Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 376 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 5636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4346
    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingCool  [View Original Post]
    It is hard to believe, but there used to be approximately 30 massage parlors in St Paul and Mpls. These were not Asian places, the girls working there were primarily Caucasian with a few African American girls. They were great the menu was wide open, the only limitation was the amount of money you wanted to spend.

    In 1997 both cities went after them hard and was able to close them all down. Now anyplace that opens gets immediate scrutiny and will be shut down even if no evidence of wrong doing is found. A few years ago an AMP near the VA hospital, Orchid Massage was closed down for "appearance. ".

    Any "good" AMPs would need to be under the radar in St Paul or Mpls. That is why the places with the largest menu are outside the metro area.
    Yep, they switched from criminal enforcement to administrative. That allows a lot less burden of proof / probable cause and no longer innocent until proven guilty. Now, they are guilty until proven innocent. Proving their innocence would require the AMP to go to court to fight the administrative enforcement and no AMP is going to want to do that. There is one positive in that, if they use administrative enforcement, most likely the owners and providers won't be facing criminal charges.

    The problem with under the radar is that they just don't get enough business that way. That's why sites like this are a catch 22 for them, they say they don't want the attention these sites bring but without them, most wouldn't get enough business to survive.

  2. #4345
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Ban Sabai is the one to visit.

    Sabai Body Temple has some conflicting reports. Someone mentioned getting good service there, others mention no way in hell. I'm a believer of the latter camp. They're too squeaky clean to offer good service. I would love to be wrong though.

    Balance Massage is also supposedly a no-go. Just another legit AMP located in a nice building.

    I'm pretty sad at the lack of good AMP's in Minneapolis proper. I whine about it a lot, but I really did miss the glory days of mongering in Minneapolis.
    What is attractive about Bon Sababi?

  3. #4344
    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingCool  [View Original Post]
    It is hard to believe, but there used to be approximately 30 massage parlors in St Paul and Mpls. These were not Asian places, the girls working there were primarily Caucasian with a few African American girls. They were great the menu was wide open, the only limitation was the amount of money you wanted to spend.

    In 1997 both cities went after them hard and was able to close them all down. Now anyplace that opens gets immediate scrutiny and will be shut down even if no evidence of wrong doing is found. A few years ago an AMP near the VA hospital, Orchid Massage was closed down for "appearance. ".

    Any "good" AMPs would need to be under the radar in St Paul or Mpls. That is why the places with the largest menu are outside the metro area.
    I have wondered why there are not more AMPs outside the metro area, say located in sight of a busy highway. This could result in drive-by traffic and perhaps fewer concerns about LE. Maybe the workers don't want to live or drive to a rural area.

  4. #4343

    AMPs in Mpls and St Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Ban Sabai is the one to visit.

    Sabai Body Temple has some conflicting reports. Someone mentioned getting good service there, others mention no way in hell. I'm a believer of the latter camp. They're too squeaky clean to offer good service. I would love to be wrong though.

    Balance Massage is also supposedly a no-go. Just another legit AMP located in a nice building.

    I'm pretty sad at the lack of good AMP's i Man Minneapolis proper. I whine about it a lot, but I really did miss the glory days of mongering in Minneapolis.
    It is hard to believe, but there used to be approximately 30 massage parlors in St Paul and Mpls. These were not Asian places, the girls working there were primarily Caucasian with a few African American girls. They were great the menu was wide open, the only limitation was the amount of money you wanted to spend.

    In 1997 both cities went after them hard and was able to close them all down. Now anyplace that opens gets immediate scrutiny and will be shut down even if no evidence of wrong doing is found. A few years ago an AMP near the VA hospital, Orchid Massage was closed down for "appearance. ".

    Any "good" AMPs would need to be under the radar in St Paul or Mpls. That is why the places with the largest menu are outside the metro area.

  5. #4342
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineDepart  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has intel on a few places in Minneapolis that have been mentioned here before. Balance Massage, Ban Sabai, Sabai Body Temple, etc. Would appreciate a DM if you have any info.
    Ban Sabai is the one to visit.

    Sabai Body Temple has some conflicting reports. Someone mentioned getting good service there, others mention no way in hell. I'm a believer of the latter camp. They're too squeaky clean to offer good service. I would love to be wrong though.

    Balance Massage is also supposedly a no-go. Just another legit AMP located in a nice building.

    I'm pretty sad at the lack of good AMP's in Minneapolis proper. I whine about it a lot, but I really did miss the glory days of mongering in Minneapolis.

  6. #4341
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    They do, and its available both places. Will try to make you DIY in Wayzata first though.
    I had a massage from Emily? At Wayzata. She said she only works there Monday and Tuesday. She made it seem like she has a part time job. Most likely she works the other days at VH?

  7. #4340

    Curious

    Wondering if anyone has intel on a few places in Minneapolis that have been mentioned here before. Balance Massage, Ban Sabai, Sabai Body Temple, etc. Would appreciate a DM if you have any info.

  8. #4339
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if the ladies rotate between Shoreview and Wayzata? Perhaps management says L1 is OK in Shoreview but not in Wayzata?
    I spoke to Lucy and she said she was working at the new one and just got back to SV to keep my appt. So I would say yes.

  9. #4338
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if the ladies rotate between Shoreview and Wayzata? Perhaps management says L1 is OK in Shoreview but not in Wayzata?
    They do, and its available both places. Will try to make you DIY in Wayzata first though.

  10. #4337
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity22  [View Original Post]
    I tried Harmony recently, probably had the same woman. I'm not sure if anyone else was there. Anyway, paid for an hour. Massage was pretty good, very little teasing. Flipped and she did an average HE for a few minutes. Cleaned up and upon leaving gave her a $40 tip. She said something like, "that's all? I went over your time 10 minutes, need more. " I declined, she persisted but I told her I didn't have anymore, which was true but I would never pay more than that for a few minutes of HJ. And it wasn't my fault she went over an hour. Would not repeat.
    I wonder if the ladies rotate between Shoreview and Wayzata? Perhaps management says L1 is OK in Shoreview but not in Wayzata?

  11. #4336

    Li visit

    So there's been a few reports about this newish joint in Apple Valley. I wouldn't have given it any thought, except that this place posts ads on STG. Not really common for any AMP's around to do that, so I had to check it. Plus I got some good intel that I hoped would make the trip worth it.

    It's located in what would probably be a pretty busy strip mall with neighbors on both sides of their lot. Pet grooming and a little prep academy? Very odd spot. Still, windows covered with frilly curtains. Older 50's mamasan answered and I really should have turned around at that. She said she'd help me. I made the trip out there and I am bad at walking away, so I rolled with it. I was aiming for a 2 pop, so I skipped straight to the flip for my first. Demanded 50 tip, ugh whatever. Additional 10 for shirt lift. WTF. At least they were nice erasers. No technique, just oil and FAST. Popped and turned to do the massage. Eh massage.

    At this point, I heard another monger finish up their massage and I asked to see the other lady. Ither lady was prob late 30's early 40's and had a suburban mom build and appeal. 6/10, but mamasan wanted to charge extra 50 to swap out mid massage. Turned it down, I ain't dropping 110 for a 2 pop. Shame, the mom lady had some assets. Instead, settled for the 2nd pop same technique. No additional charge. Cleaned up and left.

    60 tip for 2 pop really isn't bad, but mamasan was really rough to look at. I don't think it was worth the trip on top of the 70 house fee for hour. Maybe I would be back if I got the mom lady, but even then there is better closer to me.

    If you're in the area, give it a spin. Language was a huuuuge barrier during negotiation, but get the mom lady and you may have a better time. Was more on the table? I'm not sure. I did hear the mom lady leave her room to flush the toilet and come back in to finish her massage. My imagination was wondering what she flushed towards the end of the massage. Curious enough to make the trip back out? Maybe if I'm in the area. Skip the old bat mamasan, see the other lady and cross your fingers. Don't go on a busy weekday. I wouldn't want to get a massage flanked by barking dogs and literal kids.

  12. #4335

    NW-ish burbs

    Hey guys, I've seen a few mentions of places for L1 NW-ish, but haven't seen specific locations, correct me if I missed them of course. Sent some PMs but no responses. I'm desperate over here and been dry since my regular spot in St. Michael shut down a while ago, can anyone please share here or in PM any L1's anywhere from like Monticello down to Buffalo up to Otsego, or Rogers? Maybe even Maple Grove. I just can't make it work to travel into the cities. Thanks.

  13. #4334

    More Harmony

    Quote Originally Posted by Skully741  [View Original Post]
    Tried out Harmony Massage in Shoreview the other week. Decent looking lady, maybe in her 40's. Nice deep massage, maybe a little too hard at times but I enjoyed it nonetheless. A bit of teasing as she worked my legs, then things got more intense. Some stroking as I was still face down with my hips lifted, then she turned down the lights and had me flip. Allowed touching but only over the clothes. Nice ending, then cleaned me up. I guess we had some extra time so she gave me a nice head and face massage until my time was up. Great experience, would recommend.

    Kinda wondering if any places have some younger ladies though. Is it rude to ask if there are other ladies working when you go in? I've just been going with the lady that greets me as I come in.
    I tried Harmony recently, probably had the same woman. I'm not sure if anyone else was there. Anyway, paid for an hour. Massage was pretty good, very little teasing. Flipped and she did an average HE for a few minutes. Cleaned up and upon leaving gave her a $40 tip. She said something like, "that's all? I went over your time 10 minutes, need more. " I declined, she persisted but I told her I didn't have anymore, which was true but I would never pay more than that for a few minutes of HJ. And it wasn't my fault she went over an hour. Would not repeat.

  14. #4333

    Harmony in Wayzata

    I have been there twice. Both times, I received excellent messages from sweet and cute ladies, but clearly, no extras are offered.

    Does the other Harmony location offer L1 ?

  15. #4332

    Moon SLP

    Saw some chatter a couple months back on this place. Got the same flirty talk others have reported before the massage but nothing else. Tried three times and came away with only a mediocre massage all three times. This one is off my list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape