Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 502 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6329

    Meenoy

    I had the rare opportunity to meet this beautiful, sexy and exotic woman when she was visiting someone she knows in my area earlier this year. Well we've stayed in touch and we connected last night at her place in Honolulu. Meenoy is beautiful for sure but most of all she provides an unrivaled experience for any discerning gentleman wanting to experience something memorable with a beautiful woman. Her place is exceptionally clean, comfortable and quiet. Her services are top notch and her complexion and silky smooth skin unforgettable! She is a low volume provider who barely advertises. I can't recommend her enough. I hope to see her again before I leave the island. Anyone in or visiting Oahu looking for something really nice should pay her a visit. You can reach her at: 240 741 6232. If you're serious about seeing her you won't be disappointed! PM if need more information.

  2. #6328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1033

    Erlinda

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Have to pay her a visit. Haven't seen her since Covid it seems. That's the last time I texted her.
    Nothing changed with Erlinda over the years. Same great massage and teasing. No shortage of time and upsell. Never asked for more than that as she's definitely in the older MILF / GILF territory. But she's a nice lady for sure.

  3. #6327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Maria

    Has anybody seen Maria since she went back to Ta's?. Her days off are Saturday and Sunday's. Are her rates still the same or did it go up?

  4. #6326
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever968  [View Original Post]
    As much as I don't want to admit to it I'm sure post op I never really got a good look at it but she or he hides it kind of good will not let you go down or even touch down there that's what got me wondering.
    That sounds like post-op.

  5. #6325

    Post op

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFat  [View Original Post]
    Some of her previous pics looked good and others suspiciously manly. Did some research and I found her listings on other sites with the trans tag. The pic in the current listing (attached) looks like the vaginal area is sunken in as if something was removed. I'm no expert but the flags are there and hard to ignore. Can you confirm if Jessica is a natural born girl or a post-op trans?
    As much as I don't want to admit to it I'm sure post op I never really got a good look at it but she or he hides it kind of good will not let you go down or even touch down there that's what got me wondering.

  6. #6324
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan5555  [View Original Post]
    Thanks you for the honest assessment. Definitely will avoid this one. GPS syndrome. Thanks ForTOFTT.
    To be honest I didn't see the TS ad until after my last visit but we had good conversations that's why I went back it wasn't for the sex or service and I wasn't paying the escort price $$ and 80 for the massage but last time skipped the massage cause it sucked and only paid $60 for BJ that was mainly handjob.

  7. #6323

    Definitely avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2370  [View Original Post]
    Way too pricey and doesn't deliver good service.

    I completely agree with you but very surprised that you went back more than once.

    I'm surprised that she is still here.

    I tried to tell her that she is going to get a bad reputation by charging high prices and not giving good service.
    Thanks you for the honest assessment. Definitely will avoid this one. GPS syndrome. Thanks ForTOFTT.

  8. #6322

    T. E. H. O.

    Haiya, the brightness of her smile must have been mind blowing. Are these two one in the same? Check the category, Uncle not into that. . .

    https://xescorthub.com/info/charlott...08576?from=new

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever968  [View Original Post]
    So the one off poikii I went and seen a few times. I have to say this her smile can brighten even the darkest rooms. Truly beautiful now her looks avg if you ask me wide hips flat ass small chest and those are fake must of been real flat before. Her massage was okay sex with her not so good, and after this last time I'd say the worse I've ever had in my life. She does have ads as a escort wanting 7 x $ for an hour I can't for the life if me see anyone paying that and not being completely disappointed I paid $$80 like what's is on her bedpage and link below just letting you guys know save your money she's not worth it.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23295553.html

  9. #6321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever968  [View Original Post]
    So the one off poikii I went and seen a few times. I have to say this her smile can brighten even the darkest rooms. Truly beautiful now her looks avg if you ask me wide hips flat ass small chest and those are fake must of been real flat before. Her massage was okay sex with her not so good, and after this last time I'd say the worse I've ever had in my life. She does have ads as a escort wanting 7 x $ for an hour I can't for the life if me see anyone paying that and not being completely disappointed I paid $$80 like what's is on her bedpage and link below just letting you guys know save your money she's not worth it.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23295553.html
    Thanks for letting US Know. I thought that was a TS LOL.

  10. #6320

    Agree about Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever968  [View Original Post]
    So the one off poikii I went and seen a few times. I have to say this her smile can brighten even the darkest rooms. Truly beautiful now her looks avg if you ask me wide hips flat ass small chest and those are fake must of been real flat before. Her massage was okay sex with her not so good, and after this last time I'd say the worse I've ever had in my life. She does have ads as a escort wanting 7 x $ for an hour I can't for the life if me see anyone paying that and not being completely disappointed I paid $$80 like what's is on her bedpage and link below just letting you guys know save your money she's not worth it.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23295553.html
    Way too pricey and doesn't deliver good service.

    I completely agree with you but very surprised that you went back more than once.

    I'm surprised that she is still here.

    I tried to tell her that she is going to get a bad reputation by charging high prices and not giving good service.

  11. #6319

    Is she post-op trans?

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever968  [View Original Post]
    So the one off poikii I went and seen a few times. I have to say this her smile can brighten even the darkest rooms. Truly beautiful now her looks avg if you ask me wide hips flat ass small chest and those are fake must of been real flat before. Her massage was okay sex with her not so good, and after this last time I'd say the worse I've ever had in my life. She does have ads as a escort wanting 7 x $ for an hour I can't for the life if me see anyone paying that and not being completely disappointed I paid $$80 like what's is on her bedpage and link below just letting you guys know save your money she's not worth it.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23295553.html
    Some of her previous pics looked good and others suspiciously manly. Did some research and I found her listings on other sites with the trans tag. The pic in the current listing (attached) looks like the vaginal area is sunken in as if something was removed. I'm no expert but the flags are there and hard to ignore. Can you confirm if Jessica is a natural born girl or a post-op trans?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 67525d9752e0ee3d1ef4c01b583b5c4e.jpg‎  

  12. #6318

    Jessica

    So the one off poikii I went and seen a few times. I have to say this her smile can brighten even the darkest rooms. Truly beautiful now her looks avg if you ask me wide hips flat ass small chest and those are fake must of been real flat before. Her massage was okay sex with her not so good, and after this last time I'd say the worse I've ever had in my life. She does have ads as a escort wanting 7 x $ for an hour I can't for the life if me see anyone paying that and not being completely disappointed I paid $$80 like what's is on her bedpage and link below just letting you guys know save your money she's not worth it.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23295553.html

  13. #6317
    Quote Originally Posted by UsoCrazy  [View Original Post]
    He may be talking about Susanna, but she goes by Rika there. Had a similar experience with the teasing and grazing. Her massage is strong, she's on the older side, definitely, late 40's or early 50's. Full service is on the menu, but just got the sensual release for $120 total. There's other therapists there that are trained, that do offer extras, some try to upsell, but if you stick to your loaded gun and say that's all you got, they will eventually help you to release and request that you bring more next time.
    I'm don't understand why everyone is chiming in with all these different names. It's not Irene, Susanna or Rika. Aileen does not speak English and hasn't been there for long.

  14. #6316

    Not My Cup of Tea

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Met Susana / Rika at BB's awhile ago. Decent massage. Pretty good service. Been seeing her off and on. Give her $200 from the beginning. Nice titties, little bit chunky but I like some meat on my women.
    If you are talking about the Susanna that was at BB's a while ago, she gave a good, hard massage including walking on back. As mentioned she is older and on the thicker side. Seems like a nice enough lady, talked about family and stuff. Thought with the wrong head and went with the BJ offer despite not really being into her looks. I would recommend her massage, but I'd be a polite pass on other services, personally.

  15. #6315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by UsoCrazy  [View Original Post]
    He may be talking about Susanna, but she goes by Rika there. Had a similar experience with the teasing and grazing. Her massage is strong, she's on the older side, definitely, late 40's or early 50's. Full service is on the menu, but just got the sensual release for $120 total. There's other therapists there that are trained, that do offer extras, some try to upsell, but if you stick to your loaded gun and say that's all you got, they will eventually help you to release and request that you bring more next time.
    Met Susana / Rika at BB's awhile ago. Decent massage. Pretty good service. Been seeing her off and on. Give her $200 from the beginning. Nice titties, little bit chunky but I like some meat on my women.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape