Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 41285
-
09-26-24 11:34 #36290Senior Member

Posts: 151Sweet -and- Tastey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...3/060384275734
Now posting in St. Augustine. No name to search. "Sweet -and- Tastey" draws blanks.
Any intel would be appreciated. Ty.
-
09-26-24 05:39 #36289Senior Member

Posts: 470Bubbl3 Butt Nickie FINALLY Reviewed
Well, I've been staring at that ass for a few years now, thinking "I love that Ass!" and still haven't been able to see it. I tried for a couple years once a month or so, finally got all the way to the address on the west side and offer 80 Mario coins for a quick dream visit and got told 'no, I get 100 for a qv'. With no reviews and my spidey senses tingling, I passed, assuming I'd be disappointed by an older, fatter version of Nickie, since those pics are at least 4 years old. I've seen then since I came to our dark part of the monger world.
Originally Posted by FloridaMan777
[View Original Post]
Now, Floridaman777 comes in with his review, which I honestly believe regardless of his new account. My sense is that he may be a monger who Admin banned for bad behavior. Many of us may be reincarnated on this board, I feel like I had another life, long ago, when I felt the keen sting of Admin's blade as he cut off my head.
Can you share some info about the damage and your perception of the value? I get a lot of value for many of my QV dreams for 80 and it goes downhill as the coins go up. Thanks, FloridaMan777 and welcome.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
09-26-24 00:36 #36288Senior Member

Posts: 1912 backpage
Has anyone tried out the new backpage? I'm talking up with one right now. I'll post once the deal is done.
-
09-25-24 23:49 #36287Senior Member

Posts: 151Stay Away
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/419800230597
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
He's talking about this one. I know from direct personal experience she's all about scamming.
-
09-25-24 23:31 #36286Senior Member

Posts: 1061Talking about her
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/419800230597
Originally Posted by PapaPop
[View Original Post]
https://escort13.com/post/96875313?currentPage=1
-
09-25-24 20:22 #36285Senior Member

Posts: 374Fernanda Latina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/176599368
This leads to Amanda / Gucci. As always she is beautiful and I have a great time fucking her in multiple positions. Seen her enough now that we catch up with what's been happening. I've only tried to see her twice. All the other times it's because she used too many phone numbers and different pictures.
-
09-25-24 20:18 #36284Senior Member

Posts: 374Paula Latina
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3475865
Went to go see Paula today. She's staying in a place near the Towncenter. After quite a bit of waiting, she gave me the room number. I headed over there and parked not in front of the room, but where I could observe. I sat there for about 60 seconds and another car pulled up and parked. Sketchy dude immediately came straight to my window and started waving at me. Asking me if I could make a phone call for him. I told him no, he got back in his car and he left. I backed up and headed towards the hotel entrance. Immediately after I backed up a truck that was also parked in front of the same group of rooms backed up and followed me out of the entrance. Maybe this has nothing to do with her, but it's too sketchy for me.
-
09-25-24 18:57 #36283Senior Member

Posts: 229Link
You had done it correctly. The ad was just taken down by the time we could click on it. If there is a newer add, just do the same thing.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 18:32 #36282Senior Member

Posts: 256Not sure how to do a link. Anyone know how?
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 18:25 #36281Senior Member

Posts: 554Are we supposed to guess who you're talking about? Name, link?
Originally Posted by PapaPop
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 18:22 #36280Senior Member

Posts: 554Her and her friend Mandy have been robbing guys for as long as I can remember. Idk how those two are still in the game. In the future I would use the search bar and do some research before jumping in.
Originally Posted by KmanHobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 15:58 #36279Senior Member

Posts: 98Alexis
Hey guys she is visiting my city next week, and looks really interesting. If any of you have any info on her you would be willing to share, I would be so greatful. Looking for a true GFE with BBBJ.
https://tryst.link/escort/alexis77
-
09-25-24 14:31 #36278Senior Member

Posts: 151Link doesn't work
Link is a dead end.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 11:05 #36277Regular Member

Posts: 13Robbed by Sandi
Wish I had researched this one first. I figured since her ass had been around for so last night she was probably legit.
Nope.
Got robbed.
Showed up, she answered the door naked. On the bright side, she looks exactly like her pics! I did get a nice full nude hug, and a quick feel up.
Paid her on cash app, and she said she was accepting it with her phone. I noticed that it kinda seemed to take her a long time and a lot of typing to accept it.
I washed my hands real quick, dropped trow, and jumped on the bed. She was just crawling in the bed when there's a know at the door. I said ignore it, and she almost did. Then knock again. She gets up, looks through the peephole, says "How did he find me here? Get dressed".
I got dressed, bailed. Passed dude as he was coming in the door. White guy, I didn't really look too close. She made some lame excuse that I was just stopping by (she's still naked by the way).
Got in my car and bailed. She had said as I was leaving she would send the money back.
Welp, first time I've been robbed. At least it was pretty peaceful, and I did see a hot naked chick! There are worse ways to go.
Watch out for Sandi!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/403242126635
-
09-25-24 11:02 #36276Senior Member

Posts: 586Eccentric? Maybe, but she fell out the ugly tree and hit every single branch on the way down. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





