Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 4877
-
10-09-24 05:30 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 65Which day of the week was she working? I think I had completely different experience with the same girl on the weekend. For half song demanded 30 plus tips and was in a rush.
Originally Posted by TobyTobeTobi
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 07:51 #4471Senior Member

Posts: 588Details on PIAS visit?
Tried to send you a DM, but your mailbox is full. Please clear out some space.
Originally Posted by RubLover803
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 22:40 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 30Vickie at Chicas
I was in town and had an itch for Latina titties in my mouth. I've visited Chicas Bonitas a few times in the past and always had a fun time, this time was no different. I read everywhere that the girls are very forceful and pushy, and while this tracks with my time here I don't find it very off putting. In fact I kind of enjoy letting the girls try to sweet talk and tempt me, and I also like the complete 180 when they realize they aren't getting through to you. Anyhow, I was looking around the room hoping to find a little lovely lady I could take to the back. There were quite a few gorgeous young girls, a few light skinned Latinas and one Black queen. It was one of the most difficult things I've had to decide on, I didn't have enough money for all these pretty girls and I was damned If was going to go over my budget. I finally zeroed in on a beautiful little Cuban girl, she was damn cute with her braces and pink panties. I called her over with my finger and she happily obliged like the good little **** she is. I took her to the backroom and told her the action could start when a new song came on. We sat in the booth while the song finished and she told me all about her, she was 22 from Cuba, had just recently arrived and was going back in a month or two to visit. Said she wasn't into the partying scene and preferred to be at home most nights, which caught me by surprise, I was this close to proposing to her. When the new song started playing she sprung into action, she had a nice pair of tits and rubbing on them felt so so good. This girl knows how to work those hips, I can only imagine her in the sack. I sucked on her tits for a good long while, I slapped her ass like she owed me money. I wish she'd let me eat her pussy and asshole like some of these other girls do but Vickie has standards. The song finished, I tossed her a 20 and back I went to the bar. Not more than five minutes passed by when I took her back for another round. I tossed her another 20 and my money was spent up. I still think about my ephemeral girlfriend Vickie everyday.
A tip to the new guys visiting Chicas, you got to zero in on a girl you like and invite her to your table, have her sit on your lap, buy her and her friend a drink or two, let your hands wander here and there. Don't be afraid, these girls are there for you. Now that doesn't mean be an asshole and disrespectful either. If you don't see a girl you like, have a seat drink a beer there's bound to be one hiding out somewhere. In the meantime you're going to get harassed by a few older gals with bad body work, but hey that's all part of the experience. Bring some money for drinks, dances, and plenty of ones to tip. Have it in mind that you'll treat a few pretty girls to some overpriced drinks and you won't leave feeling scammed. I've always had a great time at Chicas and I've never failed to find an absolutely gorgeous girl who at the very least was ready to have her titties sucked on.
-
10-02-24 12:09 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 481Play it again Sams
Ended up at Play It Again Sam's after deciding to go more local to save a little.
Not a bad experience.
Definitely a dive bar but didn't feel pressured there.
Probably ten ladies working.
Had a dance with a thin white dancer with huge bolt ons named Sierra. Didn't have any luck with her and the dance was very standoffish. Should have saved my money on that one.
Then I met a nicely thick dancer from Guam that went by cupcake. Curves were perfect for me and she had a beautiful smile.
Took the plunge with her and was well worth it. She took care of me and I definitely left happy.
-
10-01-24 22:27 #4468Senior Member

Posts: 1906Hippo, LVSC, Hustlers
Since you're staying in the middle of the strip I'm guessing (Flamingo) you're not far from these clubs 10-15 minutes.
Originally Posted by RubLover803
[View Original Post]
Don't recommend taking Uber to ANY as these spots (directly) as the clubs will have to pay your uber driver and they're going to ding you.
Best you take Uber to a nearby spot and don't mention to your driver you're going to the club at all. (wait till he / she leaves before you start walking).
Or take the free shuttle (still don't recommend but better than Uber direct) at least it's free entry before 10 pm usually unless there's some special event. Always double check requirements before you take the free shuttle (in case they require buying drinks etc).
Peppermint Hippo. No cover for locals I'm not sure on military I'd, if you're nice and tip the bouncer he'll give you a pass, also depends if you go during day vs night. No need to get bottle here. Floor dance is kind of expensive at 30-40 depends who you talk to. Better off doing VIP 15 minutes for 150. It's slow during the day though so it's a good spot to chill if that's what you're looking for.
LVSC (Las Vegas Strip Club, old Sophias) - DON'T go during the day it's DEAD. After 9 pm is a good time before it gets busy. Floor dances are 3 for 100. They have full kitchen here if you're hungry.
Hustlers. Day time is best to go if you want a chill / less pressure to get dances, etc. They have tons of promos this month check their site for details. There's one that's free cover if you go before 6 pm.
-
10-01-24 17:37 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 481Strip clubs
Ok.
I know I'm sounding like a broken record asking so many questions.
I'm staying on strip and want to go to a nice strip club to enjoy the sights and tips some dancers and maybe get some lap dances.
Not looking to break the bank with bottle service etc.
Where do why'all recommend?
And I see many posts about the clubs having shuttle service and not to take Uber.
Back home vets get in free. Army retiree with I'd.
-
10-01-24 10:20 #4466Banned Member

Posts: 17I've been to Club Platinum 4 or 5 times over the past few years. It's small and it's hit or miss with the women but there's No cover and beer / drinks are relatively inexpensive. So, it's definitely worth walking in and checking out. Not necessarily high mileage but sometimes you strike a rapport and things can go well (if you have reasonable expectations).
Originally Posted by RubLover803
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 22:37 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 1906Sausage party
I wouldn't but if you're bored, it's walking distance, if they don't charge cover, then go for it.
Originally Posted by RubLover803
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't pay to go in, you might be disappointed to find very few dancers and just sausage party in there.
-
09-30-24 20:40 #4464Senior Member

Posts: 61I've Never Got An Entrance SH
I too visit during lunchtime and have never gotten a stripper handshake upon entrance or to 'seal the deal'. Only during / after dances. A couple of months ago I had two whom I had dances with previously that day on either side of me. As I drank my beer, they took turns grabbing my junk (Sabrina, my fav)! Last visit was 1-2 p about 10 days ago. Must've been 25+ dancers, just a few guys. Many were attractive, some looked in 20's (and bored), none gave a SH. Had 5 dances in 'VIP'. All ground on junior well; my hands went wherever they wanted and kissed / sucked all their tits. The last one was a Cuban spinner MILF (they're overwhelmingly Cuban here) named Sandra (b / c that's such a common Cuban name, haha). Her nipples were so responsive plus her fake 'orgasm'; I appreciated the effort and had a blast with her. I always go commando b / c it feels better thru my nylon shorts. Halfway thru the first dance she asked if I had money (I said 'yes') and something else I couldn't understand. Then she said something about cameras, used her back as a blockade, and slipped her hand down my shorts. She grabbed and stroked an at-attention junior for about 30 seconds, whispering in my ear "are you going to cum for me, baby" (yes, if you keep stroking)?! She did this twice, second dance ended, and I told her I had to go. Was already late picking up daughter. She pouted but said ok. Was there more on offer? Dunno, but I haven't seen it during the daytime yet. Got her digits before I left, crickets (of course). So, to the group. I always have fun, love Latinas and like the more dive-bar atmosphere than other clubs but has anyone gotten extras there? If so, how much and how does that work in that communal VIP; do they just turn a blind eye? Any takeout success? I have names / numbers for about half a dozen and get no or generic responses. Are the digits real, or "managed"? Would love to hear CB stories.
Originally Posted by Robert387
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 20:07 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 56Lol
Absolutely not.
Originally Posted by RubLover803
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 19:41 #4462Senior Member

Posts: 481Visiting
Hey I'm visiting this week and see that Club Platinum is walking distance from my hotel.
Any recommendations.
Should I go?
-
09-30-24 17:47 #4461Regular Member

Posts: 3Need info on Chicas bonitas
Hi,
I am going to be in Vegas in few weeks from now, planning to visit CB as I am looking for high mileage dances. Can I pla get some info like best timings to visit, rates, parking etc I am free only after 8 pm, so would like to know how the scene is between 8-10 pm. Thanks in advance!
-
09-27-24 05:47 #4460Senior Member

Posts: 588SH at CB becoming a rarity
It used to be commonplace to get a stripper handshake upon entering, but now it's virtually non-existent. And even dancers who walk around and try to solicit dances no longer give their sales pitch in that manner. I'm only a daytime visitor, but during several visits in the past couple of months I've not been greeted in this manner.
-
09-14-24 13:22 #4459Regular Member

Posts: 5Closed
I used to go once or twice a year. It changed over time. Originally, strippers and patrons had to wear pasties. The last couple of years they were allowed to be topless with exposed nipples. Most of the waitresses and bartenders were topless. The strippers had to wear pink wrist bands so you could easily identify them. You had to go inside for dances, and they only did them in the VIP, so it was something like 3 songs for $100 and buy a drink. There were no dances outside. With the discount they gave locals, it was a much cheaper option than the other day clubs at the casinos. They did not open this summer. No word on whether or not it is coming back next summer. You could call to get picked up at your hotel and they sent a shuttle bus.
Originally Posted by OnYourFace
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 15:40 #4458Senior Member

Posts: 55Sapphire Pool
Though I never got there, I'd been to all the other adult Vegas strip pools pre-covid and Sapphire was on the to-do list. My research at the time indicated that strip-club dances were not allowed and it wasn't even toptional. I don't believe you could enter the club in a (dry) swimsuit either. It sounded more like a stripper meet-and-greet with exorbitant drink prices.
Everytime I thought about hailing a taxi to go to the Sapphire Pool I elected to walk to Bare or TAO or Caesars or Mandalay Bay or Wynn / Encore instead. A strip-club pool concept seems genius, but it falls flat with all the rules. Perhaps the concept would be more profitable in a city without other adult pools to compete with.










Reply With Quote




