Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 5636
-
09-29-24 17:04 #4346Senior Member

Posts: 281Yep, they switched from criminal enforcement to administrative. That allows a lot less burden of proof / probable cause and no longer innocent until proven guilty. Now, they are guilty until proven innocent. Proving their innocence would require the AMP to go to court to fight the administrative enforcement and no AMP is going to want to do that. There is one positive in that, if they use administrative enforcement, most likely the owners and providers won't be facing criminal charges.
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
The problem with under the radar is that they just don't get enough business that way. That's why sites like this are a catch 22 for them, they say they don't want the attention these sites bring but without them, most wouldn't get enough business to survive.
-
09-29-24 13:13 #4345Senior Member

Posts: 258What is attractive about Bon Sababi?
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 13:07 #4344Senior Member

Posts: 258I have wondered why there are not more AMPs outside the metro area, say located in sight of a busy highway. This could result in drive-by traffic and perhaps fewer concerns about LE. Maybe the workers don't want to live or drive to a rural area.
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 10:46 #4343Senior Member

Posts: 185AMPs in Mpls and St Paul
It is hard to believe, but there used to be approximately 30 massage parlors in St Paul and Mpls. These were not Asian places, the girls working there were primarily Caucasian with a few African American girls. They were great the menu was wide open, the only limitation was the amount of money you wanted to spend.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
In 1997 both cities went after them hard and was able to close them all down. Now anyplace that opens gets immediate scrutiny and will be shut down even if no evidence of wrong doing is found. A few years ago an AMP near the VA hospital, Orchid Massage was closed down for "appearance. ".
Any "good" AMPs would need to be under the radar in St Paul or Mpls. That is why the places with the largest menu are outside the metro area.
-
09-28-24 10:35 #4342Senior Member

Posts: 198Ban Sabai is the one to visit.
Originally Posted by DivineDepart
[View Original Post]
Sabai Body Temple has some conflicting reports. Someone mentioned getting good service there, others mention no way in hell. I'm a believer of the latter camp. They're too squeaky clean to offer good service. I would love to be wrong though.
Balance Massage is also supposedly a no-go. Just another legit AMP located in a nice building.
I'm pretty sad at the lack of good AMP's in Minneapolis proper. I whine about it a lot, but I really did miss the glory days of mongering in Minneapolis.
-
09-27-24 20:36 #4341Senior Member

Posts: 258I had a massage from Emily? At Wayzata. She said she only works there Monday and Tuesday. She made it seem like she has a part time job. Most likely she works the other days at VH?
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 14:45 #4340Regular Member

Posts: 1Curious
Wondering if anyone has intel on a few places in Minneapolis that have been mentioned here before. Balance Massage, Ban Sabai, Sabai Body Temple, etc. Would appreciate a DM if you have any info.
-
09-26-24 14:51 #4339Senior Member

Posts: 40I spoke to Lucy and she said she was working at the new one and just got back to SV to keep my appt. So I would say yes.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 12:24 #4338Senior Member

Posts: 700They do, and its available both places. Will try to make you DIY in Wayzata first though.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 19:12 #4337Senior Member

Posts: 258I wonder if the ladies rotate between Shoreview and Wayzata? Perhaps management says L1 is OK in Shoreview but not in Wayzata?
Originally Posted by Serendipity22
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 15:39 #4336Senior Member

Posts: 198Li visit
So there's been a few reports about this newish joint in Apple Valley. I wouldn't have given it any thought, except that this place posts ads on STG. Not really common for any AMP's around to do that, so I had to check it. Plus I got some good intel that I hoped would make the trip worth it.
It's located in what would probably be a pretty busy strip mall with neighbors on both sides of their lot. Pet grooming and a little prep academy? Very odd spot. Still, windows covered with frilly curtains. Older 50's mamasan answered and I really should have turned around at that. She said she'd help me. I made the trip out there and I am bad at walking away, so I rolled with it. I was aiming for a 2 pop, so I skipped straight to the flip for my first. Demanded 50 tip, ugh whatever. Additional 10 for shirt lift. WTF. At least they were nice erasers. No technique, just oil and FAST. Popped and turned to do the massage. Eh massage.
At this point, I heard another monger finish up their massage and I asked to see the other lady. Ither lady was prob late 30's early 40's and had a suburban mom build and appeal. 6/10, but mamasan wanted to charge extra 50 to swap out mid massage. Turned it down, I ain't dropping 110 for a 2 pop. Shame, the mom lady had some assets. Instead, settled for the 2nd pop same technique. No additional charge. Cleaned up and left.
60 tip for 2 pop really isn't bad, but mamasan was really rough to look at. I don't think it was worth the trip on top of the 70 house fee for hour. Maybe I would be back if I got the mom lady, but even then there is better closer to me.
If you're in the area, give it a spin. Language was a huuuuge barrier during negotiation, but get the mom lady and you may have a better time. Was more on the table? I'm not sure. I did hear the mom lady leave her room to flush the toilet and come back in to finish her massage. My imagination was wondering what she flushed towards the end of the massage. Curious enough to make the trip back out? Maybe if I'm in the area. Skip the old bat mamasan, see the other lady and cross your fingers. Don't go on a busy weekday. I wouldn't want to get a massage flanked by barking dogs and literal kids.
-
09-25-24 15:08 #4335Senior Member

Posts: 47NW-ish burbs
Hey guys, I've seen a few mentions of places for L1 NW-ish, but haven't seen specific locations, correct me if I missed them of course. Sent some PMs but no responses. I'm desperate over here and been dry since my regular spot in St. Michael shut down a while ago, can anyone please share here or in PM any L1's anywhere from like Monticello down to Buffalo up to Otsego, or Rogers? Maybe even Maple Grove. I just can't make it work to travel into the cities. Thanks.
-
09-25-24 12:24 #4334Senior Member

Posts: 28More Harmony
I tried Harmony recently, probably had the same woman. I'm not sure if anyone else was there. Anyway, paid for an hour. Massage was pretty good, very little teasing. Flipped and she did an average HE for a few minutes. Cleaned up and upon leaving gave her a $40 tip. She said something like, "that's all? I went over your time 10 minutes, need more. " I declined, she persisted but I told her I didn't have anymore, which was true but I would never pay more than that for a few minutes of HJ. And it wasn't my fault she went over an hour. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Skully741
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 08:32 #4333Senior Member

Posts: 258Harmony in Wayzata
I have been there twice. Both times, I received excellent messages from sweet and cute ladies, but clearly, no extras are offered.
Does the other Harmony location offer L1 ?
-
09-24-24 17:59 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 57Moon SLP
Saw some chatter a couple months back on this place. Got the same flirty talk others have reported before the massage but nothing else. Tried three times and came away with only a mediocre massage all three times. This one is off my list.











Reply With Quote





