Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 676 1176 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 24811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22186

    Beach grove bunny / Red / Vee?

    Any info on this one. Has a few good reviews on callescort. I know the escort13 rad is old but just thought I would add for reference pm me if that works better for you.

    https://callescort.org/260-265-7336

    https://escort13.com/post/96811821?currentPage=1

  2. #22185
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    Saw two 18 year olds posting on callescort. Both in Johnson County one specifically said Franklin. Both Hotties. Seemed odd to me!
    Yep, it's on tonight's news. 22 arrests

    Be Safe, g.
    If they admit to being under 18 before meeting, its a cop. Girls are not going to tell you they are under 18 and run most guys off. If they are legit, they will stick to "being 18" at least until you hand them $. Only morons get caught in these stings.

  3. #22184
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    Fox 59 has your news report.
    Here is the link.

    https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/22-...ild-predators/

  4. #22183

    News report

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    A blanket statement with no supporting facts, evidence, news reports etc. I ignore them.
    Fox 59 has your news report.

  5. #22182

    Ariel Perez

    I'm a little late posting this but I again had another dream with my favorite Colombian redhead Ariel Perez.
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/9001237.htm?cat=1
    https://linktr.ee/arielperezvip
    I've already posted several times about her. I think I could look, kiss and suck those amazing tits and that tiny ass all night long. I think the more you see her, the more you treat her like a girlfriend rather than a quick fuck, the more comfortable, better and more sensual she gets with you. DATY she had one small O and then a Big One where she pushed my head away and couldn't move. Then my time. Great sloppy slurping CBJ with ball teasing and knowing when to slow down, stop and let junior calm down a little. She crawls up to put those tits in my face so I can enjoy them some more. I think she needed that because she was getting turned on again doing the CBJ and feeling my warm balls. Finally she hopes on top and Hi Ho Silver Away! I was worried I couldn't last long but as it turned out I did. She changed riding positions several times and we came at the same time. She collapsed on top of me embracing and not moving for what seemed like 5 minutes. I know her EROS ad said 9/24 to 9/27 but figured she wasn't really going to be around on 9/27. She said no she was leaving on the 27th. I tried to explain to her that was kind of how TouringVIPGirls was doing their (and her) ads but since she's not with them anymore she should probably just list the last day she's taking appointments. Not the day she leaves if she can't take appointments.

    Oh and I think she's joined my "Five-Timers Club" too.

  6. #22181

    Young Ones

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Yes it's the Southside. Franklin of all places. You will get a text where the girl admits to being a minor. I quickly said nope and changed my number. Hopefully it's just for guys trying to be pedos and not just John's.
    Saw two 18 year olds posting on callescort. Both in Johnson County one specifically said Franklin. Both Hotties. Seemed odd to me!
    Yep, it's on tonight's news. 22 arrests

    Be Safe, g.
    Last edited by Garmila; 09-27-24 at 19:55. Reason: It's active

  7. #22180

    Not enough info

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    LEO is active doing stings. Be safe.
    Need some more general info to be helpful. AMPs? LC? Hotels? Age? Trafficking? Anything?

  8. #22179
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    The girl you posted about would have to pay me to have my company. And I give plenty of good information to people on here just not in the forums. You don't have to take my word for that ask around and 99.9999999% of escorts that aren't hideously fat, hideously ugly or hideously old ate drug addicts if you think differently, you need to open your eyes.
    Not every girl who sells pussy is a drug addict my friend I've met a lot of girls in my life who just don't have help financially and are down to make deals happen. Most of the girls posted here are not even healthy but to each their own just not what I'm looking for myself. Which goes back to my original point of why even bother saying that if we aren't here to help one another find good reliable girls. All that other stuff you're talking about is quite pointless boss.

  9. #22178
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles69  [View Original Post]
    Hotshot, are they targeting south side again?
    Yes it's the Southside. Franklin of all places. You will get a text where the girl admits to being a minor. I quickly said nope and changed my number. Hopefully it's just for guys trying to be pedos and not just John's.

  10. #22177

    There's a problem with these kind of posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    LEO is active doing stings. Be safe.
    A blanket statement with no supporting facts, evidence, news reports etc. I ignore them.

  11. #22176

    More details please

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    LEO is active doing stings. Be safe.
    What type of situations are LEO going after, individual escorts, AMPs?

  12. #22175
    Hotshot, are they targeting south side again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    LEO is active doing stings. Be safe.

  13. #22174

    Bob

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun2023  [View Original Post]
    How about you spill some good information instead of wasting people's times on here like I did actually spoon feeding you a good lead on a gorgeous girl. Whatever life problems you have keep that energy off the site and do what we are all here to do. God bless smh.
    If you look past his sarcasm Bob has in the past given more info then most of us combined I think.

  14. #22173

    Subjective

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun2023  [View Original Post]
    How about you spill some good information instead of wasting people's times on here like I did actually spoon feeding you a good lead on a gorgeous girl. Whatever life problems you have keep that energy off the site and do what we are all here to do. God bless smh.
    The girl you posted about would have to pay me to have my company. And I give plenty of good information to people on here just not in the forums. You don't have to take my word for that ask around and 99.9999999% of escorts that aren't hideously fat, hideously ugly or hideously old ate drug addicts if you think differently, you need to open your eyes.

  15. #22172

    Sting

    LEO is active doing stings. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape