The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 683 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8845

    What are good times to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Calling all mongers! Escorts are now at bargain basement prices! You can find them on broadway (wrong forum but allow me). Such delights as Skye, Stasia, Kimmy, and even Jennie Mae! All were once 150 hh 100 ss can now be had for 20 BJ and 40 FS. I've enjoyed all but Kimmy.
    Not experienced with the corner ways.

  2. #8844

    Hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham111  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 225 for HH. Too rich for me!
    I would never. Not for something she would charge you less for if you caught her in cmd on Broadway.

  3. #8843

    Negotiate

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham111  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 225 for HH. Too rich for me!
    I'm sure you could have gotten that price down. Was that a quote for BBFS? A standard SS which will proabably take the same time and service as a HH, honestly, could probably be had for 120 or even 100 if you play your cards right. BBFS is more, obviously.

  4. #8842

    Ouch

    Quoted me 225 for HH. Too rich for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    All holes are open, last time we played hide the cock she loss her room so we got a room somewhere else and her boyfriend (some junkie whiteboy) was asking who I was and she told him, he's my mom friend and wanted to help me get a room. Long story short while we were playing and he's outside getting high, she said you can do it with our a coat, I'm clean. I was playing like I was going to stick it in her 4th point of contact and she was really pushing down on it. But I jerked off and filled her up with my load again. But don't go in without a raincoat for the love of god.

  5. #8841

    Paw prints

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Did she have the paw print tattoos on her chest?
    Yes, to small paw prints above her boobs close to midline.

  6. #8840

    Tattoos?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    All holes are open, last time we played hide the cock she loss her room so we got a room somewhere else and her boyfriend (some junkie whiteboy) was asking who I was and she told him, he's my mom friend and wanted to help me get a room. Long story short while we were playing and he's outside getting high, she said you can do it with our a coat, I'm clean. I was playing like I was going to stick it in her 4th point of contact and she was really pushing down on it. But I jerked off and filled her up with my load again. But don't go in without a raincoat for the love of god.
    Did she have the paw print tattoos on her chest?

  7. #8839

    1/2 price sale!

    Calling all mongers! Escorts are now at bargain basement prices! You can find them on broadway (wrong forum but allow me). Such delights as Skye, Stasia, Kimmy, and even Jennie Mae! All were once 150 hh 100 ss can now be had for 20 BJ and 40 FS. I've enjoyed all but Kimmy.

  8. #8838
    This one popped up. Kay in Sicklerville. A little old for my tastes but her rates seem reasonable. Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/696419156475

  9. #8837

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Yes, hummer, she's new. Perfect body, mosquito bite titties. Beautiful girl. Good mic skills, not sure if all holes are open. It's true she doesn't shoot she only smokes. She pretends to get into it, so she's a lot of fun. Enjoy!
    All holes are open, last time we played hide the cock she loss her room so we got a room somewhere else and her boyfriend (some junkie whiteboy) was asking who I was and she told him, he's my mom friend and wanted to help me get a room. Long story short while we were playing and he's outside getting high, she said you can do it with our a coat, I'm clean. I was playing like I was going to stick it in her 4th point of contact and she was really pushing down on it. But I jerked off and filled her up with my load again. But don't go in without a raincoat for the love of god.

  10. #8836

    Anyone have any experience with this provider?


  11. #8835

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Hey, has she been around a while? I've never seen her add and also how is her body overall any sign of drugs?
    Yes, hummer, she's new. Perfect body, mosquito bite titties. Beautiful girl. Good mic skills, not sure if all holes are open. It's true she doesn't shoot she only smokes. She pretends to get into it, so she's a lot of fun. Enjoy!

  12. #8834

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    To be honest I don't recall the tattoo. But I wore a condom and pulled it off before I popped and drained my load in her. But she's definitely worth a visit going to keep her around.
    Yeah, that's her. She's in Brooklawn now. New to the scene. She's playing off that someone hacked her pics and it's not her posting. But it is. I guess she just does that in case of family or her boyfriend. She's a lot of fun, but flaky. If you're on the phone with her, your talking to the handler. Get her while you can because my experience with her is, she disappears!

  13. #8833
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    If it's the REAL Ava, she has those cute little paw print tattoos near her collarbone, so that's how you can tell it's the same from the pics. Did she have those?

    She wraps those legs around real good, pins your ass with her heels and keeps you from pulling out. Did she say "yes baby yes" as you came? She loves it. I wear a rubber but she did mention she likes rubbers because the cum leaks out of her hours after LOL. So she's def up for a creampie. Just make sure she has those paw print tattoos to make sure you got the real Ava.
    To be honest I don't recall the tattoo. But I wore a condom and pulled it off before I popped and drained my load in her. But she's definitely worth a visit going to keep her around.

  14. #8832

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Hey, has she been around a while? I've never seen her add and also how is her body overall any sign of drugs?
    No signs of drugs, she doesn't shoot dope anymore only smoke it and hard.

  15. #8831

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    If it's the REAL Ava, she has those cute little paw print tattoos near her collarbone, so that's how you can tell it's the same from the pics. Did she have those?

    She wraps those legs around real good, pins your ass with her heels and keeps you from pulling out. Did she say "yes baby yes" as you came? She loves it. I wear a rubber but she did mention she likes rubbers because the cum leaks out of her hours after LOL. So she's def up for a creampie. Just make sure she has those paw print tattoos to make sure you got the real Ava.
    Hey, has she been around a while? I've never seen her add and also how is her body overall any sign of drugs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape