There's a good place over on Stone Way that was well reviewed but I haven't seen it mentioned here recently. Good luck.

  15. #13923

    Rushed at Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    I paid 200 to Megan fully intending for it to be a solo mission and got upsold when Victoria came in and stuck her tongue in my throat. 100 additional for 4 hands plus msog if first shot didn't take too long. Another monger at the door mid session so Victoria didn't stick around for round 2 (she did stay through completion for round 1, be aware that might not always be the case if 3rd gal is busy when someone shows up). I don't try to hold them to any kind of time, in and out in probably a bit more than 30 minutes.

    I tried to convey that I wanted a break between sessions, but instead Megan stayed and we lazily lay on the bed making out until she initiated round 2 with BBBJ. I hadn't really had enough time to recover so it was a mostly floppy affair. Again it's a minor quibble, but some more time between rounds would've been nice but doesn't really work with their keep it moving mentality. For older gents who need lots of time, msog might not be the best here. For the youngsters who can just churn out nuts, can be incredible value.
    Stopped at Bliss on Monday and was welcomed in by Daisy. She told me she can't do BJ's due to a sore in her mouth (she showed me the lesion). So she gave a weak massage while waiting for Megan to get free. Meanwhile they are trying to manage a steady stream of customers coming up the stairs.

    Megan finally showed up and jumped on me for some 69. She does have a gorgeous meaty puss. Then the cover went on and I got at most 10 minutes of action while she repeated "cum for me baby". They are simply overrun with clients. Megan never bothered to put clothing on; she just was going around naked from room to room.

    This isn't a complaint as I got my nut off, just an observation that they are really busy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape