Escort Review: Strip Club Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 8286
-
10-04-24 14:10 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 244Charm
How much that cost you was in lap dance area or VIP?
Originally Posted by CornholeBi
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 12:31 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 59Expensive. Will try to get money upfront. Tried to deny things we agreed to, but I still ate her out and fingered her ridiculously tight pussy till she came while she jerked me off bare.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
Super skinny, she's sweet. I would have loved to pound her but she wanted $800 (then down to $600 in the room).
-
10-04-24 09:09 #7009Senior Member

Posts: 241Jessica at Pans
Anyone have the 411 on her? Saw her on the Pans IG and the little guy moved a bit!!
-
10-02-24 20:40 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 1108Charm
What is the story on Charm at Pandoras?
Please report!
-
10-02-24 18:31 #7007I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Anya
I see Anya. She very good. Talk dirty. Play with Wang. Ride wang.
She tell me she do threesome with 2 guy. I cum fast. Hahaha.
She still no suck wang for me. It ok. She nice woman. Very good.
-
10-02-24 14:49 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 987Her schedule is hit and miss. Several dancers requested that their names be blacked out on Instagram postings.
Originally Posted by DukesFord
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 14:39 #7005Regular Member

Posts: 1Lola from Sugars
I have been out of the game for a bit of time. Stopped by Sugars and they said she has moved on. Very sad. She was one of the few there worth seeing. Did she go to another Club?
Thanks.
-
10-02-24 10:48 #7004Regular Member

Posts: 11I never see Liz on the schedule anymore. Does anyone know if she is working? If so what are her normal days?
-
10-02-24 10:43 #7003Senior Member

Posts: 30Scarlet at sugar's
What the pictures don't convey is the eye-watering fat girl stench. The BV was strong with that one.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
-Ed.
-
10-02-24 09:59 #7002Senior Member

Posts: 444Safety
Ava is also a safety girl. And rates can be really high compared to others.
Originally Posted by MarkieMark80
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 09:57 #7001Senior Member

Posts: 118Back at Deja Vu
I experienced them when they were at Deja Vu but knew Jessica / Candy prior. Knew two different Victoria's at old Ricks. Skinny blonde and then dark haired one with a big smile who ended up working at a few clubs afterwards.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 00:29 #7000Senior Member

Posts: 135Charm at Pandoras
Any experiences with Charm in the private rooms? Was in couple weeks ago and was offered a high price for some handiwork, didn't accept or try to negotiate but came away wondering about the full extent of the menu. Would love to get up close and very personal with that cute little body.
Thanks in advance.
Eddy.
-
10-02-24 00:24 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 135Jessica and Victoria
Not sure if you're referring to Victoria and Jessica (Candy) who danced years ago at old Ricks. But guess you know that Victoria is currently at Pandora's under another name?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
PM me if needed.
-
10-01-24 17:06 #6998Regular Member

Posts: 7Morgan
Verizon network was down so my girl couldn't see my location so I stopped by yesterday and recognized Morgan. I haven't seen her since Honeys. Got quoted 150 for CBJ. Normally I pass if there's a hat required, but went for it for old times sake. She still looks good, maybe a little bit of weight put on. Vacuum mouth. She said it was her first day back. I haven't been in there for a couple years. Really wanted to try Naomi, but she also said safety play required for everything including a blowie. Ava looked real nice and I regret not getting a dance from her. Couldn't remember if she was high mileage or not and since my phone service was down, I couldn't come here and do some quick research. I did however remember to say no to Amari.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 16:45 #6997Senior Member

Posts: 541Morgan has returned!
Which one of you PL's is going to welcome Morgan back?











Reply With Quote





