Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 699 1199 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 25699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22729

    Greenville

    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    Is there anyone worth seeing up that way?
    Haha It's a Shangri-la of UTR. It's a small market but many willing pussies. LOL.

    There is no law enforcement on the activities.

  2. #22728
    I'll verify everything he said, except the motel. I saw here in a not so nice place but she didn't know anything about it, not being from here. She swore not to go back.

    As far as being able to get ahold of her, her place isn't used for incalls and she only advertises when she gets a room.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to sample Mollie this week. Overall I give her a 8/10.

    Pros: Her photos are probably the most accurate I've come across with the girls I've met up with. No glam up. What you see is what you get. She is super short, she does have a bit of a belly on her but you can see that pretty clear in the photos I feel, and she spins like a top! Her kitty is tight, nice handful of soft pillowy tits. She is very personable, nice and polite, and accommodating. She does a killer BBBJ, gets really into cowgirl, and doesn't hold back on the volume. I had to forcefully stop myself from popping early several times so I could really enjoy every minute I had with her to the very end. Nice location on the Northside of Dayton in a better hotel, very clean, clearly only using it for meetups and nothing else.

    Cons: So fucking difficult to get ahold of. I probably messaged her everyday this last week in the AM and PM and never got a single reply until she did and luckily I was available. Now, not really her fault cause she's the shiny new girl in town so I'm sure everyone is blowing her phone up and wanting her time.

    Overall: Great time. She used to work the Zanesville area but stopped after a while. She has now moved to Dayton with her girlfriend and plans to stay here permanently for the foreseeable future.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/925378590949

    Prices: HHR $. 4.

  3. #22727

    Greenville?

    Is there anyone worth seeing up that way?

  4. #22726

    Tiny

    That's the reason we have this forum, isn't it? I was considering a run at this one for a minute, but since I didn't know much about her I waited to see what others were saying. I'm glad I did. She sounds like a train wreck!

    HD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Throbb  [View Original Post]
    Well buddy your instincts were probably looking out for you that days because you possibly dodge a bullet. I can't say anything bad about her because I've been in contact with her myself we've exchanged various messages over the course of a few days I just couldn't quite get myself to commit. Well I was browsing the arrest site today and she's been arrested for ccw charges among other things. For anyone that cares I can share more details on PM.

  5. #22725

    Bingo

    Bingo! Yea she's a felon. She has a wrap sheet longer than the chick fil a line during lunch time. Again I'm not hating on her, I actually wanted to see her just never pulled the trigger. Pun intended. Few days after I reached out to her I see her on the arrest site and I learn about her Mile long wrap sheet. , didn't know her real name prior to that so had nothing to go on. I always try to do a bit of recon work before a visit a new girl so I know what I'm potentially in for. If I see weapons charges or assault, murder etc I stay away! Kind of like and employer does a background check.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norgan8989  [View Original Post]
    Didn't Ohio do away with requiring license or certification to carry concealed? Unless of course, she is a felon. That's an entirely different issue.

  6. #22724

    Mollie Review

    I finally got to sample Mollie this week. Overall I give her a 8/10.

    Pros: Her photos are probably the most accurate I've come across with the girls I've met up with. No glam up. What you see is what you get. She is super short, she does have a bit of a belly on her but you can see that pretty clear in the photos I feel, and she spins like a top! Her kitty is tight, nice handful of soft pillowy tits. She is very personable, nice and polite, and accommodating. She does a killer BBBJ, gets really into cowgirl, and doesn't hold back on the volume. I had to forcefully stop myself from popping early several times so I could really enjoy every minute I had with her to the very end. Nice location on the Northside of Dayton in a better hotel, very clean, clearly only using it for meetups and nothing else.

    Cons: So fucking difficult to get ahold of. I probably messaged her everyday this last week in the AM and PM and never got a single reply until she did and luckily I was available. Now, not really her fault cause she's the shiny new girl in town so I'm sure everyone is blowing her phone up and wanting her time.

    Overall: Great time. She used to work the Zanesville area but stopped after a while. She has now moved to Dayton with her girlfriend and plans to stay here permanently for the foreseeable future.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/925378590949

    Prices: HHR $. 4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1651851818941.jpg‎   46581651561685.jpg‎  

  7. #22723

    Maneater. Yes indeed!

    Just had a great visit with Maneater, was all good. Replied in a good timeframe, did half hour, we got things set, and set the time, she was fresh out of the shower when I arrived at her place, greeted me at the door. She was very friendly, good vibes, didn't take us long to get after it. I have to say. Best head I have ever had! Started making out like a couple horny teenagers, she wanted fed, so oh yes! Let her do it till she was about to get me off, got her back up on top, and sucked those perky titties as I fingered her. Tight little kitty, decided I wanted breakfast, she was open to DATY. Got her off as I dined and fingered her, she wanted to suck again, oh yeah! Told her I wanted in that pussy, she laid back and let me do it, nice tight and felt soooo good! This lady loves to give head, as good as it felt to be in her, pulled out laid back and she finished me off. She is great at sucking cock! Not rushed at all, just wish I could have gone for round 2, the little guy didn't cooperate, but had a great time, will go back to visit again! My playtime is very limited now, but the free time I have now will be with her for sure. She loves what she does, and it shows, will repeat!! She does like to play with the guys on this site too, BTW. Skulldawg says oh yes!

  8. #22722

    Ccw?

    Quote Originally Posted by Throbb  [View Original Post]
    Well buddy your instincts were probably looking out for you that days because you possibly dodge a bullet. I can't say anything bad about her because I've been in contact with her myself we've exchanged various messages over the course of a few days I just couldn't quite get myself to commit. Well I was browsing the arrest site today and she's been arrested for ccw charges among other things. For anyone that cares I can share more details on PM.
    Didn't Ohio do away with requiring license or certification to carry concealed? Unless of course, she is a felon. That's an entirely different issue.

  9. #22721

    Cait Review

    Spent some time with Cait last week. Overall I give her a 5/10.

    Pros: She looks pretty much just like her photos, though obviously like all the photos out there they are a bit glammed up. She is skinny, spinner body, full blond hair right now. She personable, she was nice, good communication. She has a very open menu and is willing to accommodate a lot of requests. Clean living situation, no signs of any Handlers. No signs of drugs.

    Cons: She's just so fucking lackluster. We went through a multitude of positions, but in each and every one of them she was practically motionless. I didn't know a chick could stay practically still while in cowgirl, but that's a lesson I learned. If I wasn't moving her, or using a strong grip to coax her into small moves, she was a dead fish. Her BJ was embarrassing, practically an open mouth around me with no actual suction or effort put into it which should have been my red flag for everything after.

    Prices: QV $. 2 / HHR $. 5 / H $$. 2 - I think it's pretty steep for what you're are getting is basically a skinny blowup doll. She's hot, and if she put even a modicum of effort into her work I'd be there every other day even at those prices. There is no GFE experience happening here, unless you count her acting like a decent person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/909567456177
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 265156156165.jpg‎  
    Last edited by MasqueradingDM; 09-28-24 at 17:51. Reason: Spelling/Grammer

  10. #22720

    Tiny?

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    Went to see tiny last night. She's legit but I did not partake. Came to her location and upon arrival I see this lady walking out of the house limping. My head I'm like please don't be her. Sure enough I stop out front and she calls out to me, " come get my bag for me" because she can't walk hardly. Soooo I just kept on driving. I may give it another shot for BJ but that's it I'm sure she would complain otherwise.
    If I am thinking the same person, she must be picked up by her uncle soon after.

  11. #22719

    Dodged a bullet

    Well buddy your instincts were probably looking out for you that days because you possibly dodge a bullet. I can't say anything bad about her because I've been in contact with her myself we've exchanged various messages over the course of a few days I just couldn't quite get myself to commit. Well I was browsing the arrest site today and she's been arrested for ccw charges among other things. For anyone that cares I can share more details on PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    Went to see tiny last night. She's legit but I did not partake. Came to her location and upon arrival I see this lady walking out of the house limping. My head I'm like please don't be her. Sure enough I stop out front and she calls out to me, " come get my bag for me" because she can't walk hardly. Soooo I just kept on driving. I may give it another shot for BJ but that's it I'm sure she would complain otherwise.

  12. #22718

    Cleared again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    Hey.

    Your inbox is full again. I'm trying to give you the information that you were asking for.
    Very sorry for that.

  13. #22717

    Tiny

    Went to see tiny last night. She's legit but I did not partake. Came to her location and upon arrival I see this lady walking out of the house limping. My head I'm like please don't be her. Sure enough I stop out front and she calls out to me, " come get my bag for me" because she can't walk hardly. Soooo I just kept on driving. I may give it another shot for BJ but that's it I'm sure she would complain otherwise.

  14. #22716

    Pleasuregiver

    Hey.

    Your inbox is full again. I'm trying to give you the information that you were asking for.

  15. #22715

    Jodi

    Visted Jodi today and as always a great time was had by all. She is currently near West Chester maybe through Friday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape