Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 1291 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 26665
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22315
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    No tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHickory2  [View Original Post]
    From what I heard from Sabrina, Tiny was only around for about 2 days and isn't from the area. Danielle is similar to Sabrina but they work together well in a duo.
    Thank you bro Danielle look good bumped to hour special been a good $$ weekend LOL.

  2. #22314
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Sorry bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    Seen her more than a few times. Always had a good rapport with her. When she messaged me 2 weeks ago that she needed to borrow $ because she hurt her toe and had to go to the hospital, I didn't think anything about it. Here it is 2 weeks ago and she isn't returning calls or texts. So she scammed me. Just wanted everyone to know.
    Take the L bro only $100 candy reasoning better $100 now lose monger than $100's later. Ho promise hold water worse than pasta strainer. They hos for a reason.

  3. #22313
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    If you know who she is, you better be careful cause she is posting of Facebook and posting chats.
    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan74  [View Original Post]
    Those text screen shots between your two posts seem confusing and overlap. Are those two posts two separate people? That's what I'm assuming, but again, the text snapshots are very confusing.
    Your right I added the wrong screen shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0799.jpg‎  

  4. #22312
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    If you know who she is, you better be careful cause she is posting of Facebook and posting chats.
    Those text screen shots between your two posts seem confusing and overlap. Are those two posts two separate people? That's what I'm assuming, but again, the text snapshots are very confusing.

  5. #22311

    Piper Megan

    Seen her more than a few times. Always had a good rapport with her. When she messaged me 2 weeks ago that she needed to borrow $ because she hurt her toe and had to go to the hospital, I didn't think anything about it. Here it is 2 weeks ago and she isn't returning calls or texts. So she scammed me. Just wanted everyone to know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0752(1).jpg‎   IMG_0753(1).jpg‎  

  6. #22310

    Anyone know her?

    If you know who she is, you better be careful cause she is posting of Facebook and posting chats.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0798.jpg‎   IMG_0753(1).jpg‎  

  7. #22309
    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/630016805074

    Sabrina tell me 250 hhr duo who better Tiny or Danielle? Seeing her Sunday unless she flake.
    From what I heard from Sabrina, Tiny was only around for about 2 days and isn't from the area. Danielle is similar to Sabrina but they work together well in a duo.

  8. #22308
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Erin boyfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Erin 4-5 times this year and I've never seen anyone else there. Not once. Do you have a recent experience when you've seen him?

    Saw her this week at a very nice hotel. And. No one else around. She was completely clear headed, dressed nice and right on time, no delay. Excellent session from start to finish.

    If you have info about a bad experience recently, that would be helpful to share. My recent experiences have been top notch.
    She say bf gone idk if believe glad you caught her on!

  9. #22307

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arish  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. Her boyfriend Eric is always around.
    I've seen Erin 4-5 times this year and I've never seen anyone else there. Not once. Do you have a recent experience when you've seen him?

    Saw her this week at a very nice hotel. And. No one else around. She was completely clear headed, dressed nice and right on time, no delay. Excellent session from start to finish.

    If you have info about a bad experience recently, that would be helpful to share. My recent experiences have been top notch.

  10. #22306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 397

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by BH1987  [View Original Post]
    All I got was a massage when I went. I messaged her yesterday, she said she doesn't do FS it's illegal blah blah blah.
    Be careful. Her boyfriend Eric is always around.

  11. #22305

    I finally believe something you said

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Please don't feed the fucking trolls.

    A2

  12. #22304

    Emmie

    Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Open menu? Legit? Thanks looks tempting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/076425552188

  13. #22303
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Tiny or Danielle

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/630016805074

    Sabrina tell me 250 hhr duo who better Tiny or Danielle? Seeing her Sunday unless she flake.

  14. #22302
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Home discount

    Quote Originally Posted by GRHunter  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I will be missing you and thank you for the very nice words. I have no plans on coming back to Michigan until 2025. I no longer want to be around snow & if anyone comes to Arizona for the winter let me know.

    Xoxox.

    Hunter.
    No snow for while next time please home discount $200? Mich mongers need deal not just desert.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tucso...r/308163040482

  15. #22301

    Sasha Amorous

    I am new to the hobby and Sasha was great to be with. Definitely straight to business, but it was fantastic. Her pics are accurate and she was quick to reply back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet_sasha

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape