Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 91 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1363
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #883

    Cataleya Massage

    Has anybody tried this Columbian hottie yet? Looks very enticing.

    https://cataleyamassage.com/

  2. #882

    Time and cost

    Quote Originally Posted by RubLover803  [View Original Post]
    Last night met Linda in the lobby and she came up with me.

    She was wearing a cute little black dress.

    Up in room she dropped down to her work attire (black bra and panties) and had me lie on the bed and got to work.

    Good pressure and nice massage.

    On the flip loved the oral finish and she put me to sleep with the foot rub.

    Definitely a good recommendation.
    Sounds good. Did you get your whole hour? What was the cost? Can you help us with the link? Thank you.

  3. #881

    Anybody had this Columbian hottie yet?

    She's outcall only at $300/ hr.

    https://cataleyamassage.com/

    If anyone tries her, let me know!

  4. #880

    Miko

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    That is the correct number. I can't say why you're having a difficult time. I just contacted her a couple of weeks ago, and she responded right away. I believe Farah is still sticking to regulars. She generally advertises when she wants to expand the pool.
    Is this the Miko you're talking about? https://tryst.link/escort/mikomikosakura555

    I've been wanting to see her for awhile but in Tier, which I'm not a member of, what I can see of her reviews they don't seem good and it says the pics don't look like her. True?

  5. #879

    Massage MILF

    Photos are accurate. Some might be a few years old but she still looks the same.

    She says she's worked as real LMT and that's believeable. If I saw her for legit massage, she'd be ok.

    I had one hour ($300) appointment but she initiated sex maybe 15 minutes after start. She was ok with BBFS but no CIP. LFK, DATY.

    Downside was that I was out of door less than 30 minutes after I got into her place.

    Her incall is decent place just east of center strip. Totally ok to go at night.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and still no name. 400/ hr 200/ hhr Asked her about reviews, name, nothing. New number with no reviews and no name, kind of a red flag. She does look familiar. Westgate and'hood. I'm assuming close to the WestGate? Too much attitude for me.

  6. #878
    Wow she raised her hourly, she used to be just $300. I inquired to her about her services couple of weeks ago but she was a bit of a GPS so I didn't pull the trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and still no name. 400/ hr 200/ hhr Asked her about reviews, name, nothing. New number with no reviews and no name, kind of a red flag. She does look familiar. Westgate and'hood. I'm assuming close to the WestGate? Too much attitude for me.
    .

  7. #877
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    I recall her being discussed here before as legit, but since there is no name associated, a search isn't possible.
    I reached out and still no name. 400/ hr 200/ hhr Asked her about reviews, name, nothing. New number with no reviews and no name, kind of a red flag. She does look familiar. Westgate and'hood. I'm assuming close to the WestGate? Too much attitude for me.

  8. #876

    I think she was discussed here

    Quote Originally Posted by Sncty702  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/176775480

    She looks very familiar but can't remember or find anything.

    New number brings nothing for me.
    I recall her being discussed here before as legit, but since there is no name associated, a search isn't possible.

  9. #875
    Quote Originally Posted by RubLover803  [View Original Post]
    After looking on other forum opted to have Linda come to me for outcall.

    Will give my. 02 later.
    Last night met Linda in the lobby and she came up with me.

    She was wearing a cute little black dress.

    Up in room she dropped down to her work attire (black bra and panties) and had me lie on the bed and got to work.

    Good pressure and nice massage.

    On the flip loved the oral finish and she put me to sleep with the foot rub.

    Definitely a good recommendation.

  10. #874

    Visiting

    After looking on other forum opted to have Linda come to me for outcall.

    Will give my. 02 later.

  11. #873
    Quote Originally Posted by FlightTime  [View Original Post]
    When do you guys normally reach out to try and set something up? Morning of, day before, two? Curious what the sweet spot of time is.
    It just depends on the provider. Some prefer same-day, while others prefer advance notice. I recommend reaching out as a courtesy at least the day before, and then if they say to text the next day, then you know you can do same day with that provider from then on.

  12. #872
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/176775480

    She looks very familiar but can't remember or find anything.

    New number brings nothing for me.

  13. #871
    When do you guys normally reach out to try and set something up? Morning of, day before, two? Curious what the sweet spot of time is.

  14. #870
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasDude  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Linda Friday morning, She is easy to get in touch with as long as she is not with someone. Clear instructions on how to get to the apartment, door cracked open and please be quiet text.

    She is small, slender and cute in my eyes. Asked for donation up front and had me lay on the table. Massage was light at first and then she got into it with walking on the back at the end. On the flip was some light touching she layed between my legs and went straight to gobbling me up. She likes to look at you and makes wonderful gobbling noises. No rush and leaves the room to spit it out, comes back and gives a foot massage.

    She is very quiet and only responds when you talk to her.
    Had a very similar experience with her when I went to visit last week.

    She has some A1 gobble, definitely will repeat, especially at that price point.

  15. #869

    Tiffani

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawks3113  [View Original Post]
    You can scroll through here or search Tiffani and you will find plenty of intel.

    I have seen her a few times and each was well worth it.

    Very chatty but aims to please.
    That link goes to her post and comments saying she has something we don't want if its true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape