Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 626 1126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16942

    Daytona cheap rooms

    I posted this also in the Daytona thread but I feel like there's at least of few of you that monger in Volusia co also. Is there any similar Motel X type motel near the speedway or does anyone have a decent cheap room over there where I won't get robbed or fleas?

    Any info would be appreciated bros, I have a UTR I'm trying to get back with over there.

  2. #16941

    Who's the girl in pic

    Quote Originally Posted by LaProduct  [View Original Post]
    I would like to ask if this type of lingerie is a red flag? I have seen one wearing an attire for gymnastics training. It seemed it will take a long time for her to untangle from that attire. I walked out.
    Can you share her add. Her body looks good in that onesie.

  3. #16940

    Google the number

    Same exact post in Tampa yesterday. Doesn't meant it is fake but makes me wonder.

    -cmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is a newbie or not, any intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/176897126

  4. #16939
    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is a newbie or not, any intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/176897126
    I too would love to know if she's real. Her shape is exactly what I love. If I TOFTT I'll report back. But this one has so little to go on.

  5. #16938

    Bella?

    Not sure if this is a newbie or not, any intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/176897126

  6. #16937

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by LaProduct  [View Original Post]
    I would like to ask if this type of lingerie is a red flag? I have seen one wearing an attire for gymnastics training. It seemed it will take a long time for her to untangle from that attire. I walked out.
    That particular onesie will have a crotch snap and is obviously designed to titillate.

    Plus that thin pussy cover can easily be pulled to the side if that's your thing and the whole thing slips off very quickly.

    I'm not a lingerie guy, but that wouldn't alarm me.

  7. #16936

    Polk!

    Stay out of Polk unless you want to be Grady's new friend, if you don't know the history there do some Google searching!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeceiversLie  [View Original Post]
    Was going to toftt but the girl is in polk county I'm sure, address of a racetrac they gave me which is near them is Hwy 27/ dunson rd. Should I just stay away?

  8. #16935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by DeceiversLie  [View Original Post]
    Was going to toftt but the girl is in polk county I'm sure, address of a racetrac they gave me which is near them is Hwy 27/ dunson rd. Should I just stay away?
    I would stay away if I had doubts. I mean why take the chance when there are better options in Orlando? Just go with a well known provider and play it safe. If you want to TOFTT, I would not do it in Polk County. Stay safe.

  9. #16934

    Subtle red flags

    I would like to ask if this type of lingerie is a red flag? I have seen one wearing an attire for gymnastics training. It seemed it will take a long time for her to untangle from that attire. I walked out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lingerie.jpg‎  

  10. #16933

    Motel X

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    I will share info if she is willing very beautiful Latina slim nice c+ cups. Thank you for the help.
    Hello fellow Monger! Can you provide her contact information for that hot ass on the pic.

  11. #16932

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock20  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Amber? Body looks incredible. Coming to town next week and I'd love to see her. Any intel will help please. Thank in advance and stay safe!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3151119

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...337/4073128111
    I saw her last year and wrote a detailed review which you can search, but to recap:

    - pics are real, she's a banging hot Latina MILF.

    - for the sticker price expect L1 only, add-ons are available but expensive.

    - her attitude is polite but all business and service is mechanical.

    YMMV of course, good luck.

  12. #16931

    Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAdams3141  [View Original Post]
    I believe the hot tub rooms are 65 for two hours but the basic rooms are only 45. Hey Shadow, your inbox is full.
    Mailbox is empty now. Thanks.

  13. #16930

    Amber to remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Granted80  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same. Her body looks great and TGTBT tbh.
    She's actually real. I can attest to that. I think some others have reviewed in non-AMP thread. She's affiliated (maybe) with Giselle. Mid 30's MILF with enhancements.

    Pictures are not too far off.

  14. #16929
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    I will share info if she is willing very beautiful Latina slim nice c+ cups. Thank you for the help.
    I believe the hot tub rooms are 65 for two hours but the basic rooms are only 45. Hey Shadow, your inbox is full.

  15. #16928

    Motel X

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsLife  [View Original Post]
    I have used motel x several times and once you get into the back parking lot its pretty discreet. You don't have to worry about your car being spotted. I usually do the 2 hours and I think I paid $65 the last time. They do have upgraded rooms that have hot tubs in them. But the basic room has mirrored ceilings, stripper pole and king size bed. It's great for the girls that don't have an incall.
    I will share info if she is willing very beautiful Latina slim nice c+ cups. Thank you for the help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails best.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape