Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 858 1358 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 28210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22855

    Osita

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    Yo brother spill the beans or shoot me a PM LOL. I had a good date with her before and would repeat but if you know something I'd love to know. Appreciate any intel and thanks!
    I had a good date with her but her comms are awful, they used to be good. She doesn't answer. I keep trying. And I put details so she remembers who I am. Any of you guys are getting through?

  2. #22854

    Fancy?

    LC 8117. My apologies that I left this out but all the initials you're looking for headache relief is to be had here. 1 / 1. 6.

  3. #22853

    Fancy??

    Anyone seen this chocolate babe? Looks like she's been posting and nobody here has said anything about her? Saw her for a cardate. LC 8117. We met halfway. Comms aren't bad. A few more lbs than what the pics portray. But it's her. Pulled up by herself in a decent car. Looked nice. Dressed cute. Shower fresh. And let me tell you. Throat goat for real. Aims to please. Doesn't mind.

    Swallowing it whole. Fantastic ending. I'll be seeing her again most definitely. Trying her incall soon. I'm telling you guys. Headache relief Queen. Sloppy. Throat. Thank me after you see her.

    Tell her OLD MAN SENT YOU MIGHT HELP WITH REPLY TIME
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240927-192320.jpg‎  

  4. #22852

    Osita

    Yo brother spill the beans or shoot me a PM LOL. I had a good date with her before and would repeat but if you know something I'd love to know. Appreciate any intel and thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Slow spiral down is coming soon gents.

  5. #22851

    Anyone? Worrying review

    Anyone know her? The review on the link says she's a scammer. She claims it is a jealous ex. Didn't find anything on her name here.

    Anyone know her?

    https://callescort.org/470-360-6052

  6. #22850
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Slow spiral down is coming soon gents.
    Sorry, I am not sure what that means.

  7. #22849
    Quote Originally Posted by Joko4444  [View Original Post]
    She had guests over and they didn't leave. There was a blue haired chick that was living with her.

    She busy this week. She and Lexi didn't respond to anyone this week.
    She responded to me last week when we setup the appointment. But good to know. Thanks for the intel. Hopefully she responds soon.

  8. #22848

    Agreed

    With the storm coming, uncle will have his hands full and if it comes out he was stinging instead of helping with storm prep many people will be (I assume) irate at the priority order. So it'll be (likely) girls not nearly that hot who are anticipating you go "screw it I'm here already" and pay up for mechanical service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    With the hurricane today, I doubt vice squad is on duty. This looks like a crapshoot operation. Probably only have three women on duty any given time. Won't be the person pictured. Expect to get hustled but some people like craps.

  9. #22847

    Not a sting, maybe a scam, hustle for sure

    With the hurricane today, I doubt vice squad is on duty. This looks like a crapshoot operation. Probably only have three women on duty any given time. Won't be the person pictured. Expect to get hustled but some people like craps.


  10. #22846
    Quote Originally Posted by EskimoBrother  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed plenty on here, but doing incalls at a motel off of Busch. Recently doing cardates only, so here is your chance for incall.
    Slow spiral down is coming soon gents.

  11. #22845

    Osita

    She has been reviewed plenty on here, but doing incalls at a motel off of Busch. Recently doing cardates only, so here is your chance for incall.

  12. #22844

    Travelling Tampa

    I am travelling to Tampa next week. Can I know more about this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Like the title says, if you are a Tampa local and are interested in this spicy latina, shoot me a PM. Trying to show her that Tampa would be a great place to spend a week or even a weekend.

    LFK.

    BBJ/ light rim (+50).

    DATY / O.

    Cfs in all the positions.

    100 qv.

    150 hh.

    200 hr.

  13. #22843
    University Center Dr is the hotel on 30th by Busch. Next to the Tax Collector's office, the last time I looked. Kinda too many in that spot, and considering there is a TPD building like 1/4 mile away, I'd pass.

  14. #22842

  15. #22841

    She Is a Bombshell

    Met her in Ft Myers a month ago. She is a must see and now on my regular Thursday / Friday / Sat in SWFL.

    If we can get her to Tampa on the regular that would be awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Like the title says, if you are a Tampa local and are interested in this spicy latina, shoot me a PM. Trying to show her that Tampa would be a great place to spend a week or even a weekend.

    LFK.

    BBJ/ light rim (+50).

    DATY / O.

    Cfs in all the positions.

    100 qv.

    150 hh.

    200 hr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape