Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 1212
-
10-14-24 07:07 #942Regular Member

Posts: 24Looks TGTBT
Has anyone seen this one? Prompt in messages, does not seem to flakey at all. I was looking to set something up with her, and was wondering if she had been seen.
-
10-02-24 14:52 #941Senior Member

Posts: 640Man I feel your pain. I tell them no cover but they still try I always pull it off and tell them to finish HJ. Tired of paying for extras and don't get satisfaction. It's hell getting old and I even use cialis. It's bare or forget it just have to be careful with who don't need to bring anything home.
Originally Posted by TrimEater31
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 16:01 #940Senior Member

Posts: 407Beloit
Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by TrimEater31
[View Original Post]
That all business vibe is sure a big negative! Especially as a guy gets up in age. Enough other shit to worry about.
-
10-01-24 13:11 #939Senior Member

Posts: 71One try
I saw her. Was a bit ago. She looks like the pictures. Very business like tho. BJ was covered and I couldn't get hard enough for penetration. Tried a couple times, she was getting impatient and I was embarrassed. I left in a hurry. Since then no covered BJ's for me.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 14:48 #938Senior Member

Posts: 407Inquiring Mind Needs Assistance!
I've been seeing this post on stg for a while now and am tempted.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...-/446138106907
Has anyone tried her out yet? Or any info to share?
Tia.
-
09-27-24 22:21 #937Regular Member

Posts: 19It was meh!
Saw her a few weeks back. $ for qv FS, head was on point but if you have more then an inch or two in girth you won't get the head.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ford/176699301
-
09-27-24 22:17 #936Regular Member

Posts: 19Yes
I saw her at the equality $. 5 for 30 min. Head game was descent. It was a tight fit so not bad. But she is flaky!
Originally Posted by TJohns1169
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 08:48 #935Senior Member

Posts: 51Bunny
I see this one is back, has anyone pulled the trigger yet? If so how was your experience? https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...y/931776092503.
There are two providers using Bunny or Bunnii, let's avoid getting them confused.
-
09-26-24 08:18 #934Senior Member

Posts: 191That's too bad I was ready to pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by TallDarkNotHandsome93
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 08:17 #933Senior Member

Posts: 191Khloe
Can anyone that has actually seen her share her rules, dos and donts, and where she usually works? Thanks, T.
-
09-26-24 00:06 #932Regular Member

Posts: 20Of course she did. I was already inside of her when it happened. The only things these scum are consistent in is getting their money.
Originally Posted by TallDarkNotHandsome93
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 18:35 #931Senior Member

Posts: 117Donation?
Did she take your donation and then kick you out?
Originally Posted by BusterKai
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 16:56 #930Regular Member

Posts: 20I've seen her a few times. Same old same old. In the beginning it's great, good action, alone in her residence, great effort. During her most recent visit there were 3 others in the house, one working up stairs, one dreaming, one boyfriend. They kicked me out because "holy shit my crazy boyfriend is on the way right now you need to go nowww OMG". Haven't gone back.
Originally Posted by TJohns1169
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 10:02 #929Senior Member

Posts: 191Dakota
Anyone have any intel on Dakota?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ford/176439066
-
09-19-24 21:47 #928Regular Member

Posts: 24Has any used this agency?
I always get Asian fever and stumbled on this ad, has anyone used them before? Looking for some insight.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]











Reply With Quote






