Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 141 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 2103
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1878

    Has anyone met this chick?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/staun...w/584820027629

    Has anyone actually met this girl? Her multiple posted daily ad has deposit written all over it that it is nauseating and like the rest of you, I don't do deposits. However, her ad implys deposits only if she is more than 20 min away. She sounds like she travels. So I reached out one morning to her to see if she was in my area. I could host and I wanted her to waive the deposit if she was close. She was only 25 min away but would not waive it. I told her I would do an hour for waiving but she wouldn't, then she got rude as many of the inexperienced ones do then basically told me off LOL. I was just curious if anyone has seen her, deposit or not, and had anything juicy to report. That ass pic had me intrigued.

  2. #1877
    Quote Originally Posted by Btt123  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious on this one as well. Almost too good to be true.

    Anyone?

  3. #1876

    Shayla

    Anyone seen Shayla? Pics accurate?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/941807895767

  4. #1875

    Christi Lynn

    Hey fellas!

    Long time reader so now I would like to start giving back. I recently saw Christi when she came to Richmond. She is an outstanding provider and the pics on her site are dead-on accurate. Not a clock watcher. I scheduled for 90 min but I arrive 30 min early expecting to wait. She called me right up to her room and still gave me my 90 min so I was there two hours total for the 90 min donation. Anyhow, this is not meant to be a review in great detail but she is full GFE. DFK, BBBJCIM, DATY, CFS but no anal. We got to chatting and she wants to start including Charlottesville about every two months when she travels to Richmond and make the side trip here for a couple of days. I told her I would try to spread the word and if enough interest is generated from us, she will come. I'm not a shill or a simp, just wanted to put out the word. She responds great to text and if any guys check her site and want her to come, she would welcome a text asking her to come to Charlottesville. The greater the interest, the greater the probability. Or, just go see her when she comes to RVA. Damages are four franklins for the hour but you may get longer. Check her site out and in my opinion, she's even cuter in person with a sweet southern accent. She is a total mature MILF, and does not look her age. Give her a look.

    alexischristi.com

  5. #1874

    Angelina

    Quote Originally Posted by Boro540  [View Original Post]
    Ad looks familiar but I can't recall if she went by another name. Anyone sampled?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/336928035098
    Pretty sure she used to go by "Angelina. " I texted a few times but never got a response. I assume it was just a timing thing. Never lost any sleep over it since most reviews said she was pretty unenthusiastic.

  6. #1873

    Sky / Skylar

    Ad looks familiar but I can't recall if she went by another name. Anyone sampled?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/336928035098

  7. #1872

    Moon Girls Yurina

    I had a chance to see Yurina, and I don't know what the other guy who reviewed her had against her but she's not unattractive at all. A bit tall, a bit boney, but she's got curves in all the places that matter. She makes the usual accommodations that the Japanese moon girls providers do, but she also offer something special that's hard to find: she's backdoor friendly (albeit with size limitations). She refused mine and it does seem she charges a crazy premium but if any of you are looking to cross that off your bucket and you've got the cash for it she is willing.

  8. #1871

    Duos?

    Anyone partake of the duos at the upscale hotel on the north side? Curious how it is. They seem legit but I haven't gotten up there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/911338307104

  9. #1870
    Rose was just OK, she has a lot to say about nothing and with a weird accent. I'm not one that likes to be called baby 100 times in 15 minutes. Body is ok but she's a user just like Rain.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBringer  [View Original Post]
    Melissa's reviews do look good! I might have to give her a try, though her style of service isn't what I go for these days. Thanks for the warning on Rain.

    What about Rose, the one with the curl of hair in all her photos? Body looks bangin, but I'm not finding any reviews.

  10. #1869

    In town next week.

    Can anyone help a SM out?

    I can help with Raleigh Richmond areas.

  11. #1868

    What about Rose?

    Quote Originally Posted by HburGuy  [View Original Post]
    She has gone by Melissa or Grace her little friend is goes by Rose but not sure that's who currently in her pictures, that one looks a little like Rain who is not worth the price of admission. Melissa on the other hand is worth a visit! Good hunting.
    Melissa's reviews do look good! I might have to give her a try, though her style of service isn't what I go for these days. Thanks for the warning on Rain.

    What about Rose, the one with the curl of hair in all her photos? Body looks bangin, but I'm not finding any reviews.

  12. #1867
    She has gone by Melissa or Grace her little friend is goes by Rose but not sure that's who currently in her pictures, that one looks a little like Rain who is not worth the price of admission. Melissa on the other hand is worth a visit! Good hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBringer  [View Original Post]
    Help me out here, gentlemen. This girl:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/954849132818

    I know she used to do duos with someone going by the name of Baby Rose or some such who had a funky curl of hair on her forehead. Her number seems to be new and doesn't turn up any reviews. I've been tempted for a long time, especially for a duo, but I can't find or remember her name or what people thought of her.

    Any memory boosts or recent experiences would be welcome.

    - D. B.

  13. #1866

    Need a reminder

    Help me out here, gentlemen. This girl:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/954849132818

    I know she used to do duos with someone going by the name of Baby Rose or some such who had a funky curl of hair on her forehead. Her number seems to be new and doesn't turn up any reviews. I've been tempted for a long time, especially for a duo, but I can't find or remember her name or what people thought of her.

    Any memory boosts or recent experiences would be welcome.

    - D. B.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjMzNDQzMWYxMzFlN2ZlYjI2NTE2YjhiYzRhZWVmNzFmYzhiOGE.png‎  

  14. #1865

    Cinnamon

    Has anyone seen cinnamon recently. Seems impossible to get a hold of and / or ghosts.

  15. #1864

    Amanda Lee

    Did anyone get a chance to meet up with Amanda Lee? Saw her posts but was unable to make time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape