Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 888 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 13310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11735

    Denver

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/952068824606

    Day before the storm hit, had some work related stuff to handle in the area. When I was done, I contacted Denver and we set up a meet. Arrived at her location, little small talk and down to business. Pretty much delivered as promised, but will upcharge for rear entry. High chance I might repeat.

  2. #11734

    There are a few

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDanny  [View Original Post]
    Meet this piece of work getting some "candy". She's beat up, used out and on fent, ice, everything she can get her grimmy little hands on. She can't suck to save her life and she only cares about getting her next hit. Typical busted up junkie. I would rather throw my $$$ out the window then try setting anything up with her. She is known for snatchin and dashin so avoid if you have half a brain. She will beg you for a ride, then pile all her junk in your car then have you driven around town with no set direction. She had a needle in her arm the whole ride. Noding in and out of consciousness.
    One of my ATFs is on this path. I'll never see her again.

  3. #11733
    CHECK your PM's

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJamie901  [View Original Post]
    Hi, guys. I am in the area out of Memphis. And I will be here for a month while assisting in the reconstruction efforts in Asheville.

    I'm staying little. East of greensville I think in bruce or something like that I would love to find A UTR To help some of the stress.

    Sorry for the typos. I'm currently driving but feel free to PM me with details. Thank you in advance.
    .

  4. #11732

    Utr

    Hi, guys. I am in the area out of Memphis. And I will be here for a month while assisting in the reconstruction efforts in Asheville.

    I'm staying little. East of greensville I think in bruce or something like that I would love to find A UTR To help some of the stress.

    Sorry for the typos. I'm currently driving but feel free to PM me with details. Thank you in advance.

  5. #11731
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    And what did you learn from this experience?
    Avoid junkies like the plague.

  6. #11730
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDanny  [View Original Post]
    Meet this piece of work getting some "candy". She's beat up, used out and on fent, ice, everything she can get her grimmy little hands on. She can't suck to save her life and she only cares about getting her next hit. Typical busted up junkie. I would rather throw my $$$ out the window then try setting anything up with her. She is known for snatchin and dashin so avoid if you have half a brain. She will beg you for a ride, then pile all her junk in your car then have you driven around town with no set direction. She had a needle in her arm the whole ride. Noding in and out of consciousness.
    And what did you learn from this experience?

  7. #11729

    Junike Olivia

    Meet this piece of work getting some "candy". She's beat up, used out and on fent, ice, everything she can get her grimmy little hands on. She can't suck to save her life and she only cares about getting her next hit. Typical busted up junkie. I would rather throw my $$$ out the window then try setting anything up with her. She is known for snatchin and dashin so avoid if you have half a brain. She will beg you for a ride, then pile all her junk in your car then have you driven around town with no set direction. She had a needle in her arm the whole ride. Noding in and out of consciousness.

  8. #11728
    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    For the newbies and lurkers on here, of which we all once were.

    When I see a provider posting every day, multiple times a day (and sometimes multiple ads in a row) it tells me that they aren't that good or reliable because the can't keep regular clients. If you go to STG and look you'll see what I'm saying. The good ones -- and there are very few -- only post occasionally. Jenn back when she was posting, would only post a few times a week if that. Now she wasn't my favorite because she was a bit flaky, but she delivered what was paid for. Perhaps she's left the life, or found a sugar daddy, or just has a core of regulars. Marie is another one who posted very infrequently. She's posting more now because she moved, apparently into the sticks, and is likely trying to get new clients. But even still, she isn't flooding STG with posts multiple times a day. And she did deliver when I saw her.

    I once had a regular who I met when she was posting, and once she got a set of clientele between that and SA, she disappeared from both. For ages, until she needed a replacement. She was able to keep men coming back and stuck with a choice few. Frequent posting usually says one thing -- YMMV at best and stay away at worst. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who are new to this or don't know about this board. That's how these girls keep it going. Until they just disappear. Sites like Tryst and Eros allow them to keep an ad up, and usually there are better options there, but not always. Another clue is if they're posting there and also STG, they're having trouble keeping regulars.

    Just an opinion, YOMV (your opinion may vary)!
    I agree for the most part. I had a girl who posted a few times but was so hot it's all she needed. She would text me a few times asking me to come visit her when she needed money for rent. She stopped posting all together and I loved it. Low volume and uncleo most likely would never know. She got assistance through DSS and was given a place of her own. I remember her telling me never again would she do this type of work. It was basically the last time I heard from her. I have her on social media and she appears to be doing fine. I am happy for her getting her life straight but I do miss her. She didn't have any demons or pimps and drama. The bottom line is a girl with good service will have clientele and she won't need to post.

  9. #11727

    Amanda

    Amanda recently visited Greenville. I had a great meet with her. Comms were good. Screening by providing references. Requires a deposit. Expensive donation for Greenville. But, she is beautiful and skilled. Willing to please. I would see her again if she comes back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amandabella

  10. #11726

    Kylie Summer

    Kylie Summer recently visited Greenville. I had a good experience with her. Screening wasn't too hard. Provided references. She does require a deposit. Comms were good. Meeting was on schedule in a nice location. She is beautiful. Skilled. Donation is expensive. But the experience was very good. If she comes back to GVL, I'd see her again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kylie_summer8

    https://tryst.link/escort/amandabella

  11. #11725

    Don't Miss Out in Kendal Ryder

    Kendal Ryder is back in GVL. Highly recommend. I've had great experiences seeing her. Comms are good. Easy to set up a meet. Beautiful. She gets into it and provides an unforgettable experience. Willing to please. Be good to her and she will treat you right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...k/869227782104

  12. #11724

    And while we're imparting advice (or opinion)

    For the newbies and lurkers on here, of which we all once were.

    When I see a provider posting every day, multiple times a day (and sometimes multiple ads in a row) it tells me that they aren't that good or reliable because the can't keep regular clients. If you go to STG and look you'll see what I'm saying. The good ones -- and there are very few -- only post occasionally. Jenn back when she was posting, would only post a few times a week if that. Now she wasn't my favorite because she was a bit flaky, but she delivered what was paid for. Perhaps she's left the life, or found a sugar daddy, or just has a core of regulars. Marie is another one who posted very infrequently. She's posting more now because she moved, apparently into the sticks, and is likely trying to get new clients. But even still, she isn't flooding STG with posts multiple times a day. And she did deliver when I saw her.

    I once had a regular who I met when she was posting, and once she got a set of clientele between that and SA, she disappeared from both. For ages, until she needed a replacement. She was able to keep men coming back and stuck with a choice few. Frequent posting usually says one thing -- YMMV at best and stay away at worst. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who are new to this or don't know about this board. That's how these girls keep it going. Until they just disappear. Sites like Tryst and Eros allow them to keep an ad up, and usually there are better options there, but not always. Another clue is if they're posting there and also STG, they're having trouble keeping regulars.

    Just an opinion, YOMV (your opinion may vary)!

  13. #11723
    Quote Originally Posted by Bg612  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/newr...4706&noquote=1

    Just to give a heads up on this one fellas. She's a cash and dasher. Since she didn't have a room we met up a location to get one. Gave her what she needed to get one while I watched closely from my car. After a short conversation the hotel receptionist took her into a room behind the counter and neither came back before I finally went in after waiting 10 minutes. I asked the receptionist where she went and I got a defensive "I don't know" from her. I can clearly see behind the counter from here an exit leading to the back hallway and back door. I didn't want to bring any attention to myself because god knows what she told the receptionist, so I just left.
    I'm curious when you are guys going to learn never give them money for a room for this very reason. She just got a free room from you. I expect this to happen to someone who is not on the board. Don't do it!

  14. #11722

    Sweet thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy9197  [View Original Post]
    This on is a theif. Careful with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/813419022515
    Thank you for the heads up.

  15. #11721

    Sweet little theif

    This on is a theif. Careful with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/813419022515
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240926_175807_Chrome~(1).jpg‎   Screenshot_20240926_175812_Chrome~(1).jpg‎   Screenshot_20240926_175818_Chrome~(1).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape