Thread: Trenton & Camden
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 3196
-
12-11-24 10:31 #3046Regular Member

Posts: 8Another thief in action.
Yeah this one likes to take their money, and provide no service. She still owes me cash, and I'm another one who won't give up until I die.
skipthegames.com/ posts / central-jersey / female-escorts / caucasian_w /-blonde-and-beautiful-with-a-b /591681741901.
-
12-09-24 18:52 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 139Such a Sad Loss
I got to know Nora on an intellectual / spiritual level as well. There was so much to her that few people really understood, and I will be sad for her loss for quite a long time.
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
Sayonara, gentle soul. May you find the peace you deserve in whatever exists beyond what we call life.
-
12-04-24 04:55 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 172Noooooo! Not Poetry broI've been thinking about her too, saying I need to see her. She was more than just s SW to me. We connected on a personal level, there are times we did nothing but just talk and catch up. Damn! May she have that peace she deserves.
Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 20:10 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 790More Sad News
From a reliable source, NO MORE GUMMIES from Nora, AKA Poetry. She passed away a couple days ago. Another one was Jessica,(NOT the Jessika Rabbit one).
-
11-23-24 08:01 #3042Regular Member

Posts: 8The thief is advertising on skg again.
skipthegames.com/ posts / central-jersey / female-escorts / caucasian_w /-blonde-and-beautiful-with-a-b /291637867603.
Yeah this one likes to advertise, and then provide no service. After stealing your money. . She still owes me cash, and I'm not giving up until I die.
-
11-13-24 23:03 #3041Regular Member

Posts: 16Has anyone gone to the stroll lately? Is S Broad street where girls are normally at?
-
11-03-24 15:41 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 197Monica's back
Found Monica by the church, nice demeanor with nice gummy.
-
10-02-24 13:17 #3039Senior Member

Posts: 235Tits
Anyone know of a girl that's got massive tits as long as she aint fat or huge. I need a big pair of tits to play with.
-
09-30-24 05:39 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 530Krystal
Is back in Trenton. She's been back a while, is living on Greenwood doing some live in full service care for a guy with one leg. Appreciated me picking her up and taking her to my new spot. She gets better every year. She's not out walking except on very rare occasions, apparently. Easiest to find her on FB. Says Shannon has taken over her old place at Clinton / Hudson and is stinking it up a storm there.
-
09-13-24 12:23 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 551Trenton
Saw Erin and Sam walking together on Anderson and Gennesse. Erin has brown skin, blk hair looks mixed wearing neon pink shorts and top. Sam is white tattoo sleeve (unfinished) french braid wearing gray top and jeans. I had no time to pick them up. Gave them my number. Has anyone spent time with them?
-
09-06-24 23:17 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 702Last I saw her posting NE philly, I can't imagine her looking the same, I heard she problems with her ankle or something.
Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 10:32 #3035Senior Member

Posts: 139She's on Facebook
You can find her on Facebook under "Amanda Tinari".
Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6
[View Original Post]
Reach out to her & you'll find her responsive.
-
09-04-24 16:52 #3034Senior Member

Posts: 790It's Mandy's birthday today
Does anyone know how to connect? I haven't seen her in a while. But I got this reminder.
-
09-04-24 07:13 #3033Senior Member

Posts: 242Anytime I drive through, seems to be the same girls I saw years ago and not looking good. Could be the times I'm going.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 16:04 #3032Senior Member

Posts: 197From what I have seen, theres plenty of action, both old and new faces. Surprised this forum is dead.








Reply With Quote






