Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 922 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 13816
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11341

    BP. Emma

    First visit to an apartment. I usually go AMP for the cost or escort.

    Liked the reviews of Emma so went that route, although there was cutie eating lunch while I was taking off my shoes. I should have asked her name. Photos on the BP website are useless to figure out which one is her.

    I went 200 mini VIP for 30 minutes. Got the full time so all was good. I arrived an no other mongers there. Went late morning.

    Good things about Emma: big thick nipples, pretty face, friendly personality, firm stomach, tall for a Chinese woman, a little bit of a booty (she looks like she works out so firm and a little shape). Water in the mouth BBJ is good.

    Not so great: experience isn't mechanical but borderline. She's got her routines: "you should be my husband" "oh you are so handsome. " She is constantly using the wet wipes and generating full throated loud spit to spit into the trash can. We kissed, she spit, I sucked her tits and she wiped them down. DATY and then reluctant to kiss again. I brush my teeth, ate a miint just before going into the room, showered before arriving, asked her to alcohol wipe my hands. So I can't put this on me.

    Action: DATY which mostly tasted like nothing or tasted like lube. I prefer a pussy that smells and tastes like pussy. DATO on her. I'd say DFK to begin to LFK as the session went on. See above. Mish which she really pushed for but with good eye contact and dirty talk. Finished in the bag. Got dressed and split.

    For 200 it was a good experience. I'm not into getting cat bathed or having my ass eaten so this price point and time is right for me. I will return and or try green buddah.

    FYI I think she leaves BP on October 1 but she said she's staying in Chicago. I assume she will be at green buddah.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/

  2. #11340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Got the switch at Phoenix

    My first time at this location, haven't been around this area in a long time. Showed up early wanting to try sugar. Papa said she's busy so I decided to wait. There was a girl in a maroon color dress standing on the other side of the room, looked cute but didn't ask who she was. I went to use the bathroom and the same girl walked in on me pissing and leaned over and told my cock "hello brother " and smiled, I just said hello and she got something and left. I waited another 15 min and the same girl comes out saying she's Sugar. I was kinda confused since papa said "sugar was busy" yet this girl was standing right there across the room on her phone watching tik toks. I had a feeling this was a switch but said fuck it, I didn't want to wait any longer and she was cute. Ass was small but decent, She takes me to the first room across the bathroom. Gives average BJ, titfucks me which was good because she had nice tits, probably C cups not sure, they were real. She then puts warm water in her mouth and does this cath bath over my body. I put the rubber on and start fucking her. The whole performance was good enough but she was kinda distracted by her phone. She then asked if I wanted 2 girls, then the REAL sugar walks in the room and takes her towel off. Then the girl who I was fucking says she's really Emma. Was I disappointed? No I was not actually, Emma was better looking than sugar in my opinion. I declined the offer because I didn't bring cash for 2 girls plus I didn't find sugar as hot. Sugars tits were slightly smaller than Emma's. Sugar stayed in the room to do her makeup which I didn't mind. I asked to cum on Emma's face and she said yes for an extra 40, I was about to cum and told her to get on her knees. The second before I shoot she puts it in her mouth and I unload in there, I tried to pull back to get her face but she kept it in her mouth. I was kinda pissed but I still came good in her mouth as she kept sucking til the last drop and at least didn't spit it out immediately. I get dressed and give sugar a hug before I left and felt her ass, it didn't feel as tight as Emma's. I had just gotten back a few weeks ago from spending a month in Bangkok barebacking 20 yr olds everyday for the same price (or cheaper) but I was satisfied enough with today LOL.

  3. #11339
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    It's 3 minutes from BP, but the facility is nicer. Brand new everything. Some stuffs are waiting for delivery. No sofa yet, hence the soft opening. 3 new beds too.

    The first guy who visited today is a well known senior member here. Maybe he can provide some feedback on the location and more specifically on Shan Shan.
    I have visited GB yesterday but I do not think I am the 1st visitor Charlie mentioned here. Location is close to Hot Star. Room is nice and big. Inside is brighter. Pretty empty now. Bed is new. Three bedrooms share one shower place but right now only Shan is working there. One of old BP's door guys working there.

    Shan is a relatively little size girl with sweet patient characters. Real online pictures. Chinese having a little bit Japanese feeling to me. Natural but not the biggest tits. Standard service not as experienced as other BP girls I had seen. She does not appear to have worked in parlors for very long yet, saying she had not seen a foot licking customer before me. But ok with it. Nice patient girl, beautiful smiles I like. The only minus for me is that her English is a little limited and cell phone translator is needed.

    Many thanks to Charlie who shared the new apartment!

  4. #11338

    Quick tip on visiting Lily's

    Based on my one visit, the cigarette-smoking papasan doesn't speak much English.

    Tip: He prefers you use the back door to enter (by that I mean how to enter the house, not how to enter papasan). Just walk around the right side of the house to get to the back door, and then knock. Don't be a dope like me and ring the front doorbell.

    Also papasan is the guy you are texting with.

  5. #11337

    Homu at Lily

    New Japanese names Homu. Resembles girl in pic but seemed a bit flatter. Not sure if it's same or different girl. Tough to tell.

    BBBJ available. But performance was disappointing. Rushed. Objected some to changing positions. Calling it LFK would be generous. Didn't take instruction. Generally seemed miserable. Another site had (has?) a "She just laid there" and that's accurate.

    About me. I'm not one who thinks he is God's gift to women / give providers the best O of their lives, but I'm in decent shape, clean, polite. I usually get good service.

    Maybe just a bad day for her. But my advice would be to wait for next rotation.

  6. #11336
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno22  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe your experience with Shan Shan? Does she look like pics?
    She is definitely low 20's and looks exactly like the pictures. Look at post #11267.

  7. #11335

    5 guys max

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno22  [View Original Post]
    Is she open to doing more than 2 at a time?
    I texted Eva. She said 5 guys at the same time is the max.

    Basically, one guy fucking her, 2 guys licking each of her tits and she blows 2 guys.

  8. #11334

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno22  [View Original Post]
    Is she open to doing more than 2 at a time?
    Hmm, how many guys are you thinking of? Let me know and I can text and ask her.

  9. #11333

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy1  [View Original Post]
    Is the location similar to BP?
    It's 3 minutes from BP, but the facility is nicer. Brand new everything. Some stuffs are waiting for delivery. No sofa yet, hence the soft opening. 3 new beds too.

    The first guy who visited today is a well known senior member here. Maybe he can provide some feedback on the location and more specifically on Shan Shan.

  10. #11332
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Soft opening is tomorrow, 9/26. Grand opening is 10/1, featuring the girl who needs no introduction. I guess they need to start with a bang, pun intended haha.

    https://www.greenbuddhachi.com/
    Is the location similar to BP?

  11. #11331
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Half British Eva will be at BP starting 10/1. I posted about her doing 2 guys at the same time kind of late on her last visit, so posting advanced notice for guys who are into tag teaming a girl. You have more time to line up your buddies or find strangers online here haha.
    Damn always wanted to try DP.

  12. #11330
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    That or, what's more likely, the people behind these spas are confident they are insulated from any legal action and just don't really care about the providers getting busted during these raids. Burner phones, never on-site and confident the girls won't rat them out for fear of repercussions.

    No alderman with any sense would associate with these operations after they've been busted, now twice. And likely by feds rather than city or county.

    Just puts some perspective on what they really think of these girls they're moving through their spas. Disposable assets. Part of the reason I stick with the local shops, rather than jack shacks, where you have locally vested spa owners (usually former providers) just trying to make a living.
    Chances of cops already built in hidden cameras in RL as 2019 Florida case? LOL.

  13. #11329

    Tag Teaming Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Half British Eva will be at BP starting 10/1. I posted about her doing 2 guys at the same time kind of late on her last visit, so posting advanced notice for guys who are into tag teaming a girl. You have more time to line up your buddies or find strangers online here haha.
    Is she open to doing more than 2 at a time?

  14. #11328

    Shan Shan

    Quote Originally Posted by Pingus32  [View Original Post]
    They moved Shan shan from BP to here will have to go this weekend. Highly recommend her. I preferred her over Annie.
    Can you describe your experience with Shan Shan? Does she look like pics?

  15. #11327

    Disposable Assets

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWords  [View Original Post]
    Personally myself and many others think they got some alderman connections or some shit. Ain't no way they can keep going at that place with all the busts.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree, especially with how they advertise. I believe a lot of the AMPs and Apts have some type of protection at least in the Chinatown area.
    That or, what's more likely, the people behind these spas are confident they are insulated from any legal action and just don't really care about the providers getting busted during these raids. Burner phones, never on-site and confident the girls won't rat them out for fear of repercussions.

    No alderman with any sense would associate with these operations after they've been busted, now twice. And likely by feds rather than city or county.

    Just puts some perspective on what they really think of these girls they're moving through their spas. Disposable assets. Part of the reason I stick with the local shops, rather than jack shacks, where you have locally vested spa owners (usually former providers) just trying to make a living.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape