Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 1209 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 26382
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23262
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNimph  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to give a heads up on this one. Saw her recently and she was affordable, by today's standards. Standard text communication. Needed an Uber to do an out call. I obliged. She missed the first Uber and I got charged a cancellation fee. She was late for the second Uber, so there was a charge for that. When she got to my place, she said very little. Wanted donation, asked if I had wrappers and wanted to get to it right away. My donation was for an hour and she seemed to be ready to go in 5 minutes. Very mechanical, everything covered, including HJ. Would not repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/faithstilivy-1
    Is she in Milwaukee? The site says she's based in Chicago and "doesn't clock-watch" !! But donation of 200 hhr is not too bad for a Chicago based provider if she agrees to drive up to Milwaukee!!

  2. #23261
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree, but Milwaukee has a constant stream of visiting Business & Tech guys who stay at nice hotels and can afford to pay these prices. Layla for example posts as a sugar baby and probably gets upwards of 300. She then expects the same from local guys too.
    Truth. Check out the prices in Seattle. Supply and demand really jacked up the rates. The stupid Internet really increased the number of potential customers. This hobby was way more fun before the philistines joined. The irony is that I have way more $ and time than when I started over 20 years ago.

  3. #23260

    Ivy

    Just wanted to give a heads up on this one. Saw her recently and she was affordable, by today's standards. Standard text communication. Needed an Uber to do an out call. I obliged. She missed the first Uber and I got charged a cancellation fee. She was late for the second Uber, so there was a charge for that. When she got to my place, she said very little. Wanted donation, asked if I had wrappers and wanted to get to it right away. My donation was for an hour and she seemed to be ready to go in 5 minutes. Very mechanical, everything covered, including HJ. Would not repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/faithstilivy-1

  4. #23259

    You're not wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree, but Milwaukee has a constant stream of visiting Business & Tech guys who stay at nice hotels and can afford to pay these prices. Layla for example posts as a sugar baby and probably gets upwards of 300. She then expects the same from local guys too.
    I totally agree. I'd personally wouldn't consider her to be a regular due to the donation she asks but when all of your UTR's are not answering and you don't feel dealing with sore filled SW's.

    Shameful to admit that the other head won the battle.

  5. #23258
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    We could collectively not pay these stupid prices. I know it is a crazy thing to say, but, maybe, just maybe, it would cause the girls to re evaluate their ridiculous rates. Ever since this girl started posting in Milwaukee under STG, her rates and restrictions on services were immediately a turn off. I understand there are tons of guys (I know non of you are stupid enough to pay hundreds of dollars for a blow jobless and even more for FS) that are willing to throw ridiculous amounts of money for a girl to basically look at you, but until these high spenders can get themselves under control, we will continue to have these aging strippers that can't make any money at the club anymore charging stupid high rates for the most minimal of services.
    Totally agree, but Milwaukee has a constant stream of visiting Business & Tech guys who stay at nice hotels and can afford to pay these prices. Layla for example posts as a sugar baby and probably gets upwards of 300. She then expects the same from local guys too.

  6. #23257

    Just a thought

    We could collectively not pay these stupid prices. I know it is a crazy thing to say, but, maybe, just maybe, it would cause the girls to re evaluate their ridiculous rates. Ever since this girl started posting in Milwaukee under STG, her rates and restrictions on services were immediately a turn off. I understand there are tons of guys (I know non of you are stupid enough to pay hundreds of dollars for a blow jobless and even more for FS) that are willing to throw ridiculous amounts of money for a girl to basically look at you, but until these high spenders can get themselves under control, we will continue to have these aging strippers that can't make any money at the club anymore charging stupid high rates for the most minimal of services.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one two days ago but have also seen her once before and since the previous date was very positive I decided to give her a second try. The negative from the first visit that basically tricked down to this one was the donation. It's a bit too high for my liking but I've also accepted that the days of 80-100 Hhr are long gone. The BBBJ was was hands down the reason why I went with her. This time I wanted the whole deal.

    She arrived at my place and out the gate I noticed that she was pregnant. (It was a negative for me but I know some people are into that so it is what it is).

    The BBBJ was top notch as always but the rest was mechanical due to her pregnancy.

    YMMV I guess but I'd definitely would see her the BJ if I ever feel bougie with my wallet.

    https://callescort.org/414-550-3245

  7. #23256

    Pregnant Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one two days ago but have also seen her once before and since the previous date was very positive I decided to give her a second try. The negative from the first visit that basically tricked down to this one was the donation. It's a bit too high for my liking but I've also accepted that the days of 80-100 Hhr are long gone. The BBBJ was was hands down the reason why I went with her. This time I wanted the whole deal.

    She arrived at my place and out the gate I noticed that she was pregnant. (It was a negative for me but I know some people are into that so it is what it is).

    The BBBJ was top notch as always but the rest was mechanical due to her pregnancy.

    YMMV I guess but I'd definitely would see her the BJ if I ever feel bougie with my wallet.

    https://callescort.org/414-550-3245
    Someone mentioned that Layla may also be pregnant. Her donations are too high for me. https://callescort.org/414-748-1055.

  8. #23255

    Dutchess

    Saw this one two days ago but have also seen her once before and since the previous date was very positive I decided to give her a second try. The negative from the first visit that basically tricked down to this one was the donation. It's a bit too high for my liking but I've also accepted that the days of 80-100 Hhr are long gone. The BBBJ was was hands down the reason why I went with her. This time I wanted the whole deal.

    She arrived at my place and out the gate I noticed that she was pregnant. (It was a negative for me but I know some people are into that so it is what it is).

    The BBBJ was top notch as always but the rest was mechanical due to her pregnancy.

    YMMV I guess but I'd definitely would see her the BJ if I ever feel bougie with my wallet.

    https://callescort.org/414-550-3245

  9. #23254
    Quote Originally Posted by YungPhuk  [View Original Post]
    Check out worldexplo699 on twitter. He has sex tapes with Mona and other Milwaukee providers.
    I have to say this: The majority of those people are the ugliest women I've ever seen that you couldn't pay me to visit. That's not to say his material isn't helpful because some of those vids show the girls behind the filtered mask you won't find on their ads. I've met Mona and there's a thicker hispanic in Milwaukee that he has a video (pierced tongue, cheetah tats, frizzy hair) that must be a UTR currently or not posting on any site I've been on recently since I've met.

    Any other Twitter pages that are dominantly in Milwaukee?

  10. #23253

    Smurf

    I reviewed her. Anyone wanting to visit her should read the reviews. Better to just go out and buy a steak dinner instead of wasting your $.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/052458598588

  11. #23252
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. There's tons of clips on there. Tried searching for Mona, didn't get anything. Maybe he calls her something else on X.
    Her videos were posted to his page on 7/23. He doesn't always list everyone's names.

  12. #23251
    Quote Originally Posted by YungPhuk  [View Original Post]
    Check out worldexplo699 on twitter. He has sex tapes with Mona and other Milwaukee providers.
    Thanks. There's tons of clips on there. Tried searching for Mona, didn't get anything. Maybe he calls her something else on X.

  13. #23250
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Mona that's being discussed?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...2/323937527728
    Check out worldexplo699 on twitter. He has sex tapes with Mona and other Milwaukee providers.

  14. #23249

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Is Mona the one who posts with a pic of the red one piece swimsuit? How is she? I've wanted to try.
    Is this the Mona that's being discussed?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...2/323937527728
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1988.jpg‎  

  15. #23248

    Wet and Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    She uses filters and once forgot the filter, her forehead was all bumpy with zits, and that thing on her tit looked infected along with the odd wigs and goofy eyeshadow and eyebrows, I wonder if it has a penis.
    Anyone seen this one recently? Read several reports about zits, weird eyebrows but nothing about service or authenticity as a provider / services and cost.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/837700723226
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-24 144049.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-09-24 144111.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-09-24 144315.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape