Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 12316
-
09-27-24 14:55 #10861Senior Member

Posts: 324Same ad two different girls
I found a girl named Ashley on STG. So I typed in her name and saw this review that was responding to a review from DavidH. Luckily, the review included a link. Is it me or is there two different women using the same ad? I can't imagine the one that lists herself as 22 would also list herself as 30. Both are using the same name but different a phone number. Something just looks fishy here.
Originally Posted by BigCountry74
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 08:49 #10860Regular Member

Posts: 24Soul sntcher
Took a chance.
Originally Posted by BigBob1956
[View Original Post]
New to the area so was a little nervous but it was worth the price of admission.
Greek salad on the menu if you are a connoisseur.
-
09-26-24 22:53 #10859Senior Member

Posts: 200#10770. Wasn't hard to find! Sometimes you just have to did a little!
Originally Posted by MysterMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 18:48 #10858Senior Member

Posts: 203Dimples
Has anyone seen this one or tried she has been posting a lot.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...s/826589907623
-
09-26-24 18:47 #10857Senior Member

Posts: 203I tried
I have reached out to this one twice with crickets. The one time I messaged her minutes after her ad was up. But I have been hesitant about continuing because everyone of her ads has a different location listed and they are three different sides of town all in the same day.
Originally Posted by MysterMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 14:27 #10856Regular Member

Posts: 16Uniquely.
Anybody seen this one? She's been posting a lot lately. Looks like someone that used to run around New Haven a couple years back. I did a search, but got nothing. May have changed her name.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...r/250027698136
-
09-26-24 13:16 #10855Regular Member

Posts: 24First time caller. Long time listener
Part time player but just moved to Fort area. Any suggestions on therapists in the area?
Thank you in advance and thanks for having me.
Howie.
-
09-26-24 12:50 #10854Regular Member

Posts: 3New here
New here, have not had much luck besides scammers. Any advice?
-
09-25-24 10:15 #10853Senior Member

Posts: 199Sub Princess
I live 90 minutes from Ft Wayne. I had an agreed appointment of 9 am today to see Sub Princess. Needless to say I drove round trip of 3 hours just to be ghosted by the *****. I will not try to see her again unless she agrees to a discounted price for ghosting me. I'd steer clear of this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...g/417113357652
-
09-24-24 21:43 #10852Senior Member

Posts: 250Fake post
I have been in touch with the first girl and it sounds like this new ad is an fake of someone copying her post and using different photos. Also I have seen the original girl and definitely can say she is real.
Originally Posted by DavidH
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 17:42 #10851Senior Member

Posts: 48Suddenly has new pics, lost weight, and new phone number?
So how do you explain this one? New phone number, new pics showing a completely different girl, but the same wording of the ad? See my original post about her showing the original pics and wording. This one smells like a fraud. Not trying to start an argument but something with this poster doesn't pass the smell test.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/301907474576
Originally Posted by BigCountry74
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 16:12 #10850Senior Member

Posts: 69Utr
Looking for Utr. The girl I was seeing moved out of town. Looking for maybe a dancer. Let me know if you know someone who would like a new client. Thanks.
-
09-23-24 10:55 #10849Regular Member

Posts: 19I've seen her a few times since she's been back around. In my opinion she is the beat dream option on the board currently. She is always willing and into the dream. Doesn't rush and gives a great BBBJ to get things started. I will say communication with her is a bit sporty at times and you sometimes have to be super persistent to get things set up. But the dream itself is well worth it if you ask me. She moves around a bit so she doesn't ever seem to be in the same place.
Originally Posted by RedFox424
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 19:51 #10848Senior Member

Posts: 522Slippery when wet
-
09-21-24 12:47 #10847Senior Member

Posts: 203Sub princess
Has anyone seen this one she has posting a lot lately.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...g/549468681356










Reply With Quote






