rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 192 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2562
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    She's back after a stay in Niantic.

    Very pretty thief.
    Link is dead. Photo would help.

  2. #2561

    Kate

    Are we talking about the Amy Winehouse looking, curly haired, hazel eyed girl, lived in Black Rock, with initials LB? Is she still around? Very hot, but hard to control. Saw her in 2017. Wondering if this is her ad. Number may no longer be valid. Of course, she would be older now but I don't recall her ass being this big or her breasts being a size D (as per the ad).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kate-escort-bridgeport-138864

    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    She's back after a stay in Niantic.

    Very pretty thief.

  3. #2560
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that's a dude.
    I've seen her, She is much larger than myself, Obvious wig, manly features, and everything was an upcharge.

    Covered BJ and I was out of there.

    No repeating.

  4. #2559
    Is she still around? If so can you post pictures and info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer203  [View Original Post]
    Sweet girl. And great BJ. Let's you lay her down and fk her face. Def worth the try and will repeat. Can't get on top because of her disability but that was fine with me. Will see her again because I enjoyed her company.

  5. #2558

    Ricki

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBarlow  [View Original Post]
    I can't reach her is she ok?
    She's "okay". Sort of. Big fan of hers but things appear to be going downhill. Saw her a few weeks ago. Skills still solid (particularly oral and from behind) but her health and wellbeing is suspect. Getting even thinner and losing any muscle tone. Some signs of bruising. And her gait has become very awkward. Pleasant enough but... Bordering on a SW-like experience. Only options remain car and outcall with pickup.

  6. #2557

    New Number

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBarlow  [View Original Post]
    I can't reach her is she ok?
    She has a new # - leave a few reviews and I'll ask if it's okay to send out.

  7. #2556

    What happened to Ricki

    I can't reach her is she ok?

  8. #2555
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfull20  [View Original Post]
    Well from what I see she has a weight of 196 and those prices are real steep. I have never seen her but those two things would most likely keep me from doing so. Good luck and stay safe.
    I'm pretty sure that's a dude.

  9. #2554

    Rosey

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    #1 there was a post or 2 made about here. Seemed ok. Been watching and thinking about contacting next week myself.
    Check the posts in massage New Haven for "Rosey".

  10. #2553
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    The pics are pretty accurate. Not a great face and a soft mushy body somewhat sbbw but I felt like she really tried and honestly gave a great BBBJ. I almost wondered if she's missing teeth and I got a gummer LOL. Would I go back? I almost did. So I put her in my reserve category. Not sure about FS but she knows what she's doing.
    What about the location? That is obviously a concern.

  11. #2552
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    I can get over those part. Tell me more about her actual looks and workspace.
    The pics are pretty accurate. Not a great face and a soft mushy body somewhat sbbw but I felt like she really tried and honestly gave a great BBBJ. I almost wondered if she's missing teeth and I got a gummer LOL. Would I go back? I almost did. So I put her in my reserve category. Not sure about FS but she knows what she's doing.

  12. #2551
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    Cutter. Emo af,.....
    I can get over those part. Tell me more about her actual looks and workspace.

  13. #2550
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBooter  [View Original Post]
    Any experience you had that you can share is helpful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...m/608174475223
    #2, Amber, was part of an assault about ten years ago. Notice the request for a deposit, too. I wonder if she does the angry BF scam. Pix are accurate. I don't remember the Bush, she was shaved when I saw her years ago. When she resurfaced last year we talked and I got a too expensive BJ. CYA Amber.

  14. #2549
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    #1 there was a post or 2 made about here. Seemed ok. Been watching and thinking about contacting next week myself.
    Do NOT. She looks NOTHING like those pictures. Cutter. Emo af, not attractive at all. Like actually repulsive.

  15. #2548
    #1 there was a post or 2 made about here. Seemed ok. Been watching and thinking about contacting next week myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape