Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 552 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6996
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    What is the story on Charm at Pandoras?

    Please report!
    Expensive. Will try to get money upfront. Tried to deny things we agreed to, but I still ate her out and fingered her ridiculously tight pussy till she came while she jerked me off bare.

    Super skinny, she's sweet. I would have loved to pound her but she wanted $800 (then down to $600 in the room).

  2. #6995

    Jessica at Pans

    Anyone have the 411 on her? Saw her on the Pans IG and the little guy moved a bit!!

  3. #6994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Charm

    What is the story on Charm at Pandoras?

    Please report!

  4. #6993
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Anya

    I see Anya. She very good. Talk dirty. Play with Wang. Ride wang.

    She tell me she do threesome with 2 guy. I cum fast. Hahaha.

    She still no suck wang for me. It ok. She nice woman. Very good.

  5. #6992
    Quote Originally Posted by DukesFord  [View Original Post]
    I never see Liz on the schedule anymore. Does anyone know if she is working? If so what are her normal days?
    Her schedule is hit and miss. Several dancers requested that their names be blacked out on Instagram postings.

  6. #6991

    Lola from Sugars

    I have been out of the game for a bit of time. Stopped by Sugars and they said she has moved on. Very sad. She was one of the few there worth seeing. Did she go to another Club?

    Thanks.

  7. #6990
    I never see Liz on the schedule anymore. Does anyone know if she is working? If so what are her normal days?

  8. #6989

    Scarlet at sugar's

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett will be at Sugars this afternoon!

    I so want to fuck her. I can't get there.
    What the pictures don't convey is the eye-watering fat girl stench. The BV was strong with that one.

    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

    -Ed.

  9. #6988

    Safety

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark80  [View Original Post]
    Verizon network was down so my girl couldn't see my location so I stopped by yesterday and recognized Morgan. I haven't seen her since Honeys. Got quoted 150 for CBJ. Normally I pass if there's a hat required, but went for it for old times sake. She still looks good, maybe a little bit of weight put on. Vacuum mouth. She said it was her first day back. I haven't been in there for a couple years. Really wanted to try Naomi, but she also said safety play required for everything including a blowie. Ava looked real nice and I regret not getting a dance from her. Couldn't remember if she was high mileage or not and since my phone service was down, I couldn't come here and do some quick research. I did however remember to say no to Amari.
    Ava is also a safety girl. And rates can be really high compared to others.

  10. #6987

    Back at Deja Vu

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you're referring to Victoria and Jessica (Candy) who danced years ago at old Ricks. But guess you know that Victoria is currently at Pandora's under another name?

    PM me if needed.
    I experienced them when they were at Deja Vu but knew Jessica / Candy prior. Knew two different Victoria's at old Ricks. Skinny blonde and then dark haired one with a big smile who ended up working at a few clubs afterwards.

  11. #6986

    Charm at Pandoras

    Any experiences with Charm in the private rooms? Was in couple weeks ago and was offered a high price for some handiwork, didn't accept or try to negotiate but came away wondering about the full extent of the menu. Would love to get up close and very personal with that cute little body.

    Thanks in advance.

    Eddy.

  12. #6985

    Jessica and Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Monse and Diamond was fun for sure. One of my favorites going back a few years was Jessica and Victoria.
    Not sure if you're referring to Victoria and Jessica (Candy) who danced years ago at old Ricks. But guess you know that Victoria is currently at Pandora's under another name?

    PM me if needed.

  13. #6984

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you PL's is going to welcome Morgan back?
    Verizon network was down so my girl couldn't see my location so I stopped by yesterday and recognized Morgan. I haven't seen her since Honeys. Got quoted 150 for CBJ. Normally I pass if there's a hat required, but went for it for old times sake. She still looks good, maybe a little bit of weight put on. Vacuum mouth. She said it was her first day back. I haven't been in there for a couple years. Really wanted to try Naomi, but she also said safety play required for everything including a blowie. Ava looked real nice and I regret not getting a dance from her. Couldn't remember if she was high mileage or not and since my phone service was down, I couldn't come here and do some quick research. I did however remember to say no to Amari.

  14. #6983

    Morgan has returned!

    Which one of you PL's is going to welcome Morgan back?

  15. #6982

    Morgan

    There's a Morgan listed on Pandora's IG roster today. I'm not there so don't know if its the same one as the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    I think he's talking about a past experience- "I don't see Morgan around these days. Maybe someone else has. " Sometimes we read what we want to read.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape