Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 343 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 5134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4249
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by NastySD  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ster/177150999.

    I've texted her but haven't connected. She works with another woman and one is usually in Salem while the other is in Manch. I'm very tempted to see her. Seems like she has a pretty wide open menu. Before I TOFTT, I wanted to check.
    That's the Eastern ave crew, always two girls working there and in Salem, odds are pretty good she won't be the girl you see and is not independent.

  2. #4248

    Anli Asian from Manchester

    Anyone seen her?https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ster/177150999.

    I've texted her but haven't connected. She works with another woman and one is usually in Salem while the other is in Manch. I'm very tempted to see her. Seems like she has a pretty wide open menu. Before I TOFTT, I wanted to check.

  3. #4247

    New read head in area

    I've never seen ads from her before. Does anyone have any intel? Seems real but you can never tell these days sadly. She seems cute and could be a good provider if she does as advertised.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/146309000044

  4. #4246

    Jackie

    There was a negative report a couple of years ago. Of course, gifting her in advance is like asking for trouble.

    Quote Originally Posted by Weekend17  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/586752459505 603-506-9094.

    5 minutes of being in a parking lot with her, she gets a phone call and says it's her dealer and she'll be right back, I tell her not to leave until we finish after a couple of more minutes of trying to get me off, she just opens the door and leaves. Damaged $100 lost.

  5. #4245
    Quote Originally Posted by DJTrance  [View Original Post]
    She is real. She is very down-to-earth. Totally recommend.
    Met with her recently. Pretty and down to Earth. Presents herself well but the demons are obvious when the clothes come off. One of the better blowjobs I've had in a while but probably the only thing worth repeating for.

  6. #4244
    New girl on 1 BP, anybody seen her?

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-fun_i20692528

    Thanks in advance and Happy Mongering!

    Best,

    Petrone.

  7. #4243
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke9015  [View Original Post]
    5 posts by the user and all of them about the same TS!! Something smells very fishy here LOL.
    Must be the trouser trout.

  8. #4242
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielCoxCruz  [View Original Post]
    https://m.tsescorts.com/massachusett...s/774-300-7604

    She does offer the best massage and GFE services.

    Trying to contact her about a week now.
    5 posts by the user and all of them about the same TS!! Something smells very fishy here LOL.

  9. #4241

    Shill much?

    Did you creat this account to shill the chick with a dick, or are you him?

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielCoxCruz  [View Original Post]
    https://m.tsescorts.com/massachusett...s/774-300-7604

    She does offer the best massage and GFE services.

    Trying to contact her about a week now.
    .

  10. #4240

    I wouldn't trust this

    Quote Originally Posted by Bofca617  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her posts on and off for a while now, and with the lack of options in Manchester I was curious if anyone had any experience with this one?

    Quoted me 100/150/200 and BBFS if clean. I am just weary because I'm not sure if she's legit or another drugged up robber. She wanted me to pick her up at a laundromat at 1130 at night and take her to her Incall. To me it seems like a trap but maybe I'm overthinking? Any insight would be appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/953898112271
    I inquired about her maybe two to three years ago. I received prompt responses that said she was a ripoff. Later on, there was a report about another attempted ripoff. So, all I can say is that I never reached out to her. I would go with your gut feeling. You're not overthinking.

    CH.

  11. #4239

    Her name is Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bofca617  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her posts on and off for a while now, and with the lack of options in Manchester I was curious if anyone had any experience with this one?

    Quoted me 100/150/200 and BBFS if clean. I am just weary because I'm not sure if she's legit or another drugged up robber. She wanted me to pick her up at a laundromat at 1130 at night and take her to her Incall. To me it seems like a trap but maybe I'm overthinking? Any insight would be appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/953898112271
    She is real. She is very down-to-earth. Totally recommend.

  12. #4238

    Photo thread

    You have my vote! Although, strangely, I don't recall any of these names.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Others here have asked if I had photos, and I do. Somewhere. Wondering if it would be worthwhile to create a seperate thread of 'best of'. Active and nonactive. Thinking of names like.

    Rachael.

    Erica.

    Stacy Love.

    Sensual Amy.

    Emily Begonia.

    You get the idea. Thoughts?

  13. #4237

    Any interest in creating a photo thread?

    Others here have asked if I had photos, and I do. Somewhere. Wondering if it would be worthwhile to create a seperate thread of 'best of'. Active and nonactive. Thinking of names like.

    Rachael.

    Erica.

    Stacy Love.

    Sensual Amy.

    Emily Begonia.

    You get the idea. Thoughts?

  14. #4236

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by OsirisRises  [View Original Post]
    I read the report on TER and it indicated that she did not bring any covers and would not do BBBJ and vaped while the the gent tried DATY. "She failed to deliver" I followed her on OF and have purchased some of her content elsewhere. Looks like her IRL performance is nothing like her porn. I would make sure exactly what you want is on her menu. Curious to see how it works for you if you take the plunge.
    I searched some but couldn't find anything except a few on x hamster. Mind sharing a link?

  15. #4235

    Kristin

    Anyone have any luck seeing her recently and how was the service?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape