Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 726 1226 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21159

    Jaxx

    https://callescort.org/910-940-1161

    Has anyone seen this one? Ad says only in town for weekend. Any info helpful.

  2. #21158

    I say BS on rare find

    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd share that every once in awhile you may come across a rare find. Met an advertising provider a few weeks ago. After the second visit, she told me she liked me and offered unlimited no donation visits with the only stipulation that I visit often. Was skeptical at first and true to her word, have seen her numerous times at 0 donation. She has a great body, face, personality, is clean with no marks, vapes but non-smoker. All three holes have been explored, BBFS, daty, spend the night with her, etc. She no longer advertises and no, am not sharing her info as am keeping her to myself.

    The point in this post is just putting it out there that rare finds do exist if you're lucky enough to come across them.
    If this were to be true, he is paying her like a pretty woman deal or sugar daddy. If it happens to be true, let's see if he posts when the other shoe drops and he was either robbed or having to take penicillin shots.

  3. #21157

    Mercy. NASCAR Hershey Layla

    Have tried repeatedly to contact her, unsuccessfully. Has anyone been able to contact her successfully? She list on 3 or more sights, cute black girl, looks pretty good. Anyone know if Layla is still in the game?

  4. #21156

    Ignore him

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    Or to gloat? This should be in general reports since you're not sharing. Congrats on finding yourself a gem though.
    That dude never shares or as far as I can tell, contributes at all. He got me to give up some info on a trade but then flat out refused to uphold his end of the bargin.

  5. #21155
    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd share that every once in awhile you may come across a rare find. Met an advertising provider a few weeks ago. After the second visit, she told me she liked me and offered unlimited no donation visits with the only stipulation that I visit often. Was skeptical at first and true to her word, have seen her numerous times at 0 donation. She has a great body, face, personality, is clean with no marks, vapes but non-smoker. All three holes have been explored, BBFS, daty, spend the night with her, etc. She no longer advertises and no, am not sharing her info as am keeping her to myself.

    The point in this post is just putting it out there that rare finds do exist if you're lucky enough to come across them.
    Or to gloat? This should be in general reports since you're not sharing. Congrats on finding yourself a gem though.

  6. #21154
    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd share that every once in awhile you may come across a rare find. Met an advertising provider a few weeks ago. After the second visit, she told me she liked me and offered unlimited no donation visits with the only stipulation that I visit often. Was skeptical at first and true to her word, have seen her numerous times at 0 donation. She has a great body, face, personality, is clean with no marks, vapes but non-smoker. All three holes have been explored, BBFS, daty, spend the night with her, etc. She no longer advertises and no, am not sharing her info as am keeping her to myself.

    The point in this post is just putting it out there that rare finds do exist if you're lucky enough to come across them.
    Tell that to the marines. LOL.

  7. #21153

    Rare Find

    Thought I'd share that every once in awhile you may come across a rare find. Met an advertising provider a few weeks ago. After the second visit, she told me she liked me and offered unlimited no donation visits with the only stipulation that I visit often. Was skeptical at first and true to her word, have seen her numerous times at 0 donation. She has a great body, face, personality, is clean with no marks, vapes but non-smoker. All three holes have been explored, BBFS, daty, spend the night with her, etc. She no longer advertises and no, am not sharing her info as am keeping her to myself.

    The point in this post is just putting it out there that rare finds do exist if you're lucky enough to come across them.

  8. #21152
    Quote Originally Posted by MrChips11  [View Original Post]
    Does Sarah allow any daty?
    Didn't ask but in my experience latines usually don't allow DATY. Can't hurt to ask her.

  9. #21151

    Sarah allow daty?

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    I been on the hunt for some quality greek for a while and found Sarah, a latina provider with many reviews in EB. Now being that she's not a crackhead I knew her prices would be steeper than usual but I decided to treat myself anyway. Comms were quick, she does like you to call her as a form of verification, not an issue for me. I get to the hotel, low-mid range in Townson. She open the door in lingerie and her body is definetly a 10/10. Fake boobs and ass but perfectly proportioned and a slim waist. Now her face does show some age. Probably mid 30's but the body is mid 20's. She was a sweeheart, we had a bit of chitchat and then to the main event. Everything is covered (didn't inquire about GFE but could be on the menu). She gives me an above average CBJ and then hops on reverse cowgirl jumping on her feet. That ass was glorious. After that she lubes up and get on all fours for a trip to the islands. She tells me to go slow bcz of size but takes it like a champ, after a minute of small trust I quickly put it into high gear and she moans all the way, I even pulled a muscle from all the heavy pounding. Blew in the bag and cleaned up, hug goodbye. I will definitely repeat for a regular session in the future. Damage 2. 5.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...339/5128036489
    Does Sarah allow any daty?

  10. #21150

    Reddit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    I saw on another forum that is clean, no odor.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Listcrawler..._trigger_soon/
    How did I not ever think to look for this reddit topic.

  11. #21149

    Electra

    Quote Originally Posted by Franchise2  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up with the caramel cutie. Huge jugs Electra. Didn't pan out. Got wires crossed. So I saw mystic. In Linthicum everything was as advertised. Best HJ. Bbc cim. You could want. I'm still trying to see Electra. Any intel?. Will report back.
    I saw on another forum that is clean, no odor.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Listcrawler..._trigger_soon/

  12. #21148
    Quote Originally Posted by AsherC  [View Original Post]
    There is a girl posting in the Baltimore area advertising $$/ hr with. 25/ bb. I tried hitting her up but she suddenly quoted double her rates. When I questioned her on the discrepancy, she gets back to me an hour later saying that those rates were for doubles.

    Smelling potential bullshit, I run her number though a search. Her number, ending in 1343 is shared with a trans provider. Now I don't judge these things. But if anyone else wants to hit her up, I recommend specifying in case you get a girl with a surprise I'm her panties.

    This link goes to her current EA.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4436731343
    Yeah-she's real. Had a nice car visit recently.

    EA seems off lately. Besides the wrong pics on her profile, the search isn't pulling anything new lately. Searches seem limited to end of September as far as I can see.

  13. #21147

    Info

    Tried to set something up with the caramel cutie. Huge jugs Electra. Didn't pan out. Got wires crossed. So I saw mystic. In Linthicum everything was as advertised. Best HJ. Bbc cim. You could want. I'm still trying to see Electra. Any intel?. Will report back.

  14. #21146
    Quote Originally Posted by AsherC  [View Original Post]
    There is a girl posting in the Baltimore area advertising $$/ hr with. 25/ bb. I tried hitting her up but she suddenly quoted double her rates. When I questioned her on the discrepancy, she gets back to me an hour later saying that those rates were for doubles.

    Smelling potential bullshit, I run her number though a search. Her number, ending in 1343 is shared with a trans provider. Now I don't judge these things. But if anyone else wants to hit her up, I recommend specifying in case you get a girl with a surprise I'm her panties.

    This link goes to her current EA.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4436731343
    If the pictures aren't stolen, then that's Raven. Search this board for more information. She's been around off-and-on for a while.

  15. #21145
    Quote Originally Posted by AsherC  [View Original Post]
    There is a girl posting in the Baltimore area advertising $$/ hr with. 25/ bb. I tried hitting her up but she suddenly quoted double her rates. When I questioned her on the discrepancy, she gets back to me an hour later saying that those rates were for doubles.

    Smelling potential bullshit, I run her number though a search. Her number, ending in 1343 is shared with a trans provider. Now I don't judge these things. But if anyone else wants to hit her up, I recommend specifying in case you get a girl with a surprise I'm her panties.

    This link goes to her current EA.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4436731343
    Raven is 1000% legit and a sweetheart. If you treat her right, she'll treat you right.

    Will definitely recommend you bring lube, if you're on the thicker side. She is tight as a kite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape