Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 13047
-
09-24-24 02:22 #9702Senior Member

Posts: 4233 Lanterns Anna
Arrived into town this evening and visited 3 lanterns. Tried to set an appointment with Emma per all the recommendation and post about her. Was just told to walk in. Arrived and greeted by cici and was told Emma was busy and it will be an hour. Cici stated it would be 10 min and she would take care of me, well ended up getting Anna. I went along with it, but wish I just walked out. Started out friendly, but could somewhat tell she not into doing anything. Some light tease and followed by short BBBJ. Thought I might get her into it by doing dome 69, but she restricted access to her pussy and just made it difficult to even try and please her. Put on the Condom and she was like a dead fish. Wanted to get this over with an asked about BBBJ CIM finish and she agreed. I pulled of the condom and she then gave a hand motion while telling me my time was up. Ha, I still had 10 min. And she was trying to short me. I was pissed and just not in the mood and got dressed to leave. Avoid Anna.
-
09-24-24 00:23 #9701Senior Member

Posts: 860Welcome to the world of massage parlors, one girl will be here today and she's gone forever the next day. You'll read a bunch of different names as time goes on. Yea it was different girls then, now it's another set of girls and next month it probably different too.
Originally Posted by Soul699
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 16:40 #9700Senior Member

Posts: 305Second this. Unsure if it's a YMMV thing but the service is so mechanical I couldn't enjoy myself even with the visuals. Maybe they're kinder to the Hispanic brothers or someone who can converse in Spanish but it was not worth the price of admission. A shame. I'd pay kgirl prices to bb them.
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 16:01 #9699Regular Member

Posts: 4Red lamp
I heard good stuff about this place but I'm confuse before I heard a girl name apple and suki but now only Emma Cici and anna are same persons or they left? Any info you guys got on anna or Cici these two names are new so no idea on them.
-
09-21-24 19:09 #9698Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Magic
Red lampshade is in Culver shitty.
Originally Posted by BlueSteel90
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 18:15 #9697Regular Member

Posts: 17Culver City
Originally Posted by BlueSteel90
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 01:47 #9696Senior Member

Posts: 398Is this one in St. Clarita?
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 16:33 #9695Senior Member

Posts: 208Venezuelan is probably long gone
I've only gone there twice.
Originally Posted by RmD2020
[View Original Post]
Last time I went was when Francis Nnganou upset Tyson fury. So almost 1 year ago.
I haven't been back since, so I have zero idea if she still works there.
She was way too hot to be there.
And her attitude was so piss poor for her to stay there.
She must have found a sugar daddy by now.
I doubt she's still there.
-
09-20-24 15:03 #9694Senior Member

Posts: 122Anna and Cici, Red Lantern?
Anyone have any feedback on Anna and / or Cici at Red Lantern? Tall, skinny and big tits sounds right up my alley, haha.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 13:28 #9693Senior Member

Posts: 104Tres Lanterns
I was in LA and intrigued by the reviews here about three lanterns so I stopped by unannounced last night around 8 pm. A chick with huge tits let me in immediately, but Annie took me to a room with a large bed. She was pretty, natural slim figure with B cups. After a brief massage she asked for the tip then started a pretty good BBBJ. Once she wrapped me up, she did CG for like one minute, mish for longer, then doggie to finish. However, she angled her ass in a way where I couldn't go deep, probably because her pussy had become sore about being pounded by countless sweaty, obese mongers of Los Angeles. I pulled her back so I could get a decent pound going, then finished in the bag with a very weak nut. Uninspiring. No kissing, no interest, little to be turned on by. I only had $50's so gave her one for HF and three for tip.
I live in OC now and am totally spoiled by a couple fantastic places in Santa Ana where the girls show crazy enthusiasm, DFK like crazy, and add a 2nd girl whenever you want. I think I'll stick with them.
-
09-20-24 12:34 #9692Senior Member

Posts: 92Venezuelan
What days does the Venezuelan work? What's the name?
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 12:26 #9691Senior Member

Posts: 208Yeah, 8155 is disappointing
The potential they have is incredible.
Originally Posted by Daman9
[View Original Post]
They're relatively local.
They have the hottest girls I've ever seen, at least the two times I've been there.
But either the attitude was a 0/10 or in both cases, the shortage in time is a huge problem.
I'd gladly tip them well, if I got good service and they respected the time I paid for.
I think they're used to the high wall in few and the $120 tip.
So they have high quality providers, with McDonald's fast food service.
Unless your dick is more sensitive than a teenagers untouched shlong, I could never go back.
I’d rather drive an extra hour for OC, or an extra two for SD. That’s how bad the service is at 8155.
-
09-18-24 21:39 #9690Regular Member

Posts: 16I paid for an hour and they freaking shorted me never again 8155 unless. HH is all you'll get. Not recommended, but those Latinas are hot as hell though. Service is meh.
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 18:05 #9689Senior Member

Posts: 208I'm shocked you got 1 hour
Did you actually spend 1 hour at 8155? That sounds unheard of.
Originally Posted by StrawMan83
[View Original Post]
"40 minutes" = 15 minutes.
"1 hour" = 25-30 minutes.
In my experience.
Girls were hot as hell.
One curvy Colombian, and the hottest Venezuelan I've ever seen personally at an AMP.
Like on the streets, I'd call her a literal dime piece. 10/10.
Beautiful. Perfect tits. Perfect ass. Perfect waste.
But holy shit, she was all looks, zero service.
It was my second time there, I got 40 minutes, knowing the hour was a joke. I figured I'd get "30 minutes" again.
Wrong. After 15 minutes she's asking if I'm almost done.
Caught me off guard, I couldn't finish because she told me my time was running up out of the blue.
I never went back.
I learned my lesson that day. Service Physical.
-
09-18-24 01:58 #9688Regular Member

Posts: 14I did the lineup there months ago and like an idiot I picked the prettiest one, Luna. The best I can say about her is that she didn't yawn. Considering a Q&A during next lineup LOL!.
Originally Posted by StrawMan83
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






