Thread: QueenOfDenyle
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 495
-
09-26-24 16:26 #315Senior Member

Posts: 82I was eying Dixie, seems to have great reviews on PD. Anyone else with intel?
Originally Posted by Mikeytho19
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 15:09 #314Regular Member

Posts: 71Overstaying
Should be the providers job to gently remind us that time together is ending. I don't have a watch on during sessions either and neither am I checking my phone. If It's the case where I'm overstaying I'm assuming it's cause she wants me to. Or if you don't want people to overstay then how about less time spent talking and more time making me cum LOL.
Originally Posted by Sonixpber
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 13:07 #313Senior Member

Posts: 52She stopped seeing me a few years ago because I was overstaying LOL. Honestly she was one of my ATFs, but I don't have a watch or clock on me; I just go with the flow and like you said, she can talk and we always chatted before the session; and I usually ended up staying 30 minutes over because of it. She never complained or mentioned time so I never thought anything of it until one day I tried to book and the booker said she doesn't want to see you anymore cause you overstay LOL. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Mikeytho19
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 00:52 #312Senior Member

Posts: 126She rules the roost for sure.
Originally Posted by Mikeytho19
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 21:22 #311Senior Member

Posts: 250Those OKC girls have been hit or miss LOL.
Originally Posted by Mikeytho19
[View Original Post]
But it seems like they're recycling handles. They used DixieLynn on hx for pornstar Dixie Lynn. Back before she put on some pounds. Super flaky but tight pussy and loved creampies.
-
09-23-24 17:32 #310Regular Member

Posts: 71Dixie
I didn't end up seeing her because I was turned off by her (IMO) trashy tattoos and lack of reviews here on this site. Page was definitely the worst GFE I've ever gotten. Seems like white chicks from OKC ain't it LOL. I will check out Jazmin next.
Originally Posted by CarpetBagger
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 17:22 #309Regular Member

Posts: 71Kaylarogers
Was really horny a couple weekends ago and decided to see Kayla after deliberating on visiting her for a while. Here are my pros and cons.
Pros: She is very personable and can hold a convo on a wide variety of topics. Has the most amazing set of DDD tits that are incredible to touch and play with. Big yet firm ass. Head game is high level as well as Russian between those huge melons, at one point she had my cock between her tits and the tip of it in her mouth, which was so hot. She has a nice clean pretty pussy and is receptive to DATY.
Cons: She is very personable and can hold a convo on a wide variety of topics, LOL. She will probably talk for the entire appointment if you allow her and indeed, the majority of my hour with her was spent talking. Her pictures on PD are heavily edited with make up added so I almost wondered if the girl I got is the same girl as the photos. She is much more pale than in her photos and doesn't wear makeup. She's also not much of a kisser and only got LFK here and there. We finished round 1 with 25 minutes left in the appointment but no MSOG was offered.
Overall she is worth trying once but I will probably not repeat. Just make sure you push the action or else you'll spend the entire time talking. Of the 6 or 7 QOD girls I've seen over the years, Tala reigns supreme.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/kaylarogers
-
09-21-24 23:37 #308Senior Member

Posts: 126I know it's not timely, but if you haven't booked her and are still wanting feedback, I found her to be very much in line with what a lot of people have said about Paige: somewhere between dead fish and disinterested on the interaction scale. Bummer, because with her look, there's so much potential for a really good time. And FWIW, I got the same from Paige.
Originally Posted by Mikeytho19
[View Original Post]
Jazmin is a few notches up: she gets into it and creates a good experience. Not outstanding in my experience, but I'd repeat in a pinch.
-
09-12-24 20:53 #307Senior Member

Posts: 193Use the search function, there are a number of posts about her in other forums on this board.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 17:56 #306Senior Member

Posts: 556CeceOKC
Any feedback on this QOD cutie? I've heard mix reviews from QOD girls lately so I'm.
Not sure if she is one of the bad ones.
Does she offer BBFSCIP if yes what is the up charge?
Any information is greatly appreciated.
-
09-12-24 12:07 #305Banned Member

Posts: 63That is a completely different girl.
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 09:03 #304Senior Member

Posts: 920Is Jasmine going by Ivy Blair on HX now or is she a different girl?
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 18:11 #303Senior Member

Posts: 250Jazmine and others
Jazmine is good fun. Nice girl, fantastic BBBJ. I'd recommend at least trying her out.
Originally Posted by DigiPromoGuy
[View Original Post]
QoD girls are pretty standard GFE with BBBJ and cfs for 300/ hour. YMMV, but most will do BBFS for +100-200 and some do cip. Depends on the girl and if they want your cum in them LOL.
-
08-28-24 16:32 #302Senior Member

Posts: 556This is my first time with this QOD outfit and the damage is $300 for 1 hour no 1/2.
Originally Posted by DigiPromoGuy
[View Original Post]
No BBFS and no DFK but very good BBBJ then multiple position. But doggy is the best.
She is young and sexy and will repeat again for sure.
-
08-28-24 14:59 #301Senior Member

Posts: 115Hi. I'm on the fence seeing Jazmine. What was the damage? Most of the QOD girls I see would include CIP since I've been a long time customer, but lately quotes have been different.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





