Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 870 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9717
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Why is it guys with only one review ALWAYS have the most amazing experience? So weird. . .
    Who knows in my experience was pretty nice the first time the girl was maybe not the best in body yet she had a decent body for my standard petie beautiful face that one that hypnotized you she was really good and then the second wow completed change the girl was nice but quite cool still a big problem I left with 1 hour without pop even do I drill like nonstop.

  2. #9716
    Quote Originally Posted by Msw6969  [View Original Post]
    Around the OC and Came in and was greeted by two girls. One is Ruby, she is wearing a tight dress and looks very young. Cute and all natural C cups. The other girl is Bella. She looks young too. Pretty and a little thicker. I went with Ruby since she was petite. Paid for the hour of 60. . .
    Why is it guys with only one review ALWAYS have the most amazing experience? So weird. . .

  3. #9715

    Question, Latina

    Anyone got A place with a beautiful Latina that's super hot and perfect petite size that gives a good massage?? F / s isn't important, and definitely not into hand jobs, or playing with my self (Encino Spa, Mia, heard she's hot?,please confirm.

  4. #9714

    Willing to TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by USGsheki  [View Original Post]
    She posts her own face on her ads, and I'm pretty sure it's actually her.

    Would you do it? I'm so tempted to do it, but I'm afraid things will take a bad turn.
    DM me the link and I will report here.

  5. #9713
    Quote Originally Posted by USGsheki  [View Original Post]
    She posts her own face on her ads, and I'm pretty sure it's actually her.
    Would you do it? I'm so tempted to do it, but I'm afraid things will take a bad turn.
    There's a JAV series in which a married escort (she's doing it to raise money to support her invalid husband) ends up being hired by a former teacher of hers who had molested her when she was his student. He recognizes her and uses that info to blackmail her into creampie sex. Maybe you should watch a few of those to help you decide what to do.

  6. #9712
    Quote Originally Posted by Ireland1988  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with Carrie and Ariya today. She is absolutely my type. Short, nice body, large natural. She just exudes sex and we click. Went for the FS option at 1.4.

    Can't wait to see her again.
    Where is this place? Dm me always interested in finding hot women in the valley.

  7. #9711

    Ariya

    Had a session with Carrie and Ariya today. She is absolutely my type. Short, nice body, large natural. She just exudes sex and we click. Went for the FS option at 1.4.

    Can't wait to see her again.

  8. #9710
    Hahah go for it and report back! LOL.

    But, seriously DO NOT do it as you're opening yourself up to some crazy shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by USGsheki  [View Original Post]
    She posts her own face on her ads, and I'm pretty sure it's actually her.

    Would you do it? I'm so tempted to do it, but I'm afraid things will take a bad turn.

  9. #9709
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    The THICK in all right places 23 year old Colombian I had, was honestly very nice. I spoke Spanish with her and had a great introductory time.

    I loved what I saw, and paid an hour with her and was having a blast.

    The issue was, 20 minutes in, she tells me "your time is running up, are you almost done?

    She asked it as politely as you can LOL.

    She asked in a way where she knew her boss would bang on the door very soon if she didn't finish me off.

    That's an instant turn off for me. I tried to force it, but I couldn't.

    When I went back months later, I drew the perfect Venezuelan woman. Physically perfect at least.

    I only spoke Spanish with her too and Jesus Christ was the service as bad as her looks were great.

    She got on her knees and I had the greatest view I ever had of her giving me a meh CBJ. I had the mirror showing every inch of her performing the deed.

    Then she got on top, rode for a minute or 2 max.

    Then got on her back, did some missionary. She was getting disappointed that I wasn't finishing.

    She tells me she has to go soon, and to finish. She gets on her knees, and I'm not ready. Boner killer.

    I tell her I can't and she asks me if I watch too much porn LOL She blamed me. She knew she was a dime piece, so not even a sorry came from her. I felt defeated hahahaha.

    I'm a younger man in my prime. I'm over 6 feet tall, in good shape and I'd say relatively attractive.

    I spoke Spanish and very nice and respectful. I always get what I want and more with the Asians.

    Even at a couple other spots in SD, I drew Latinas and had a wonderful time.

    YMMV but I'd be shocked if you can get the time that you paid for at 8155.
    I think these Colombian / Venezuelan girls are all trafficked by some cartel. Same bad service, same shadiness, never GFE despite the ads. I occasionally get those "we will come to kill you" texts with the decapitated guys too. LOL I avoid these for the most part, same as russians / east euros. Just too much drama and bad service.

  10. #9708

    I second this

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Send me a link and I'll check it out for you.).
    I'll be honest and tell you if it's worth or not.

    Probably not, considering you may lose your career.

  11. #9707
    Quote Originally Posted by USGsheki  [View Original Post]
    She posts her own face on her ads, and I'm pretty sure it's actually her.

    Would you do it? I'm so tempted to do it, but I'm afraid things will take a bad turn.
    Send me a link and I'll check it out for you.).

  12. #9706
    Quote Originally Posted by USGsheki  [View Original Post]
    She posts her own face on her ads, and I'm pretty sure it's actually her.

    Would you do it? I'm so tempted to do it, but I'm afraid things will take a bad turn.
    You got to be kidding don't do bro it not worth it, she will now have something on you as she knows your name and place of work, it not worth losing your career over a fantasy. I had a friend who was a teacher lose his job over dating a former student after she became an adult its not worth it.

  13. #9705
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Moon Beauty Spa, Garden Grove CA

    Around the OC and Came in and was greeted by two girls. One is Ruby, she is wearing a tight dress and looks very young. Cute and all natural C cups. The other girl is Bella. She looks young too. Pretty and a little thicker. I went with Ruby since she was petite. Paid for the hour of 60.

    We went into the room and she said they now offer full nuru. I had nuru before but never had full nuru. I asked what is full nuru. She didn't go into much detail but said it is definitely worth it. I said okay, lets try it. She pulled out an inflatable mattress and I got unclothed. She had a hose and rinsed off the mattress. She then told me to lay on it. I layed on my belly and she got undressed. She then cleaned me up with soap and washed my whole back, ass and legs. She then told me to flip around and she washed my entire front side also with soap. She spent extra time cleaning my junk and my ass. She then poured oil all over my body. She told me to flip around and she poured oil on my back. She then started to rub her entire body against mine. She has very soft skin and it felt really good. She then started to slide up and down my body. She would use her tits to draw circles on my back and lick my neck. She then started to use her tongue to lick my entire back side. From my neck all the way down to my thighs. She used her tongue and licked every inch. It felt so good. It was already better than the nuru I experienced before. She them had me on my knees with my ass up. She then started to lick my ass and began rimming. She would lick from my starfish to my balls and then suck BBBJ while I had my ass up. It was amazing. I had never experienced this before. So pull my cock down and use her tongue and lick from head to starfish. She then started to use her mouth as a suction and started to suck my entire back and ass while stroking me. It felt so good, I had tingles throughout my whole body. Once flipped over she slide up and down my body with hers. I would then make out with her tongue and everything. She would use her thighs and grip my cock and I can fell her vag. She really liked to kiss because she spent a good amount of time kissing. She then slide down and continued the BBBJ, I had to stop her because I didn't want to finish yet. She cleaned me up with hose and used soap to clean off the oil. She then slipped on a hat and we started mish. We would make out while I was on top. Then I flipped her over and started doggy. I would lean over and grab her tits while thrusting from behind. It felt so good, that I came. She then took off the condom and continued to suck more! She used her tongue to clean my cock and sucked slowing. It felt amazing. Definitely worth trying the Full nuru. Left a 140 tip.

  14. #9704

    Just found a former student of mine is a provider

    She posts her own face on her ads, and I'm pretty sure it's actually her.

    Would you do it? I'm so tempted to do it, but I'm afraid things will take a bad turn.

  15. #9703

    English or Spanish

    Quote Originally Posted by PogeyBait  [View Original Post]
    Second this. Unsure if it's a YMMV thing but the service is so mechanical I couldn't enjoy myself even with the visuals. Maybe they're kinder to the Hispanic brothers or someone who can converse in Spanish but it was not worth the price of admission. A shame. I'd pay kgirl prices to bb them.
    The THICK in all right places 23 year old Colombian I had, was honestly very nice. I spoke Spanish with her and had a great introductory time.

    I loved what I saw, and paid an hour with her and was having a blast.

    The issue was, 20 minutes in, she tells me "your time is running up, are you almost done?

    She asked it as politely as you can LOL.

    She asked in a way where she knew her boss would bang on the door very soon if she didn't finish me off.

    That's an instant turn off for me. I tried to force it, but I couldn't.

    When I went back months later, I drew the perfect Venezuelan woman. Physically perfect at least.

    I only spoke Spanish with her too and Jesus Christ was the service as bad as her looks were great.

    She got on her knees and I had the greatest view I ever had of her giving me a meh CBJ. I had the mirror showing every inch of her performing the deed.

    Then she got on top, rode for a minute or 2 max.

    Then got on her back, did some missionary. She was getting disappointed that I wasn't finishing.

    She tells me she has to go soon, and to finish. She gets on her knees, and I'm not ready. Boner killer.

    I tell her I can't and she asks me if I watch too much porn LOL She blamed me. She knew she was a dime piece, so not even a sorry came from her. I felt defeated hahahaha.

    I'm a younger man in my prime. I'm over 6 feet tall, in good shape and I'd say relatively attractive.

    I spoke Spanish and very nice and respectful. I always get what I want and more with the Asians.

    Even at a couple other spots in SD, I drew Latinas and had a wonderful time.

    YMMV but I'd be shocked if you can get the time that you paid for at 8155.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape