Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 31635
-
10-03-24 00:10 #27765Senior Member

Posts: 119Eden
Yes, many times and plenty of reports are mostly under massage parlors.
Originally Posted by BigJohn322
[View Original Post]
I've never had an issue, nice enough, clean, near MCO. You can ask the number for who is working and they send me names and times:
Hhr160/ Hr220/ VIP380-FS.
YMMV of course:
Sophia. Amazing and into it and gorgeous natural Latina, basic or VIP, no GFE.
Amanda. I think is the hottest one, enhanced Latina, nice time, but either basic or VIP, No GFE.
Bella. Decent looking, let me have GFE in past, always fun a bit wild, full figured Latina.
Venus. Hot Latina MILF, looks 24, but is 42 and had GFE w her.
Naya. Horrible, not near photos, only one I came across there with bad attitude.
New Girl. Horrible. Can't recall name, but skinny little mixed Asian seemed like she just got off meth.
-
10-02-24 18:10 #27764Senior Member

Posts: 198Avalon
It's not only from returning clients. I've tried from a new number and a new email several times. No response ever. Even from her personal phone. Here's the deal, most likely she has plenty of guys that are easier with more money or book 2 hours for 1000 bucks. Plus this board is really hated by the old girls that have Been around since before 2017. It was different in those days. Too much drama now for the good ones. Lot of us are cheap or old. I mean we were paying these girls 120-150 back in 2016 and 17. Now we want to pay these girls same. They have choices and don't need to see us. They aren't hurting because of it, trust me. Even if they comeback. We will still see them, LOL. I remember Farrah, for half an hour you would get a smoking hot blonde who also did Greek for like 150nd didn't watch the clock. I would easily get close to an hour. She now gets 6-700 an hour. What would you do? Same with Dahlia, that girl actually wanted to fuck more than us. Too bad. Now it's mostly shitty South Americans with the occasional good one. I will tell you what, if Avalon would call me back, I'd be there with my 400 in about as fast as my car went, LOL.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 16:17 #27763Senior Member

Posts: 28Mco recommendations
Will be having a layover in the future soon any recommendations to relieve the stress of the travel?
-
10-02-24 13:52 #27762Senior Member

Posts: 144I've seen her a long time ago. Very nice woman!! She's a freak!! LOL!! Was super nice and has a great body. Told me we should do a double with Berlin and showed me her pics. Berlin looks more my type. But as nice and as good as Avalon is she wasn't my type. Nothing personal at all! Just wasn't my type. But you couldn't go wrong with her services in my dream I had.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
10-02-24 11:05 #27761Senior Member

Posts: 129After another provider left me hanging, I was in the area and gave her a buz. She does have a handler, and was told they have two girls. When she opened the door, she looked slimier to the photos.
Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 08:53 #27760Senior Member

Posts: 130Saw your post and got curious myself. Looks like not using "Apopka" anymore. BBW https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...c/122940951583.
Originally Posted by PrSuperFly1026
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 23:04 #27759Senior Member

Posts: 825She's truly special and an amazing person! But yes I also see that she has retracted her retirement statement. But she still doesn't return texts or emails from returning clients. At least not from me. And I don't think I've done anything wrong for her to act like this towards me. But just as much as it's an option for me to see her. It goes the same way for her too. Shame cause I really did like her.
Originally Posted by LudwigVan
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 17:30 #27758Banned Member

Posts: 141100%
I couldn't agree more! Katie is my go to girl, I have seen her many many rime and been around the world and back! The best BBBJ in Orlando, maybe all of Fla. I'm glad I dint live closer I would see her everyday, and be soooo broke. I live me some Katie Kisses!
Originally Posted by RTPeckerman
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 15:32 #27757Senior Member

Posts: 202Esmerelda
Are you trying to say she looks younger or older than her pics?
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 13:54 #27756Senior Member

Posts: 2166Naty
Anyone see her? Little redheadish one.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...036/4077447971
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4077447971
Might be up in Orlando next week. Seems like a cutie.
-
10-01-24 13:03 #27755Senior Member

Posts: 131Hey Avalon has an ad up and running on Tryst and deleted the statement about retiring: https://tryst.link/escort/avalonsantoro.
I've never seen her and will set it up soon.
Originally Posted by NYTrader731
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 14:46 #27754Forum Advertiser

Posts: 44Thank you Mac. I'm sorry I forget how many times we've met. I know ot has been alot. I'm glad once again I have satisfied you and passed the test. Thanks for your complimentary review speaking so highly and pointing out that I am -The original Katie Kisses.
Originally Posted by RTPeckerman
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 12:38 #27753Senior Member

Posts: 137Wow you took it back to ssbbw Dahlia in Winterpark, you wild for that! She could definitely drain the balls!
Originally Posted by Killmonger
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
BC.
-
09-30-24 11:13 #27752Regular Member

Posts: 10Eden
Anyone been here before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...a/812259020911
-
09-30-24 11:08 #27751Retired Member

Posts: 287Kaityx got that fire head
Had the urge I called kaityx with in 15 min she was ready I can't get enough of her magic mouth I wiped out my 10 inch cock an sat down we started with slow deep throat I'm still dreaming about how I'm balls deep in her throat for 15 min and giving her some pointers on blowjobs, nut fondling, pussy licking, pussy fingering, riding dick, as she goobled up my cock I was a beast an she was an open book, as open as her legs as she took the first ride on my cock. Now my favorite part was the crazy motor tongue action after I shot a load in to her mouth afterwards I cleaned up an we talked she told me about This goofy dude set up an appointment came inside and then left well I guess he missed be cause all three holes were good to me. Check her out an see why guuud pussy mane. Hella good.













Reply With Quote




