Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 26668
-
09-30-24 09:50 #22333Banned Member

Posts: 132Inflation
This is how you know inflation is out of hand. When you get ten percent less provider for your donation.
Originally Posted by PrivateParts
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 19:18 #22332Banned Member

Posts: 216Thank you so much.
Originally Posted by GRMan74
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 19:18 #22331Banned Member

Posts: 216Thank you hon.
Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 19:14 #22330Banned Member

Posts: 216Hey hun. I will be first to tell you most of those pics are NOT me. However there are 2 of them that were recently added that are me. I am very very careful NOT to post anything that could be identified as me because I have a very real life outside the hobby. Therefore I've used pictures that are extremely close to myself and represent me well. Most of my clients had no clue it wasn't me. I promise you, I'm many things, but a Catfish I am not, LOL.
Originally Posted by Ferner
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 18:43 #22329Senior Member

Posts: 319Chocolate dropp
Has anyone seen this chocolate treat? She looks tasty. Is she legit? Safe? GFE at all? Thanks might have to toftt if I don't hear.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/063520766516
-
09-29-24 16:52 #22328Senior Member

Posts: 189Breezy and Breezi
I've reviewed Breezy a year or so ago. She took a decent length hiatus, so it was cool to catch up. Honestly, she's better than ever. She didn't have incall available this time, so I picked her IP for a car date. She discounted the hh since the incall was not available as we had intended. Believe me when I say you come for the body / looks, stay for the head. Her bbj is arguably perfect. She used almost all of the techniques. Slow and very deep, special attention to the tip, shallow with proper tongue, sloppy before you knew you wanted it sloppy. Literally and figuratively blown away LOL. Still a hot girl with a fit body and tight kitty. She's cool too. She doesn't hide the fact that she uses but I didn't ask what substance exactly. Perfect bbj and covered FS (backseat K9). She said she's only seeing old regulars but who knows? Shoot your shot.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/256182415891
I saw Breezi for the first time a few weeks ago by Woodland Mall. Private incall. Cool girl. Like, seriously cool girl. We chatted up for a bit before business. She warned me that most guys don't last through her bbj and miss out on covered FS. I was up for the challenge. Very skilled bbj actually. Definitely above average. The FS was even better. I don't think I lasted long LOL. We chatted for a bit longer and parted ways. I lost some jewelry there and asked her to check for me next day. She found and saved it for me so I could retrieve it on a quick break from the office fun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/544843048717
-
09-29-24 16:32 #22327Senior Member

Posts: 444Pixie Amputee
Very nice body, pictures are accurate, yes she has only 1 arm, great fun sized breasts and toned body. No kissing, allowed hand play to start, covered BJ then right into main event. Took it well and would play with her clit for added fun. Finished uncovered BJ but no CIM.
100 ss 150 hlf 200 hr with reasonable up charge to take video which she'll use on her online site. I can check off arm amputee from the bucket list but still looking for the double leg amputee LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/414659001080
-
09-29-24 16:25 #22326Senior Member

Posts: 307Cj
She's as real as they come. The pictures are not of her, she freely admits that. But they are a VERY good representation of her. No better person to visit anywhere. Fun, has a sense of humor. Treat her good and read her page and live up to that and you'll never regret it!
.
Originally Posted by Ferner
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 16:16 #22325Senior Member

Posts: 53She is legit. I can't verify if the pictures are officially her, but if the aren't, the person on the other side of the door is as close as you can get to those pictures. CJ is also very cool too.
Originally Posted by Ferner
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 15:57 #22324Senior Member

Posts: 92Anyone make contact with or meet??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/625088071862
-
09-29-24 15:34 #22323Regular Member

Posts: 11Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 15:33 #22322Regular Member

Posts: 11CJ Cassidy James
Is Cassidy legit? Her pictures look to good to be true.
-
09-29-24 14:58 #22321Senior Member

Posts: 201Bella is a blast. Fun, clean, easy and open minded.
-
09-29-24 14:11 #22320Senior Member

Posts: 587Jasmine still a blast
Had planned an hour duo with Pixie but that got cancelled when she would only perform 30 minutes on a $300 duo which we just did in early September for 60 minutes! So spent a buck & half on Jasmine over by Godfrey / Market in her clean apartment. She still has an open menu and still has a knock out body with 38 size chesticles. Jasmine BBBJ is still the best in W Mich. She orals the rod, boys and even rims, outstanding! Does GFE, deep French kissing, Daty, and for me a longtime regular goes raw! YMMV on that part! Always goes multi positions, this time I creamed her innards as she bent over the bed. Always clean, never buzzed, great clear comm so what's not to love with Jasmine. Highly recommend, will continue. Bottum out.
-
09-29-24 13:09 #22319Regular Member

Posts: 11C. J Cassidy James
Are CJs pics legit? I am very interested in seeing her but it looks too good to be true.
https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james










Reply With Quote




