Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 13308
-
10-04-24 12:12 #11733Senior Member

Posts: 149CHECK your PM's
.
Originally Posted by JustJamie901
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 11:37 #11732Senior Member

Posts: 136Utr
Hi, guys. I am in the area out of Memphis. And I will be here for a month while assisting in the reconstruction efforts in Asheville.
I'm staying little. East of greensville I think in bruce or something like that I would love to find A UTR To help some of the stress.
Sorry for the typos. I'm currently driving but feel free to PM me with details. Thank you in advance.
-
10-03-24 11:31 #11731Regular Member

Posts: 7Avoid junkies like the plague.
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 23:57 #11730Senior Member

Posts: 229And what did you learn from this experience?
Originally Posted by AlphaDanny
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 18:36 #11729Regular Member

Posts: 7Junike Olivia
Meet this piece of work getting some "candy". She's beat up, used out and on fent, ice, everything she can get her grimmy little hands on. She can't suck to save her life and she only cares about getting her next hit. Typical busted up junkie. I would rather throw my $$$ out the window then try setting anything up with her. She is known for snatchin and dashin so avoid if you have half a brain. She will beg you for a ride, then pile all her junk in your car then have you driven around town with no set direction. She had a needle in her arm the whole ride. Noding in and out of consciousness.
-
10-01-24 07:57 #11728Senior Member

Posts: 1823I agree for the most part. I had a girl who posted a few times but was so hot it's all she needed. She would text me a few times asking me to come visit her when she needed money for rent. She stopped posting all together and I loved it. Low volume and uncleo most likely would never know. She got assistance through DSS and was given a place of her own. I remember her telling me never again would she do this type of work. It was basically the last time I heard from her. I have her on social media and she appears to be doing fine. I am happy for her getting her life straight but I do miss her. She didn't have any demons or pimps and drama. The bottom line is a girl with good service will have clientele and she won't need to post.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 06:36 #11727Senior Member

Posts: 35Amanda
Amanda recently visited Greenville. I had a great meet with her. Comms were good. Screening by providing references. Requires a deposit. Expensive donation for Greenville. But, she is beautiful and skilled. Willing to please. I would see her again if she comes back.
https://tryst.link/escort/amandabella
-
09-29-24 06:33 #11726Senior Member

Posts: 35Kylie Summer
Kylie Summer recently visited Greenville. I had a good experience with her. Screening wasn't too hard. Provided references. She does require a deposit. Comms were good. Meeting was on schedule in a nice location. She is beautiful. Skilled. Donation is expensive. But the experience was very good. If she comes back to GVL, I'd see her again.
https://tryst.link/escort/kylie_summer8
https://tryst.link/escort/amandabella
-
09-29-24 06:21 #11725Senior Member

Posts: 35Don't Miss Out in Kendal Ryder
Kendal Ryder is back in GVL. Highly recommend. I've had great experiences seeing her. Comms are good. Easy to set up a meet. Beautiful. She gets into it and provides an unforgettable experience. Willing to please. Be good to her and she will treat you right.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...k/869227782104
-
09-28-24 00:28 #11724Senior Member

Posts: 197And while we're imparting advice (or opinion)
For the newbies and lurkers on here, of which we all once were.
When I see a provider posting every day, multiple times a day (and sometimes multiple ads in a row) it tells me that they aren't that good or reliable because the can't keep regular clients. If you go to STG and look you'll see what I'm saying. The good ones -- and there are very few -- only post occasionally. Jenn back when she was posting, would only post a few times a week if that. Now she wasn't my favorite because she was a bit flaky, but she delivered what was paid for. Perhaps she's left the life, or found a sugar daddy, or just has a core of regulars. Marie is another one who posted very infrequently. She's posting more now because she moved, apparently into the sticks, and is likely trying to get new clients. But even still, she isn't flooding STG with posts multiple times a day. And she did deliver when I saw her.
I once had a regular who I met when she was posting, and once she got a set of clientele between that and SA, she disappeared from both. For ages, until she needed a replacement. She was able to keep men coming back and stuck with a choice few. Frequent posting usually says one thing -- YMMV at best and stay away at worst. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who are new to this or don't know about this board. That's how these girls keep it going. Until they just disappear. Sites like Tryst and Eros allow them to keep an ad up, and usually there are better options there, but not always. Another clue is if they're posting there and also STG, they're having trouble keeping regulars.
Just an opinion, YOMV (your opinion may vary)!
-
09-27-24 20:00 #11723Senior Member

Posts: 1823I'm curious when you are guys going to learn never give them money for a room for this very reason. She just got a free room from you. I expect this to happen to someone who is not on the board. Don't do it!
Originally Posted by Bg612
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 12:05 #11722Senior Member

Posts: 169Sweet thief
Thank you for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Sexy9197
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 18:04 #11721Senior Member

Posts: 56Sweet little theif
This on is a theif. Careful with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/813419022515
-
09-25-24 20:29 #11720Banned Member

Posts: 1512I will inbox the link to you I didn't post it because it shows her as a kid and teen its a video showing her life.
Originally Posted by Enders
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 19:15 #11719Senior Member

Posts: 197Did you read the ad with your big head?
Sorry this happened do you, but that ad screamed cash-and-dash. She told you what she was going to do, except for the 'we can go straight to the room. ' 'We' didn't mean you and her, and 'the room' wasn't the one at the hotel. Again, sorry. But most of us would have told you this was going to happen from how she wrote the ad.
Originally Posted by Bg612
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






