Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2740
-
09-30-24 16:46 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 347I previously did, but I learned my lesson when my acct got banned. Now my worlds will forever remain separate.
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 15:36 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 107Completely platonic and had the Simpsons on the whole time.
Originally Posted by RTemp73
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 10:10 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 192Serenity
Ya'll use the same usernames on these sites?
Originally Posted by Sphin100
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 09:04 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 347Definitely sus.
Originally Posted by Sphin100
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 21:14 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 228Hmm, she may be hip to this page cause I'm now blocked also. We were about to schedule.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-24 20:49 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 347Yep. Her profile is public so I could view it w / o being logged in, and I have never interacted w / her before. 🤷
Originally Posted by Sphin100
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-24 17:56 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 958Recommendations for tonight
Bored. Going to dip my toe in the cuddle pond. Recommendations for a in shape L1 relax cuddle?
-
09-28-24 14:23 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 228So no interaction at all and just blocked? That's peculiar. Guess I'll tread lightly.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-24 13:16 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 347LoLz she has me blocked an I don't think I've ever even clicked on her profile before. Very curious.
Originally Posted by Sphin100
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 17:59 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 228Serenity
Messaging with this one now. Seems promising.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Serenity_Moon
-
09-27-24 02:10 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 36She is platonic only. Think she used to be in the Charlotte area as there appear to be reports of her being platonic there. Maybe one said he got more but overwhelming platonic. When I saw her was very clear about rules up front and told stories about how she almost stopped because people tried to push her to do more.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 17:24 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 79I assume it's plutonic but based on her texts, she's open for business.
Originally Posted by OrlandoRob
[View Original Post]
But I passed. She blew me up too many times and it annoyed me.
-
09-25-24 17:05 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 2964Meguna_Beach
While I've not seen her, figured I'd ad the link to help out: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/meguna_beach.
Originally Posted by RTemp73
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 16:35 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 104Meguna_Beach
I saw this one posting on CC. Has anybody had the chance to see her. She looks good and good karma.
-
09-25-24 15:30 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 228Yeah I want to know about her to. Seems enticing, lotta karma.
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




