Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 975 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 14611
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 325
    Sumosearch left such a huge whole in this game. I never realized how much that site was needed to sift through bullshit.

  2. #11130

    Going back for another

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/176791910

    My search here has been met with pleasure and some disappointment. Above is Gabriella, I appreciate the lead I found from another monger here. I've got about 3 regulars here to fulfill my kink and fetishes. This one has a body that's amazing, her coms also excellent. I'm guessing she's local and is only available on selected days and times. Her donations are reasonable and spot on. A plus is she speaks English well enough to communicate.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/176920674

    This second one has been a fun ride, good service provider, my only knocks are to much perfume, lingering on me to take home, and she doesn't allow DATY, almost a deal breaker for me. Her English is non existent but she does know how to compliment my endowment in Spanish, I say I bet you tell all the guys that?

    Happy hunting, I appreciate the tips and referrals. The kinkier the better.

  3. #11129
    Quote Originally Posted by TrynaGetPoon  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I'm going for that one.

  4. #11128

    Has anyone seen this one?


  5. #11127
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsALot  [View Original Post]
    Was really good on communication and scheduling. 120 HH so why not. Seems my type in photos, gorgeous in person. Clock watcher, was rushing to end line. Whole time felt an inconvenience to her. Would not recommend her at all. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...o/415328292650.
    You're lucky you didn't get ripped off by that one. She has a long history of scamming.

  6. #11126

    Ramsey

    Good morning from Boston.

    I'll be back down for a short visit in November. Ramsey way was always on my to do list as well as a couple others off 41. Melanie was at Ramsey way, although I think she went by " Danni" there. She's Columbia's long curly dark hair probably late 30's incredibly sweet, face and body a 10 out of 10. I think she's part of Kenwood and perhaps Evans as well. I was hoping someone knew if she is still around or her crew?? I haven't been down since March and lost track. Any help is appreciated!

  7. #11125

    Not worth it

    Was really good on communication and scheduling. 120 HH so why not. Seems my type in photos, gorgeous in person. Clock watcher, was rushing to end line. Whole time felt an inconvenience to her. Would not recommend her at all. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...o/415328292650.

  8. #11124

    Kathy at the belltower / Tamara's girls?

    Hi Shadow. Good to hear your visit was good. Where are they licated nowadays and how much was the damage? Kathy and her friends are with Tamara's girls, right?

    PM.

  9. #11123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Met Kathy a beautiful girl from the Czech Republic. A breath of fresh air over here. European girls just hit different. During our session she aimed to please. I definitely recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...j/480052716577
    What was the bill?

  10. #11122

    European beauty

    Met Kathy a beautiful girl from the Czech Republic. A breath of fresh air over here. European girls just hit different. During our session she aimed to please. I definitely recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...j/480052716577
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-27 133935.jpg‎  

  11. #11121

    Great and not great at all

    So my buddy saw this person advertizing on callescort and he liked what he saw. Called the number and was told one hour for $. 80 which included sex. On the way home, he stopped by to check the place out and was greeted by WeiWei or Lucky. No english speaking nor understandig at all so the translating app was used. He asked again for the cost of a one hour appointment: still $. 80 Then, since buddy loves dfk and daty and loves the idea of 2 pops, he asked if all of that was included and was told "yes".

    So later that evening he went back as promised. Lucky opened the door (la quinta on summerlin), she collected the contribution and they both got undressed. She smelled very good and her teeth looked great. They started with a long and intense tongue play just as he likes it, which lasted for maybe 10 minutes. Meanwhile he explored her body all over rubbing her small but nice a / b size tits with thin firm nipples, rubbing her legs and teasing her pussy. Then came game time for a delicious daty. She smelled and tasted great. Buddy took his time and enjoyed pleasing her till. She was softly mianing, pulling him in untill she came on his tongue and finger. The daty part lasted some 10 delicious minutes. Then she put a raincoat on and buddy went for missionairy and doggy until he blasted off. So far so very good. But, as soon as buddy came, she got up, cleaned him and herself and got dressed. Still 30 paid minutes to go.

    So, review: first 30 minutes were fantastic but then the last (paid) 30 minutes: WTF?

    Buddy thought Lucky was pretty although he likes bigger boobs, he missed the BJ, smelling very nice.

    Next time he will only do 30 minutes which was quoted as $. 40.

    Here is the link (Lucky looks somewhat like the person in the second picture. The said there are two girls but only saw Lucky.

    https://callescort.org/347-220-8383

  12. #11120
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpop23  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the number in the ad for girls that have been in Lotus Blossom. If they give you a location close to Belle Tower it should be them.

    I can't speak for the girl in the picture as I have never seen her. I suggest if you are interested you go and if you don't like what you see then walk away.

  13. #11119

    This was a planned vacation.

    Quote Originally Posted by MattFl  [View Original Post]
    See Dakota took a pinch.
    She decided to do short time on an old charge rather than a long probation. She'll be out in under 3 weeks.

  14. #11118

    Dakota

    See Dakota took a pinch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6667.jpg‎  

  15. #11117

    Thinking


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape