Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 24808
-
10-02-24 09:31 #22213Senior Member

Posts: 29QV prices
I'm truly baffled by today's qv market in the Indy metro. Seems $120 is the new standard. I realize there are still a few lower out there. My real question is who are the guys out here paying $150-180 for a fkn qv? I don't care how hot a girl is. Your thoughts?
-
10-02-24 06:23 #22212Senior Member

Posts: 60Very sorry to hear you went though that.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
Was a bit surprised to hear that she was pulling this shit.
She's been around for years same name and think she had pretty good reviews, always head she was bigger than the pics.
I wonder if Sami sweetheart is still robbing people.
It's a shame when girls that have been good for ages deteriorate to this point.
Thanks again for the warning.
-
10-02-24 01:54 #22211Senior Member

Posts: 632Re: Be careful Kai bby Kaii
Thanks GSpot! At least it sounds like you got out of there safely.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 01:20 #22210Senior Member

Posts: 109Appreciate it
Thanks for info. Any particular hidden gems these days?
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 22:12 #22209Senior Member

Posts: 751Have seen one
Have not seen this one, but have heard about her:
Originally Posted by AdorableSilve
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/176843890
She also has a review here:
https://callescort.org/317-992-4682
Spoke with her a couple times though. Sounds real and reliable. Rates extremely low. Was told that she is very much so a below average time for the most part and way heavier in person. Can't really beat it for the HHR rate of $. 20 though I guess.
I have seen CiCi in the past:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/176641729
Pics are her but filtered per usual though, but still her. She states in her profile that she is a BBW which I'm assuming you can tell from her pics to begin with. I just went in for the BNG though and did not partake in the deed, so can't say anything there. Pretty solid on the BBBJ though, not too bad, more on the mechanical side. My only gripe with it and going back for a repeat was she did not do CIM, which for me is a must when it comes to just going for the BNG though. Not sure about anything else or what the deed is like like I said before, but she is real and was reliable back when I saw her anyways. Not bad rates either then, but not sure if they have changed or not.
Stay Safe.
-
10-01-24 22:08 #22208Senior Member

Posts: 751Be careful Kai bby Kaii
Kai bby.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/176700567
https://callescort.org/463-279-7652
This one has a brother and friends that will come in after you have given her the donation to rob you at gun point and make you leave. Went to see her from previous reviews that she had in the past and sure enough, she has definitely gone down compared to what they have said before. Be careful out there guys. Stay Safe.
-
10-01-24 20:01 #22207Senior Member

Posts: 109Coming to Indy this Weekend
Ill post a few here and let me know any info. I either couldn't find a name or they changed their name. Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/176830260#.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/176641729
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/176878148#.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/176843890
-
10-01-24 17:30 #22206Regular Member

Posts: 2I appreciate the help, I am brand new to the hobby and still trying to navigate all the nuances.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 17:29 #22205Senior Member

Posts: 751Also to add
Also to add to this, in one of those links, I believe the last one, in the headline it says this for her height and weight in the title message.
Originally Posted by Hsrfj
[View Original Post]
42 KG 158 CM.
Definitely not even the metrics that we use in America here, so again, should be enough for you to make a smart decision on this one.
-
10-01-24 17:26 #22204Senior Member

Posts: 751If it helps
Seeing based off of the initial contact and asking for a deposit right away, that is a sure way to tell you that it smells like a scam. Also with a little digging if it helps.
Originally Posted by Hsrfj
[View Original Post]
https://www.models-world.com/profile/leah-106/
https://www.models-world.com/profile/leah-116/
https://ondate.com/female-escorts/410395/leah
https://ladys.one/nashville/leah-195-i907242
https://secrethostess.com/9759007/
I'm going to go ahead and say to save your money on this one and find another, but at the same time will leave you with this to make your own decision with that one. Stay Safe.
-
10-01-24 17:14 #22203Senior Member

Posts: 342You know the rules
I have not experienced her, but just reading her ad makes me believe it has to be a scam. 1. She says she is in 'Indiana', not Indianapolis. 2. I doubt if the pictures are even of the person placing the ad. 3. She says she is available to 'couples', 'groups', 'men' and 'women', there is no way one person could handle all of the business which could be created by such a far ranging ad, especially when it covers the entire state. Save your money.
Originally Posted by Hsrfj
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 12:13 #22202Regular Member

Posts: 2Alyson. Seems TGTBT
I was looking around on Eros and came across this ad but after making initial contact they are asking for a deposit before even doing any verification on either side so I am a little hesitant and worried it is a scam. Has anyone any experience?
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/6850093.htm?cat=1
-
10-01-24 11:08 #22201Senior Member

Posts: 50Anna
Any info on this one? PM me.
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8379745.htm?cat=1271
-
09-30-24 14:35 #22200Senior Member

Posts: 40Cuddle Comfort
I know there were a couple posts in the past and I reached out to someone in PM, but never heard back. Anyone have any leads from the site? PM, if you'd like. Thanks!
-
09-30-24 00:34 #22199Senior Member

Posts: 61Veee!
Thanks a bunch Gman she is definitely my type and I personally prefer covered so no biggie there, safer that way!
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




