rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56030

    Oh no!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabz58  [View Original Post]
    Bro you come to India and I'll personally take you places that are Interesting, easy, Hot brown girls and no law. LOL.
    There are plenty Indian mongers in the metro ATL. All I can tell you is that most of the AMP girls don't like to have Indian customs b / c they always ask too much and leave very little tips. I hope you are an exception.

  2. #56029

    Cobb

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    So, Cobb has put out its Code Amendments, which include requirements for 'health spas. ' Since it's on the longer side, I thought a link to said Amendments would be better than cutting and pasting parts or all of the new requirements. Along with state issued license requirements, others include spas required to obtain a monger's name, address and phone number, the provider must be wearing appropriate undergarments, non-see through attire, shorts or skirts no more than 2" above the knee, front doors to the establishment must remain unlocked during business hours and interior massage rooms may not have locking door knobs or be blocked from the inside.

    https://s3.amazonaws.com/cobbcounty....apter%2078.pdf
    Cobb is going to dry up faster than a desert after a rainstorm.

  3. #56028

    Cobb County Code Update (Link Included)

    So, Cobb has put out its Code Amendments, which include requirements for 'health spas. ' Since it's on the longer side, I thought a link to said Amendments would be better than cutting and pasting parts or all of the new requirements. Along with state issued license requirements, others include spas required to obtain a monger's name, address and phone number, the provider must be wearing appropriate undergarments, non-see through attire, shorts or skirts no more than 2" above the knee, front doors to the establishment must remain unlocked during business hours and interior massage rooms may not have locking door knobs or be blocked from the inside.

    https://s3.amazonaws.com/cobbcounty....apter%2078.pdf

  4. #56027

    Good to hear!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RowTied85  [View Original Post]
    Pulled in 2 weeks ago, parking lot was packed. Walked in and all rooms taken. "come back in 30 minutes. ".
    Then I stand corrected!! Thanks and may you be so lucky.

  5. #56026
    Quote Originally Posted by RowTied85  [View Original Post]
    Pulled in 2 weeks ago, parking lot was packed. Walked in and all rooms taken. "come back in 30 minutes. ".
    AMPs in Smyrna area:

    H Massage (S Cobb Dr).

    PZ Massage (S Cobb Dr). This place is Is right next to a US Café and this restaurant is very popular so if you know a lot of people, you may have to do the duck and walk in technique / walk of shame.

    Q massage (S Cobb Dr).

    There's another ZR on Spring Rd within sight distance of H.

    Yong Sheng (spring Rd).

    Min Mei (behind Docs on cobb parkway).

    The old holiday massage on windy hill.

    Spring masssge on windy hill.

    ZR packed? Maybe May is back. Doesn't this place only have two women working there? If so, then a third or fourth person coming in would mean being packed. As far as rub and tug places in that area, I posted a list above. The women in any of these spots aren't much to look at (cute to average in looks but typical Asian bodies) but you'll leave.

    Happy.

  6. #56025
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginRiver255  [View Original Post]
    Trying to PM. Make some room.
    Clear now.

  7. #56024
    Quote Originally Posted by RowTied85  [View Original Post]
    Pulled in 2 weeks ago, parking lot was packed. Walked in and all rooms taken. "come back in 30 minutes. ".
    Stopped by last month and experienced the complete opposite. Asked for May and was told she's gone. I didn't like what I saw so I walked out and they literally chased me out offering me another average mamasan looking gal. Looked like a payment issue to anyone who saw I'm sure smh.

    Unless they got some new talent I'm guessing they're benefitting from being the only spot in the area where fun can be had, for now.

    KC.

  8. #56023

    ZR packed

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    A year ago I got great massages at the 17+ massage parlors within the local Smyrna-Marietta area. A lot has changed in a year. Many are shut down and those that may be open went LEGIT For now because they have a license to massage but cannot afford to lose it by doing extras. Sorry but for now it's a fact of life. Hopefully it starts to change after the elections, but we will see. But feel free to give those who are open a try. Maybe??
    Pulled in 2 weeks ago, parking lot was packed. Walked in and all rooms taken. "come back in 30 minutes. ".

  9. #56022

    A year ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlinSrq  [View Original Post]
    Try zr massage it's on 41 close to Dobbins. It's been about a year since I was up that way but nice massage that I left happy.

    Al.
    A year ago I got great massages at the 17+ massage parlors within the local Smyrna-Marietta area. A lot has changed in a year. Many are shut down and those that may be open went LEGIT For now because they have a license to massage but cannot afford to lose it by doing extras. Sorry but for now it's a fact of life. Hopefully it starts to change after the elections, but we will see. But feel free to give those who are open a try. Maybe??

  10. #56021

    Try Zr massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabz58  [View Original Post]
    Bro I've read this thread till 7-8 pages and all I see is IVY in midtown or ones in Duluth which have some action. I don't have a car so can't go there easily hence asked for Smyrna area which will be easier on the pocket for Uber.

    Also I'm obviously not a cop. Since I saw all the post stating about raids that's why wanted to know places which still do stuff so that I hit the right places and not waste my money. Hope you understand can give some info.
    Try zr massage it's on 41 close to Dobbins. It's been about a year since I was up that way but nice massage that I left happy.

    Al.

  11. #56020
    Quote Originally Posted by LickUmGood  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me of places in Asia long ago. Great massage, UTC, and teasing by a young girl, and then an older woman with no teeth would come in for a great BBJCIM. Did you check for teeth? It could have been an interesting opportunity.
    LOL. No but will keep that in mind in the future!

  12. #56019

    KC clear some space

    Trying to PM. Make some room.

  13. #56018

    Its dry out here smh

    Haven't ventured away from my go-to AMP in a while so thought I'd give Ivy on Cheshire another shot. Drew Dani. Young and attractive. Decent massage skills.

    Paid for a hour; the first 15 min was actually pretty solid. Would casually rub between my legs to wake jr up which felt nice. All of a sudden she starts speaking Chinese to another girl then walks out of the room. Comes back about 45 seconds later to tell me she forgot she had an appointment and needed to change my session to 30 mins. Tried to convince her to finish the full hour but she wouldn't budge; I'm assuming this must've been a regular who tips big. Had me flip over to get straight to it but the vibe was ruined so I just told her I'll come back another time. That left a bad taste in my mouth so even if I do go back I doubt I'd ask for her.

    If anyone has an under the radar AMP please pm me. I'd be happy to exchange info.

  14. #56017

    cuddlecomfort

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabz58  [View Original Post]
    Bro you come to India and I'll personally take you places that are Interesting, easy, Hot brown girls and no law. LOL.
    Go to the site cuddlecomfort.com pick one have her come to your room and she will cuddle with you, if she feels you are not the law you will get an L1 if they think you are the law no dice.

    Do that and report back and this should help you since you only have 4 post.

  15. #56016

    Its changed over the last 3 months

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabz58  [View Original Post]
    Bro you come to India and I'll personally take you places that are Interesting, easy, Hot brown girls and no law. LOL.
    Cobb / Smyrna has changed over the last few months I like a good massage and a L1 but its very slim pickings out here you need to go to another part of the city honestly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape