Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 551 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 8261
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6956

    Imagine covered or bar

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Pretty smile, rates are a bargain, gets the job done but nothing special.
    Is her blowie covered or bare?

    She talked a good game and did a great job of teasing and arousing me. I am pretty easy to satisfy. A handy or bare blow, and I will leave happy. I typically budget $120, and have a few go-to ladies.

  2. #6955
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Faith

    I go see Faith at Pandora. She fun time.

    Play with Wang. Suck wang. She call me daddy. I fuck her. She make me cum fast. Hahaha haha.

    She like old man Asian wang.

  3. #6954

    Club SinRock, Renton

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk77  [View Original Post]
    Any club Sinrock enjoyers?

    Is it worth checking out.
    Emphatically, NO. I've posted all this a few times before, on USASG and other web sites:

    My observation is that SinRock benefits from being the closest club to the airport. Previously, the Deja Vu, Tukwila (since closed) had that distinction. Inexperienced club patrons visiting Seattle find their way to SinRock because of it's proximity to the airport. They just want a quick fix of a Seattle strip club, and they've found one a short distance from the airport. That may be what keeps that club in business.

    My experience going there a few times in its early years was that it was the most restrictive club in the region. (It probably still is, or there'd be a lot more conversation about it online.) Correct me if anyone has more current knowledge of that club: First bad design: It only has communal lap dance areas, like the Playground. So you're sharing the space with other dancers and their customers. That goes for both the areas where lap dances are given by the song, and those where you pay for a block of time with a dancer. Next killjoy is that it has cameras over both lap dance areas, and they are closely monitored. If a male hand should touch a female boob, a manager will be right over to say to the customer, "Sir, please don't touch the dancers. " However, skillful dancers can improve the customer experience by knowing how to position themselves so the camera's view is blocked. But, there's minimal extra benefit to that practice. I only went there when I already knew a dancer from another club. I wouldn't take a chance with a dancer unbefore-seen at SinRock.

    Can anyone else confirm if it's still like that, or have other updated experience there?

  4. #6953

    Kehlani and Kittens

    I worked Kehlani over pretty good at Kittens the other night.

    She will play it off that she ain't a ho. She is. Good pussy tho. She will throw it back.

  5. #6952
    Quote Originally Posted by KarumaIndo  [View Original Post]
    Bruh! I'm shook right now! She once quoted me $1000 for OTC. I laughed and told her he was out of her damn mind. Man. This coulda been me! This is crazy.

    Also, this article has more details:

    https://amp.thenewstribune.com/news/...292689039.html
    Holy shit! That hits way too close to home. I don't think Lola would ever do that so I'm excited as hell to be on her not-shit list for private sessions in a little under 2 weeks. I've been to drinks and pool with Lola (she charged a small social fee but was otherwise happy to be there and was a blast to hang with) but if anyone more experienced in OTC has any cautionary tales they'd like to share please PM me. I'm a little nervous for my first out of club experience.

  6. #6951

    Kittens

    I met a AA dancer Honey.

    30 min. Cfs, CBJ.

    DFK. FIV. 400 plus room fee.

    Not sure I will repeat at that rate. Fun time.

  7. #6950

    Two reasons

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk77  [View Original Post]
    Any club Sinrock enjoyers?

    Is it worth checking out.
    There are two reasons clubs don't get mentioned on here.

    1. There's nothing going on worth talking about.

    2. Trying to keep things going on under wraps.

    Sinrock falls into the first category.

  8. #6949
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Wow, you really dodged a bullet.
    Quite LITERALLY.

  9. #6948
    Quote Originally Posted by KarumaIndo  [View Original Post]
    Bruh! I'm shook right now! She once quoted me $1000 for OTC. I laughed and told her he was out of her damn mind. Man. This coulda been me! This is crazy.

    Also, this article has more details:

    https://amp.thenewstribune.com/news/...292689039.html
    Wow, you really dodged a bullet.

  10. #6947
    Any club Sinrock enjoyers?

    Is it worth checking out.

  11. #6946

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/oneandonlyarmanii/

    Here you go. This makes me sick to my stomach.

    Armani
    Bruh! I'm shook right now! She once quoted me $1000 for OTC. I laughed and told her he was out of her damn mind. Man. This coulda been me! This is crazy.

    Also, this article has more details:

    https://amp.thenewstribune.com/news/...292689039.html

  12. #6945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler720  [View Original Post]
    Wow Jasmine is super hot and sexual. I'm going back for sure and getting a room. Anyone else had VIP with her?
    No. Please tell us how your experience was!

    We want to know.

  13. #6944

    Kittens

    Wow Jasmine is super hot and sexual. I'm going back for sure and getting a room. Anyone else had VIP with her?

  14. #6943
    Yup the coffee stand "owner" , she a liar.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradLee9450  [View Original Post]
    Suki- small diamond tat between tits? If so, saw at Bellevielatte. She was always trying to get me to come see her in the club. Glad I passed.

  15. #6942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBelly77  [View Original Post]
    Do you happen to have an Instagram link been trying to picture who this is but can't LOL.
    https://www.instagram.com/oneandonlyarmanii/

    Here you go. This makes me sick to my stomach.

    Armani

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape