Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 789 1289 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 26665
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22345
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Visitor Amy

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    Amy back next week hope still 150 hhr300 hr. Wild GILF can take a pounding mongers if you get hour go MSOG. No DFK BJ covered bummer but she fuck so good.

  2. #22344
    I don't think that's crazy at all. I think it's a disgusting look, never thought it was sexy or anything that would attract a man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    I have one crazy rule (well maybe I have several such rules LOL) but I will not see a provider who posts a picture giving the finger.

  3. #22343
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyT2  [View Original Post]
    I meet up with CJ a couple weeks ago and you will Not be disappointed with this tasty treat!
    Thanks babe.

  4. #22342

    Phat ass GHaven

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ told no she hate it or upcharge rate 160-200 for CFS she get cheaper more open? Incall or still hotel off 31?
    YMMV. Giving her oral and went to 69. No CIM. She happy I showered just before. Cheap hotel clean room 31. Been seeing her off on for while.

  5. #22341

    As real as can be

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferner  [View Original Post]
    Is Cassidy legit? Her pictures look to good to be true.
    I meet up with CJ a couple weeks ago and you will Not be disappointed with this tasty treat!

  6. #22340

    The finger

    Quote Originally Posted by KnifeyWifey  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in August of 2023. She's very shy and submissive (alternatively: cold and detached), so don't seek out an emotional connection. She looks exactly like her pictures, and as far as I remember, she went through all the normal actions and has reasonable rates.

    About a year after we met (2 months ago), she randomly texted me from a new number asking if I was interested in buying content or meeting up. I told her I didn't pay for content and wasn't available to meet at that moment. She said I could send her a deposit, and I laughed.

    I remember I accidentally called her from my actual phone instead of my texting app while I was in her hotel room trying to save her number, and she fortunately never tried contacting me there. But use an alternative number if you plan to meet up, because she might creep up on you a year later when she needs money.
    I have one crazy rule (well maybe I have several such rules LOL) but I will not see a provider who posts a picture giving the finger.

  7. #22339

    Chocolate dropp

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chocolate treat? She looks tasty. Is she legit? Safe? GFE at all? Thanks might have to toftt if I don't hear.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/063520766516
    I saw her in August of 2023. She's very shy and submissive (alternatively: cold and detached), so don't seek out an emotional connection. She looks exactly like her pictures, and as far as I remember, she went through all the normal actions and has reasonable rates.

    About a year after we met (2 months ago), she randomly texted me from a new number asking if I was interested in buying content or meeting up. I told her I didn't pay for content and wasn't available to meet at that moment. She said I could send her a deposit, and I laughed.

    I remember I accidentally called her from my actual phone instead of my texting app while I was in her hotel room trying to save her number, and she fortunately never tried contacting me there. But use an alternative number if you plan to meet up, because she might creep up on you a year later when she needs money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 21-27-17 Chocolate dropp Skip the games.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 21-27-28 Chocolate dropp Skip the games.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 21-27-40 Chocolate dropp Skip the games.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 21-27-48 Chocolate dropp Skip the games.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 21-28-01 Chocolate dropp Skip the games.jpg‎  


  8. #22338
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Grand Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by ThugTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/703954407347

    Good CFS BBJ DATY. $150 half hour GHaven.
    BBBJ told no she hate it or upcharge rate 160-200 for CFS she get cheaper more open? Incall or still hotel off 31?

  9. #22337

    Brand new spinner. Anyone have any encounters with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/713584229766

    As you guys know, I have a major thing for dancers, so when I saw this ad pop up, immediately piqued my interest. I may have to find out what days she dances at the Vu and go take a test drive.

  10. #22336

    Phat ass

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/703954407347

    Good CFS BBJ DATY. $150 half hour GHaven.

  11. #22335
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Duo Sabrina Danielle

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/547283368819

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/244706230270

    Sunday 3 some 300 hhr 400 hr said 250 hhr before we agree to 300 went 45. Sabrina huge fucking titties tight skin Danielle small titties smaller body pigtails skirt great ass. Go downstairs to Dungeon inflatable bed Sabrina BBBJ then CFS Danielle dirty talk kiss all over BLS DATY. Sabrina come up for face sit Danielle ride RCG then CG blew so hard. Fun pair they naughty will repeat recommend. Private incall NW GR both love to fuck.

  12. #22334
    Quote Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    She's as real as they come. The pictures are not of her, she freely admits that. But they are a VERY good representation of her. No better person to visit anywhere. Fun, has a sense of humor. Treat her good and read her page and live up to that and you'll never regret it!.
    I wholeheartedly concur!

  13. #22333

    Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateParts  [View Original Post]
    Very nice body, pictures are accurate, yes she has only 1 arm, great fun sized breasts and toned body. No kissing, allowed hand play to start, covered BJ then right into main event. Took it well and would play with her clit for added fun. Finished uncovered BJ but no CIM.

    100 ss 150 hlf 200 hr with reasonable up charge to take video which she'll use on her online site. I can check off arm amputee from the bucket list but still looking for the double leg amputee LOL.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/414659001080
    This is how you know inflation is out of hand. When you get ten percent less provider for your donation.

  14. #22332
    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan74  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. I can't verify if the pictures are officially her, but if the aren't, the person on the other side of the door is as close as you can get to those pictures. CJ is also very cool too.
    Thank you so much.

  15. #22331
    Quote Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    She's as real as they come. The pictures are not of her, she freely admits that. But they are a VERY good representation of her. No better person to visit anywhere. Fun, has a sense of humor. Treat her good and read her page and live up to that and you'll never regret it!

    .
    Thank you hon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape