Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 872 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 13068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9738
    Quote Originally Posted by Msw6969  [View Original Post]
    Around the area and came in to see the line up. Was not disappointed. Greeted by Alina. She was wearing a tight short dress and made up all cute. She has very light skin, cute, petite and young. She greeted me with a heart warm hug and I grabbed her ass. Nice and soft.

    Held my hand and took me into the massage room. I got undressed and laid on my back. She came back in and started the massage. During the massage I would feel her smooth soft legs and lift her dress up to grab her ass. She wasn't wearing any underwear. After about 20 minutes of massage she told me to flip over. She got undressed and she has nice perky tits. Very petite girl. I pulled her close and hugged her, feeling her soft body against mine. She has no body fat and no belly. We started to kiss. She has very soft lip and then I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She did not mind. We made out while I grabbed her ass. She then started to lick my neck and softly kiss my neck. She worked her way down to my nipples and began to use her little tongue to lick them. She would also suck on them. Felt really good have a little mouth and tongue licking me. She then went down and started the BBBJ. Her little mouth felt so good. She would use her tongue and roll it around my head. She would kiss the tip and lick it. Felt amazing that I almost came. I told her to stop and pulled her back up and started to suck on her tits. She would moan with excitement as I grabbed her ass. She then slipped on a hat and got on top. Her wet vag was very tight. It gripped me hard. I then pulled her down close and kissed her while she was on top and pumped away. She wrap her arms around me and mine around her as I gave it to her. It was very passionate and I finished. She cleaned me up with a warm towel and we still had about 15 minutes left. She didn't rush me. A very friendly girl. We made out for the remaining time. Definitely worth stopping by. This place never disappoints.
    First rule say how much you spend.

  2. #9737
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Lake Spa at Upland CA

    My friend has been telling me about the cute girls here and the amazing service they provide so I had to come check it out myself. I was greeted by Susan. She had very cute eyes and light pale skin. She was wearing a tight dress with all natural C rack. Very pretty lady, I didn't bother to see the other girl. 60 for an hour.

    She started with a standard massage. She is very friendly and we chatted while she was massaging. I then rubbed my hand against her legs and she didn't mind. I then grabbed her ass and rub her legs. Very smooth soft skin and her ass was nice and round. She would tease my ass during the massage and tickle my boys while massaging. I would feel a tingle down my spin every time. She massaged about 20 minutes and told me to flip. She asked what kind of service I would like and I told her everything. She went out the room and came back. I was sitting there anxious for our time together. She took off her dress and had a nice set. I sat up and started to play with them. They are soft and firm. I would then suck on her nipples and she moan with excitement. I then went up and started to kiss her neck while grabbing her ass and worked my way up to her mouth. She didn't mind the kissing. We started to french as I felt her tongue in my mouth. Things were heating up. During our make out she would stroke me and it got me hard as a rock. She then started to kiss my neck and slow suck and lick. She then worked her way down to my nipples and began to lick them slowly. As she licked, she would work my rod. She then slowly kissed my stomach and went down to the boys. Her soft lips would caress my balls and she would start to work her way to the rod. She insert it in her mouth and would suck slow. She did this with no hat. It was a BBBJ. She then go fast as I pumped away. It felt really good, very skilled girl. She then slipped on the hat and we started with her on top. As she rode me I would grab her tits. Then I flipped her around and started to go doggy. The waves from her ass felt like it was pulling in my rod. It felt amazing and I finished. She cleaned me up with warm towel and we still had about 10 minutes left. There was no rush and she spent the remaining time massaging my arms. I would grab her ass and tits while she was doing it. Definitely well recommended service. Left an 140 Tip.

  3. #9736
    Quote Originally Posted by MassMe  [View Original Post]
    If you won't, I will.

    Send me her link.

    You need to say, "It's time for some continuing education. ".
    Send me the link too I'm interested.

  4. #9735
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Star Spa, Located Baldwin Park CA

    Around the area and came in to see the line up. Was not disappointed. Greeted by Alina. She was wearing a tight short dress and made up all cute. She has very light skin, cute, petite and young. She greeted me with a heart warm hug and I grabbed her ass. Nice and soft.

    Held my hand and took me into the massage room. I got undressed and laid on my back. She came back in and started the massage. During the massage I would feel her smooth soft legs and lift her dress up to grab her ass. She wasn't wearing any underwear. After about 20 minutes of massage she told me to flip over. She got undressed and she has nice perky tits. Very petite girl. I pulled her close and hugged her, feeling her soft body against mine. She has no body fat and no belly. We started to kiss. She has very soft lip and then I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She did not mind. We made out while I grabbed her ass. She then started to lick my neck and softly kiss my neck. She worked her way down to my nipples and began to use her little tongue to lick them. She would also suck on them. Felt really good have a little mouth and tongue licking me. She then went down and started the BBBJ. Her little mouth felt so good. She would use her tongue and roll it around my head. She would kiss the tip and lick it. Felt amazing that I almost came. I told her to stop and pulled her back up and started to suck on her tits. She would moan with excitement as I grabbed her ass. She then slipped on a hat and got on top. Her wet vag was very tight. It gripped me hard. I then pulled her down close and kissed her while she was on top and pumped away. She wrap her arms around me and mine around her as I gave it to her. It was very passionate and I finished. She cleaned me up with a warm towel and we still had about 15 minutes left. She didn't rush me. A very friendly girl. We made out for the remaining time. Definitely worth stopping by. This place never disappoints.

  5. #9734

    Spas of the week, Wild Asian girls

    So found this Covina Spa in OC bedpage section.

    I was down south and found them. Glad I came here. Literally.

    Got this cute minx Her name was Angie or Angela.

    Slender asian girl with c cups. Long black hair 36 c cups, nice ass to go with it.

    Not much a massage but her cock sucking lips sure made up for it.

    Good thing the doors were solid and music was playing otherwise they would of head me doing the wild thing!

    Saw another cutie pie with shorter hair on the way out!

    $40 for the house for half hour than it was on like Donkey Kong!

    https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/.../23304805.html

    Total damage was $180. Great happy ending. Will repeat. Your mileage may vary.

  6. #9733

    It depends if you are hot for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by USGsheki  [View Original Post]
    She posts her own face on her ads, and I'm pretty sure it's actually her.

    Would you do it? I'm so tempted to do it, but I'm afraid things will take a bad turn.
    If you won't, I will.

    Send me her link.

    You need to say, "It's time for some continuing education. ".

  7. #9732

    3 Lanterns Cici?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty169  [View Original Post]
    Arrived into town this evening and visited 3 lanterns. Tried to set an appointment with Emma per all the recommendation and post about her. Was just told to walk in. Arrived and greeted by cici and was told Emma was busy and it will be an hour. Cici stated it would be 10 min and she would take care of me, well ended up getting Anna. I went along with it, but wish I just walked out. Started out friendly, but could somewhat tell she not into doing anything. Some light tease and followed by short BBBJ. Thought I might get her into it by doing dome 69, but she restricted access to her pussy and just made it difficult to even try and please her. Put on the Condom and she was like a dead fish. Wanted to get this over with an asked about BBBJ CIM finish and she agreed. I pulled of the condom and she then gave a hand motion while telling me my time was up. Ha, I still had 10 min. And she was trying to short me. I was pissed and just not in the mood and got dressed to leave. Avoid Anna.
    Thanks for this on Anna. How did Cici look? Is she the tall skinny one with the big tits someone mentioned?

  8. #9731

    Garden spa and Red lettern

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadmount17  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellows how's it going? Can any recommend any place near Culver city or Santa Monica? Trying to get into this hobby after doing street and escort. Want to do something new. Please message me.
    Garden spa is not on Culver a bit far but is still nice.

    And Red lettern I heard its good a lot of positive feedback about Emma I'm going soon to check it out so I will updated after my visit.

  9. #9730

    Massages

    Hey fellows how's it going? Can any recommend any place near Culver city or Santa Monica? Trying to get into this hobby after doing street and escort. Want to do something new. Please message me.

  10. #9729
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Why is it guys with only one review ALWAYS have the most amazing experience? So weird. . .
    Who knows in my experience was pretty nice the first time the girl was maybe not the best in body yet she had a decent body for my standard petie beautiful face that one that hypnotized you she was really good and then the second wow completed change the girl was nice but quite cool still a big problem I left with 1 hour without pop even do I drill like nonstop.

  11. #9728
    Quote Originally Posted by Msw6969  [View Original Post]
    Around the OC and Came in and was greeted by two girls. One is Ruby, she is wearing a tight dress and looks very young. Cute and all natural C cups. The other girl is Bella. She looks young too. Pretty and a little thicker. I went with Ruby since she was petite. Paid for the hour of 60. . .
    Why is it guys with only one review ALWAYS have the most amazing experience? So weird. . .

  12. #9727

    Question, Latina

    Anyone got A place with a beautiful Latina that's super hot and perfect petite size that gives a good massage?? F / s isn't important, and definitely not into hand jobs, or playing with my self (Encino Spa, Mia, heard she's hot?,please confirm.

  13. #9726

    Willing to TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by USGsheki  [View Original Post]
    She posts her own face on her ads, and I'm pretty sure it's actually her.

    Would you do it? I'm so tempted to do it, but I'm afraid things will take a bad turn.
    DM me the link and I will report here.

  14. #9725
    Quote Originally Posted by USGsheki  [View Original Post]
    She posts her own face on her ads, and I'm pretty sure it's actually her.
    Would you do it? I'm so tempted to do it, but I'm afraid things will take a bad turn.
    There's a JAV series in which a married escort (she's doing it to raise money to support her invalid husband) ends up being hired by a former teacher of hers who had molested her when she was his student. He recognizes her and uses that info to blackmail her into creampie sex. Maybe you should watch a few of those to help you decide what to do.

  15. #9724
    Quote Originally Posted by Ireland1988  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with Carrie and Ariya today. She is absolutely my type. Short, nice body, large natural. She just exudes sex and we click. Went for the FS option at 1.4.

    Can't wait to see her again.
    Where is this place? Dm me always interested in finding hot women in the valley.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape