Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56941
    Visited recently and thanks to myself actually RTFF and not begging for a handout I was Easily about to locate the Busy Bee and saw six different ones within a block of there. Several were pretty rough looking and I chose Fay / Faye for my first NUTT based on the fact that she has big natural tits and actually looked clean. That being said, the date with her pretty much sucked (and not in a good way). Her BBBJ skills are very lacking, just wants to suck on the head and jack you off. Ended up calling it quits with her and when I dropped her fat ass off I quickly found Martha who performed much much better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5062.jpg‎   IMG_5064.jpg‎   IMG_5100.jpg‎   IMG_5098.jpg‎   IMG_5104.jpg‎  

    IMG_5126.jpg‎   IMG_5135.jpg‎   IMG_5134.jpg‎   IMG_5136.jpg‎   IMG_5099.jpg‎  


  2. #56940

    Yeast Infection

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to offend, but, "you" not sure of what "you" have but yet "you" will let these hoes do "you" without protection and then have the potential of spreading this to fellow mongers, and "you" asked us for advice on how to get rid of this whatever it is. Shame On You!
    It's more likely than not that he has a bad yeast infection. Many of these girls transfer it from their mouths, more specifically their tongues and cooch and mongers go home and do not wash their balls and wonder why they itch. Try this, go to the effing clinic and have them give you oral medication for killing fungus / yeast. I'm sure it is spreading past his nuts. People just don't give af out here.

  3. #56939

    Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Triangle.
    Stay away!

  4. #56938
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeric829  [View Original Post]
    I have no doubt that your hygiene doesn't bother you as long as you get what you get. But I also see that you're one of the guys that goes bat shit crazy over the chick you just mentioned constantly on the forum. But maybe if you took better care of yourself you'd have more options. Just my thoughts.
    A great bball player once quipped. Hygiene, are we really talking hygiene. Well maybe he said practice. However in monger vernacular I'll subscribe hygiene. Another word's. Let's be real. My itchy balz pale in comparison to the puss filled legs, unbrushed teef and stanky cooches that come with the majority of street urchants. Peace. BP.

  5. #56937

    It is what it is

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    I'm the one paying. If they don't pull the nut they don't get paid. I did have Special K use her tongue swirling technique she usually applies to the tip of my dikc on my itchy nutz. She washed them well but still applied tinacton to them when I got home. Will get some ointment tomorrow and coat my arms with it as well.
    I have no doubt that your hygiene doesn't bother you as long as you get what you get. But I also see that you're one of the guys that goes bat shit crazy over the chick you just mentioned constantly on the forum. But maybe if you took better care of yourself you'd have more options. Just my thoughts.

  6. #56936
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to offend, but, "you" not sure of what "you" have but yet "you" will let these hoes do "you" without protection and then have the potential of spreading this to fellow mongers, and "you" asked us for advice on how to get rid of this whatever it is. Shame On You!
    There's no shame in the monger game. One must only step back and consider the game they're playing. You, along with hundreds of other horn toads are taking advantage of drug craving women who need to fill an addiction. If one is overly concerned about contracting curable diseases you always the option to retire or if you're feeding an addiction on your end then simply cover up. Peace. BP.

  7. #56935

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    I'm the one paying. If they don't pull the nut they don't get paid. I did have Special K use her tongue swirling technique she usually applies to the tip of my dikc on my itchy nutz. She washed them well but still applied tinacton to them when I got home. Will get some ointment tomorrow and coat my arms with it as well.
    I don't want to offend, but, "you" not sure of what "you" have but yet "you" will let these hoes do "you" without protection and then have the potential of spreading this to fellow mongers, and "you" asked us for advice on how to get rid of this whatever it is. Shame On You!

  8. #56934

    Stacey at S Stricker St and Ramsay St

    Stacey at S Stricker St and Ramsay St.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8c4375.jpg‎   84a28f2.jpg‎  

  9. #56933

    S Bruce St

    S Bruce St.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7c3a0.jpg‎   094a.jpg‎  

  10. #56932

    Near Triangle

    Near Triangle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d225.jpg‎  

  11. #56931

    Ramsay St & S Pulaski St

    Ramsay St & S Pulaski St.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asd.jpg‎  

  12. #56930
    Quote Originally Posted by TBone35  [View Original Post]
    Seen a little spinner sitting on the steps of a church on Fairhaven. Brownish hair maybe 5'2' 100 lbs. She didn't give me the look and didn't look like she was working but I stopped and she got up and in my car. I asked her name and she said Nolan. She smelled so bad (worse then a wet dog) I said oh I thought you were my rider. I said I'm a Uber and she fell for it and got out. But her smell stayed!

    She seemed very nice but I could not handle the smell. Maybe it was just a bad day for her..
    I'm seeing more mongers contemplating retired and the don't come right out and say it but I think it's mainly due to the stench that these urchants carry with them.

  13. #56929

    Ooh That Smell

    Seen a little spinner sitting on the steps of a church on Fairhaven. Brownish hair maybe 5'2' 100 lbs. She didn't give me the look and didn't look like she was working but I stopped and she got up and in my car. I asked her name and she said Nolan. She smelled so bad (worse then a wet dog) I said oh I thought you were my rider. I said I'm a Uber and she fell for it and got out. But her smell stayed!

    She seemed very nice but I could not handle the smell. Maybe it was just a bad day for her.

    TB35.

  14. #56928
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeric829  [View Original Post]
    Just my two cents but I believe most of the time you guys have a bad experience is because of hygiene / physical appearance. Yes, of course, they're going to suck whoever's dick that pulls up because they're drug addicts that need the money. But some people on the forum expect pornstar experience for 20 dollars while just getting off of work and haven't taken a shower in 3 days. The drugs are more important than anything else but at the end of the day they're still women and would probably give a better performance if they didn't have to hold their breath while deepthroathing. Like at least go to the dollar store and get some wet wipes, go to McDonald and clean yourself up.
    I'm the one paying. If they don't pull the nut they don't get paid. I did have Special K use her tongue swirling technique she usually applies to the tip of my dikc on my itchy nutz. She washed them well but still applied tinacton to them when I got home. Will get some ointment tomorrow and coat my arms with it as well.

  15. #56927

    Suki

    I was cruising through Garrison this evening and ran into Suki by Garrison and Ridgewood. Made the scoop for some front seat action and boy did she deliver, she sucked like it was her last day on earth. She came at standard rates with a dime tip and it was worth every penny. I will definitely repeat no digits of course. If you see her make the scoop you'll be glad you did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20240929_185756.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape