Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 145 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2168
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1163

    Lovely

    Sadly she wasn't around very long but by far the prettiest girl in the tos lineup. And the service to match it. Hope they bring her back around.

  2. #1162

    TOS Suzie

    Cute face and well proportioned slender body, low 30's. Save some time reading all the reviews and just do it. She is great. Here for a short time so good luck getting in.

  3. #1161

    Cary location

    Anyone been at the Cary location recently? I went months ago for good but haven't seen any reports since.

  4. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    Also wondering if anyone has had a successful visit to these providers within the past 2 weeks. A bit leery of taking the plunge considering the recent reports of Uncle activity.
    Saw Hana last week in Raleigh. Quiet street. Good time.

  5. #1159

    Sweat Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    Also wondering if anyone has had a successful visit to these providers within the past 2 weeks. A bit leery of taking the plunge considering the recent reports of Uncle activity.
    I saw Cojr last week in Raleigh. It was a small house in private neighborhood. Seems pretty safe.

  6. #1158

    Sweat Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGault  [View Original Post]
    So did they move from Raleigh or have both? Has anyone seen any of the new talent as there are no reviews linked?
    Also wondering if anyone has had a successful visit to these providers within the past 2 weeks. A bit leery of taking the plunge considering the recent reports of Uncle activity.

  7. #1157
    Will be in RTP area next week. Anyone has links to Korg or Corg services? Usually prices for this in California is about 260. What's the range in RTP?

  8. #1156
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443

    Bunny with TOS

    Her body is one of the top class's. Luxurious, perky, smooth, and tight. Truly lovely! Hope she revisit my town in the near future. Be safe, good luck!

  9. #1155

    Busy

    Quote Originally Posted by AznLovaBoyx35  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone tried or visited them lately. ? Or recently? Because tried to make appointment and they said that they were not busy at all. It was so busy hard to make any appointment but now its all good to go with any appointments. And the location is in durham somewhere but I understand about that. Just trying to stay safe due to all these activities lately. Thanks bunch and please share your feedback.
    They were busy when I went. They had overbooked! 2 other mongers parked out there and was a massive confusion.

    I stayed and it was ok. I think they thought they were getting busted with so many people.

    On another note.

    BTW Not sure why my EARLIER question was taken down.

    Their English was passable not great FYI.

  10. #1154

    Agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatFool  [View Original Post]
    My regulars were all awol, so based on her many, largely positive reviews here, I scheduled a session with Yanni last week.

    Here is my summary relative to her reviews and board questions:

    Location is at a house on Slater. I did not see or hear anyone else in the house while I was there.

    I believed she answered the phone (. 2118) and I scheduled directly with her for same day service. She told me she is accepting new clients.

    No rush, FS fee was $260, Full hour plus. Included couples shower at start and at end. Experience was very similar to FS AMP establishment except no interruptions. She did check phone several times.

    She is not the girl in the photos. As others note she is older, still attractive, shapely-- and definitely not an Auntie type.

    Her English was more than good enough for my needs.

    Yanni was very energetic and eager to please. DFK was not available.

    Overall it was an excellent session at a very reasonable fee.
    I was fortunate to meet with her before I headed back to Orlando Sunday. Very good session, though I was a apprehensive with "the boss" working on his car near the garage out back. The house was quiet, and I even got a foot scrub afterword. Overall a thumbs up!

  11. #1153
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGault  [View Original Post]
    So did they move from Raleigh or have both? Has anyone seen any of the new talent as there are no reviews linked?
    Haven't seen them yet, but there's 2 Chinese girls (Cojr, Chloe) and 1 Japanese (Hana) currently. I am unsure if they changed locations. I will ask mms next time I txt her.

    If these reviews about them being slow are true, girls will leave unless they don't have any place else to go. Their marketing efforts are lacking tbh and their prices are a little too high for this area. I think they should be in the 320/ hr range, but I think we're stuck at 350.

    I wish Sweet Purple would come back at TOS. I think she said maybe December? I'll have to text her and find out.

  12. #1152

    Sweat Girls

    So did they move from Raleigh or have both? Has anyone seen any of the new talent as there are no reviews linked?

    Quote Originally Posted by AznLovaBoyx35  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone tried or visited them lately. ? Or recently? Because tried to make appointment and they said that they were not busy at all. It was so busy hard to make any appointment but now its all good to go with any appointments. And the location is in durham somewhere but I understand about that. Just trying to stay safe due to all these activities lately. Thanks bunch and please share your feedback.

  13. #1151

    First time with Yanni

    My regulars were all awol, so based on her many, largely positive reviews here, I scheduled a session with Yanni last week.

    Here is my summary relative to her reviews and board questions:

    Location is at a house on Slater. I did not see or hear anyone else in the house while I was there.

    I believed she answered the phone (. 2118) and I scheduled directly with her for same day service. She told me she is accepting new clients.

    No rush, FS fee was $260, Full hour plus. Included couples shower at start and at end. Experience was very similar to FS AMP establishment except no interruptions. She did check phone several times.

    She is not the girl in the photos. As others note she is older, still attractive, shapely-- and definitely not an Auntie type.

    Her English was more than good enough for my needs.

    Yanni was very energetic and eager to please. DFK was not available.

    Overall it was an excellent session at a very reasonable fee.

  14. #1150
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    I managed to make an appointment with ToS Monday with zero notice, on the first day a new girl was there. She mentioned she'd only stay if there was enough business and she's already gone, so I guess not.
    Well dang man share the review! Was debating seeing her but then the ad went awya.

  15. #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    I managed to make an appointment with ToS Monday with zero notice, on the first day a new girl was there. She mentioned she'd only stay if there was enough business and she's already gone, so I guess not.
    The local arrest probably have hurt their business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape