Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 517 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 7741
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7231

    Re. Preggo Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Seen her when she was like 4 months along she was nice and thicl!!I want it!!
    How? Where? Isn't she still out in Bell Glade?

  2. #7230

    Preggo nana

    Seen her when she was like 4 months along she was nice and thicl!!I want it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FriskyFrankie  [View Original Post]
    Preggo again? Is she trying to repopulate the country single handedly?

  3. #7229
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwm1290  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she had the kid some time ago, but she is preggo again. She's about 4 to 5 months and showing, and sober for now and out of the game.
    Preggo again? Is she trying to repopulate the country single handedly?

  4. #7228
    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    TY Mr. Sosa.
    Yes, she had the kid some time ago, but she is preggo again. She's about 4 to 5 months and showing, and sober for now and out of the game.

  5. #7227

    Nana

    TY Mr. Sosa.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSosa2015  [View Original Post]
    Nah she had the kid a while ago. She's on Facebook sober now but I think still will turn a trick.

  6. #7226
    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Is nana still preggo?
    Nah she had the kid a while ago. She's on Facebook sober now but I think still will turn a trick.

  7. #7225

    Nana

    Is nana still preggo?

  8. #7224

    Alescia L

    Saw her selling her wares at the convenience store on Monday around 1 pm. Face beat up like latest mugshot. Could never pull the trigger even tho she is nice and slim.

  9. #7223
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember where but it was somewhere on dixie going north from 6th, you can try her number here it is 561-970-556 four.
    I'm going to try. Thank you. Good looking out!

  10. #7222

    WSW Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Futureclean1  [View Original Post]
    This Julia you speak of with the gum job ready. The number she gave is working and legit? What did she charge? If I was looking, what would you suggest to look for to find her? Any chance to give me that number?
    I can't remember where but it was somewhere on dixie going north from 6th, you can try her number here it is 561-970-556 four.

  11. #7221
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Theres a new Young WSW named Cassandra, gotta be in her 20's , saw her on dixie by publix, hopped in, kinda annoying, wanted a ride to a hotel nearby, took her there, said to wait for her 5 minutes shell come out, after 15 minutes I left, pretty cute, gave me her phone number which is off, but her voicemail says "this is cassandra leave message" will try her another day.

    Then met a Older WSW Julia, nice body but face was not good to me, she's gumjob ready, I dropped her back off, gave me her number to call.

    BSW Jessica S lightskin, pulled up to her but she said she was picking up her candy first then shell see me, I left, but kinda wanted to get serviced, anybody seen this one before?
    This Julia you speak of with the gum job ready. The number she gave is working and legit? What did she charge? If I was looking, what would you suggest to look for to find her? Any chance to give me that number?

  12. #7220

    WSW bald zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    I seen blu today she was looking good, picked up zoey helped her out and gave her a ride and a few dollars, LEO was kinda present might go back out later, yesterday seen a tall blonde preggo when I circled back she was gone.
    Zoeys got a nice pusy, she gave me a 20 coin BBBJ but it wasnt great tho, she should grow her hair out.

  13. #7219

    Thursday recon

    I seen blu today she was looking good, picked up zoey helped her out and gave her a ride and a few dollars, LEO was kinda present might go back out later, yesterday seen a tall blonde preggo when I circled back she was gone.

  14. #7218

    There is 2 WSW that go by BLU

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any pics of Blu?
    The first one is WSW BLU, older lady who is obsessed with UFO's and aliens and is waiting to be picked up by them and taken to another planet.

    The second WSW / LSW BLU is a young blonde with tattoos, I think she said was half portuguese not sure and pretty face.

  15. #7217
    Sorry for the late report on this one, been traveling, but wow, was cruising a week or 2 ago, way up north on dixie near mcd's / buds / dq, and ran into a girl named jersey and another girl named tori. Got w / tori, who is a very good looking, fit blonde, smelled great etc. Couldn't find her again a few days later but you should def be on the lookout for her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape